Ep.9

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 9 'No Choice...'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
-Stalker by Hyolyn


~Chanyeol~

The next following day,

I woke up and when I opened my eyes. I was surprised to see Sadako peacefully sleeping in front of me. . Woah, she's not ugly or scary at all. She looked like an angel when she sleeps. But I still hate her.

I was wondering what was her name, coz I kept calling her Sadako. It's better not to ask her so that she would be still a stranger to me ;)

I sat up in the bed and looked around, It's really boring & annoying here. I have to go home, my parents are worried to death now. I have no choice but to beg her since the plan B wasn't working.

Suddenly Sadako started to move. I looked at her and waited for her to open her eyes. After a few seconds she slowly opened her eyes and directly looked at me. My eyes widened as both of us stared at eachother..

"Good morning..." She said and smiled. I shook my head and looked away.

"I  have to make breakfast for you..." She said and get up the bed.

I stopped her by holding her right wrist.

"Let's eat together... I need to talk to you" I said and she nodded with a smile on her face. She went down to cook for breakfast.

~Shizuka~

OMG! Chanyeol & I would eat breakfast together! really a dream come true kyaaaaah!

~Scenario~

Chanyeol & I were now sitting and eating our breakfast. "Hey babe, say ahhh" Chanyeol said and trying to feed me.

I opened my mouth and ate the spoonful of rice with bulgogi. Chanyeol smiled at me and continued eating his breakfast.

~End~

Kyaahhhhh! that's so sweet. I have to cook faster, Chanyeol-oppa might so hungry right now.
After a few minutes of preparing our breakfast. I went upstairs in my room where Chanyeol-oppa was waiting.

"Let's eat!" I cheerfully said and placed the tray on the coffee table.

~Chanyeol~

We're now eating our breakfast on her mini table, facing eachother.

"So do you leave alone here?" I asked.

"Nope.." She replied.

"Then where are your parents?" I asked again.

"In Japan.." She replied and smiled.

"Ah, ok.." I said and took a bite o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter