Ep.50 (Part 1)

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 50: "The Stalker & It's Lover... (Part 1)'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Yakosuko no Basho by E-girls


1 month later....

Shizuka went back to Korea from Japan. She was so excited because of the news that Baekhyun told her.

 

Flashback

From: Baekhyun

Shizu, Chanyeol is already awake!!

 

Me: Really?! I'm going home after 3 days!

How is he?

 

After that conversation with Baekyun last few days, I'm so excited! its just like I want to fly to Korea as soon as possible!

End Of Flashback

"Unnie! let's go! what are you still doing there? I thought you want to go home right away?!" Elina said.

"Arrasseo!! let's go! let's go! palli!! palli!"

I said and we get out of the hotel & made our way to the airport

After the flight we're now in Korea.

*Chanyeol!! I'm here now for you baby!!* I thought.

So we're now on our house, unpacking our stuffs. 

"So tomorrow was the opening of class, and I hate it!" Elina said while putting her newly bought hello kitty stuffs on the box.

"It's alright, why? you don't miss your classmates?" I said.

"No.." she simply replied and went up to her room. If Elina wasn't excited, well me? I'm super excited to see Chanyeol again,

I really want to see him later today but, we're going to have a family dinner :'(

"Shizuka, can you get this up in our room" Appa said.

"Neh, appa!" I said and carried their stuff up to their room.

After that, I went to my room and jumped on my bed.

*I really missed you fluffy bed* I thought and smiled widely. I closed my eyes for a while then opened it. I looked around my room and saw the part of the wall where there are tons of photos of Chanyeol I had collected before.

I stood up from the bed and walk way through it. I scanned the photos. A smiling Chanyeol, A poker-face Chanyeol, A derp-face Chanyeol, and woah this was the most hilarious photo of him I got, Chanyeol with Suzy but actually the face of Suzy was replaced by mine. I made a giggle and continued scanning the photos with my eyes.

"Ok, tomorrow at the 1st day of school! I'm going to see you Chanyeol-oppa!" I said to my self and do the figting fist.

THE NEXT DAY

At School...

Smile was plastered on my  face I'm so excited to see Chanyeol, Omegesh! Where is he now? 

"Shizu-chan!!!" I heard Ami called my name.

I turned to look where she was and there! she's with Aya on their way to where I was standing.

"Anyeong!!" I said and waved my hands at them.

"So, Chanyeol was back now? Someone's look excited" Aya asked.

I nod my head in response and smiled.

"Ayieee!! I guess Chanyeol was really your true love" Ami said, I smiled at her.

"Omg!! I really want to see Luhan right now,I really missed him. I'll go now guys, see you later.." Ami said and left

Aya & I looked at eachother and smiled.

We went to our classroom and while the teacher was discussing, I can't wait to end the class because I really need to find Chanyeol.

BreakTime..

On The Cafeteria,

 

Aya & I where looking for seats, then my eyes suddenly darted to Chanyeol, he's with exo, he's laughing, he looks more handsome, Smiled curled up on my lips and I can't handle myself but to go where he was sitting.

 

"OMO!! Channie was there, go Shizu-chan!" Aya whispered and I looked & smiled at her.

 

I made my way where Chanyeol was sitting & talking with his friends.

When I was completely near to him, I can't wait to call his name.

 

"Chanyeol-oppa!" I called his attention.

He turned to look at me, with a surprised & curious expression

 

"W-who are you?"  He asked and my whole body immediately froze, My eyes widened in shocked.

I'm totally speechless, 

 

"Shizu, Chanyeol lost his memories, so that's why he doesn't recognize you" Baekhyun interrupted, I turned to look at Baekhyun with a blank expression. like really? what the hell.

 

"Baby!!" I heard a feminine voice, then a girl was approaching us, I've never saw her before.

 

"Baby!" I heard Chanyeol said then the girl came up and kissed Chanyeol's cheeks.

Then Chanyeol gazed at me.

 

"Baek, Do I know her before?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

 

"Y-yes.." Baekhyun replied.

 

I can't handle this anymore, I think I'm going to Cry,

 

"I'm sorry for interrupting you guys, I'll go now.." I said and turned my back and walked away.

 

"Shizu, wait!" I heard Baekhyun said, but I didn't bother to turn. It really hurts, once again I'm hurt. Maybe Chanyeol & I where not meant to be, She had a new girl now, then Why would I interrupt?

I made my way out of the cafeteria and stopped at the corner of the hallway, I leaned at the wall and slide down and started to cry. I sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter