Ep.8

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 8 'Where's Chanyeol?!'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Never Get Enough by CREAM



~Shizuka~

The next day, I found myself cuddling the sleeping Chanyeol. OMG! he's so handsome. Even though he's yelling,cursing bad words and glaring at me. I'm still inlove with him. After a few minutes of staring at Chanyeol's sleeping face. I get off the bed becuase it's school time. I'm so happy right now. I have one week to be with Chanyeol and gladly everything is going on to my plan.

It seems Chanyeol was a heavy sleeper, I'll not wake him up, he might hate me more. I'll just put the food on the stand and untie his hand. I'm sure he wouldn't escape since I bought 5 padlocks to lock the door, and I already get rid of all the sharp stuffs inside my room so that he wouldn't use any of it to escape.

I also left a note for him, afterwards I went to school.

When I entered the school's hall. everything was weird, there's something happening around here.

"Did you hear the rumors? Chanyeol-oppa was missing..." I heard one of my schoolmate said to her friend.

"Moya?! Aigooo... where do you think did he go?" her friend asked her.

"I don't know, his parents was looking for him now and I've heard they already reported this to the police since Chanyeol-oppa had been missing for 2 days already" The girl replied to her friend and suddenly guilt striked me.

Omo! Chanyeol was right, his parents are seriously damn worried to death now.. This is all my fault.

"Shizu-chan!" I heard Ami called my name. I turned around to see her with Aya running towards me.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Aigoo! have you heard? everyone was searching for Chanyeol.." Ami said. & now she added up the guilt inside me.

"And Suzy was crying hard now at their classroom.." Aya added. Oh No!

"You know... you know.. that I have to make Chanyeol fall for me... and besides, I want to show my love for him..." I sadly replied.

"Yeah, we know right.. but you must be careful.." Ami said & I nodded my head in response

"So how's it going?" Aya asked.

"He still hates me... what should I do?" I replied and pouted.

"It's normal, coz' naturally he would hate you because you kidnapped him--" Ami said loudly and Aya covered .

"Ssshhhh.. they might hear you"  Aya said. She let go of Ami and we're having a conversation again.

"I'm sorry, It's just I can't my feels" Ami sheepishly replied and gave a smile. I flicked her forehead and the 3 of us laughed.


AFTERWARDS....

It's noon time, Ami & I have to go to the library. "So did you found the book?" I asked her and she nodded. We went to the counter where the library-boy Luhan was busy checking the list of the library cards.

"Yah! Mr. Deaf-Librarian, I found the book" Ami exclaimed right through his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter