Ep.17

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP. 17 'The Plan..'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
 


~Shizuka~

So I agreed at Chanyeol's plan. Why do he need to stalk his girlfriend? That's weird and crazy. I didn't dared to asked him why, he might kill me.

Last period Subject.

"Shizu-chan! where have you been?" Ami asked.

"Uhmm, I studied at the library" I lied.

"The whole day?! Aigoo! Tell me what's really happening?" Ami asked.
I sat beside her and looked around. I lookedt at her again to tell something.

"Ch-chanyeol-oppa.. & I..." I said but suddenly cut off by Ami's words.

"You guys dated?! Kyaahhhh!" She exclaimed. "Ssssshhh" I hushed and covered her loud mouth.

I shook my head.

"aniya, we didn't have a date; well we have an agreement" I spit it out.

"Agreement? what kind of agreement?" Ami asked as I let go of .

"To help him stalk his girlfriend" I simply replied.

"What?!!" Ami exclaimed. I just nod my head.

"Wae?" She asked, I shrugged

"I don't even know, but if I say 'no' to his plan, he's going to report me to the police" I replied.

"aigoo, maybe there's something happening between Chanyeol & Suzy? Kyah! maybe their relationship was now in trouble" Ami said.

"Trouble?" I repeated.

she nod her head "Maybe Suzy was cheating on him, that's why he wanted to follow/stalk her y gf" Ami explained.

*Suzy is cheating on Chanyeol-oppa?* I thought. "Then what?" I asked Ami. "Then, this is your chance to capture his heart again! if he finds out that Suzy was totally cheating on him, then he will be a broken hearted dude, and there you go! comfort him and show him that you're the one who truly loves him" Ami explained. My eyes sparkled at Ami's idea. "Yeah, you're right! u're so genius Ami-chan" I said and we smiled to eachother.

*It's not too late for me yet, I still have a 2nd chance* I happily thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(No'POV)
~Meanwhile~


Chanyeol was busy with his thoughts.

*this is right, I'll just stay being rude towards her so that there's no feelings intended* Chanyeol thought.

He waited for Shizuka at the library where they've planned to meet up after their classes.
A few moments later, Shizuka entered the library.

"Finally you're here stupid" Chanyeol harshly said to Shizuka.

"Mianhae oppa, We have so many seatwork---" Shizuka started to explain but was cut off by Chanyeol's sudden words.

"Shut up! No need to explain, and how many times I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter