Ep.41

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 41 'The Truth & Heartaches'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Brave Heart by Kana Nishino

 

 ~CHANYEOL~

The Next Day,

"Hey! Chanyeo!!!" I heard Baekhyun called my name.

"Yeah?" I simply replied.

"What's going on now Man? You! & Shizuka?! What's happening?" He curiously asked.
I don't know what to say or to do when he said those words.

"Chanyeol, she break up with you? Why she's dating the new guy?" Baekhyun asked.
*Sigh* I think I should tell Baekhyun the truth.

"Baek, the truth is.... Shizuka & I were just pretending to be a couple to make Suzy jealous and come back to me" I told him the truth.

"W-what?... How could you--" He said.

"Ok, Shizuka was actually a stalker of mine, do you still remember that I was kidnapped for 1 week? Shizuka was the one who kidnapped me, then days passes after the incident. I started to sense that Suzy was cheating on me, so I try to stalk & to know if she's cheating on me and ask Shizuka for help" I explained.

"Dude, why you didn't tell me? I can help you.. you know that.." Baekhyun said.

"I'm sorry Bacon" I apologized.

"It's alright dude,so what are you going to do now?" Baekhyun asked.

"I don't know, I'll just take a break.. I don't think I'm still liking Suzy.." I replied.

"You don't like her anymore because you've already fallen inlove with her" Baekhyun said.

I shook my head, "No I'm not..." I simply replied.

"Tsk tsk! it's obvious Yeol.." Baekhyun said and patted my back.

"Stop it.. let's go now... we have an exam" I said and we walked on our way to our classroom.

On our way, I saw Shizuka & Taehyung. They're holding hands together, Shizuka was smiling happily. So it's true, She's dating that guy. I felt so bad, I think my heart is aching. Why do I feel this way? I wanted to talk to Shizuka but I know she would't let me, she hates me now.

Shizuka.. please hear my words...

~SHIZUKA~

At The Library,

After my c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter