Ep.10

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 10 'WHAT THE! My Stalker...'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
-Kissing by CREAM

 



~Chanyeol~
The Next Day (7th day)


Anger was filling up my mind now & that lunatic tied me up again. After a few hours the door opened widely. Revealing Sadako, my eyes widened in shock when I saw what she was holding. Her face was so scary, her eyes were puffy maybe due to crying, she's so pale and she really looked like Sadako the ghost.

What the... she's holding a ... a...a .. knife. She's going to kill me, please someone help me! Help! Help!.

"W-what.. are y-you g-going to d-do?" I stutteredly asked her, I'm so damn nervous here.

She didn't replied but to walk closer. second by second she's coming nearer. Then her knees touched the edge of the bed, and she's quiet close now.

"Y-yah!" I nervously yelled.

She's just putting her serious and creepy face.

She started to crawl through the bed and get more closer to me. Then I found myself staring at her creepy eyes, & now we're just inches apart.

"Chanyeol-oppa... I'll always love you.." She whispered and lift up her hand with the knife. Omo! she's going to kill me. I'm so scared right now oh no!.

I closed my eyes and making myself ready...

When...

Suddenly....

I....

Felt....

A...

Soft....

Lips....

touched mine. My eyes widened when I realized that Sadako was kissing me. This was my first time... a girl kissing me? Usually I'm the one who kiss the girl first.

Drown in shocked, I tried to get off but I was tied up and I can't even move. My entire body was paralyzed. Then her lips started to moved and my body was shaking the cold sweat started to flow through my forehead. I was still paralyzed by her sudden kiss. This is crazy, It's... I think... I... Liked it.. No! you gotta be kidding me! Shut Up Chanyeol!

She kept giving me a passionate kiss and her hands started to move and untied my hands with the knife she was holding. My mind was still spinning, I was hypnotized by this witch. I'd never imagine that she was a good kisser. Her lips were soft, diffirent from all the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter