Ep.16

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 16 'Gotcha!'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
I Got You by NS YOONJI

~Author'sPov~

The Next Following Day,

Shizuka was now aware of Chanyeol's presence. She's crazily nervous & scared.

*I must be careful, Aigoo.. this is all my fault, I'm so stupid! * Shizuka scold herself.

As she entered the school, she looked around and tried to be more careful. She suddenly remembered what happened Yesterday.

Flashback

"Yahhh!" Chanyeol shouted again, Shizuka looked back at him with scared face.

When Shizuka glanced back at him again, Chanyeol was too close so she run more faster.
She passed by the janitor cleaning the hallway.

*Pakkkk!* A loud thug sound echoed the hallway. Chanyeol slipped on the super wet slippery floor. Chanyeol wasn't aware that janitor will splash a quiet amount of water on his way, so that's why he slipped and luckily he didn't hit his head.

Shizuka looked back when she heard it. Her eyes frown and worry was all written through her face. But she had no choice but to run away. She shook her head and continued running. She's so worried about Chanyeol but her life also depends here

END

"Aigoo! Is Chanyeol-oppa alright? I hope he's okay" Shizuka worriedly thought.

She went to her first period class.

Her classmates gave her again the weird looks, just like yesterday. Once again she ignored it and sat on her repective seat.

"Yah, Kim Shizu! Why did you run away yestereday?" One of her girl classmate asked.

"Yah! Kim Shizu, why is Chanyeol-oppa looking for you?" the other girl asked.

"Why he's following you? are you two dating?" Another asked.

Shizuka was speechless, her eyes widened in shock. *Oh no! They're going to kill me!* Shizuka nervously thought.

They kept asking Shizu, but luckily their teacher arrived.

~Meanwhile~

Chanyeol's body is in pain. *Ouch!*
He went to school in pitiful situation. *That crazy ! but I have no choice, I need her... no wrong term, I need her help!* He thought.

"Dude what happened to you yesterday?" Kai asked him.

He looked at him, "Uhmm, I slipped in the hallway" He simply replied.

"Aigooo! Waeyo?" Luhan asked.

"Uhmm, because I was running along, and I didn't know that the janitor was cleaning the hallway" Chanyeol replied.

"Ahhh.. next time be careful" Luhan said.

*Just wait, Lunatic Sadako, you're really dead!* Chanyeol thought frustratedly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter