Ep.4

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EP. 4 'Letters & Books..'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
- Love Letter by E-girls



~Shizuka~

After a few days, Chanyeol was finally better. His fever went down and his rashes were gone. Witch-Suzy must be blamed for this. And also Mom & Elina departed to Japan and I'm home-alone now *sighed* I don't care, It feels good without them *evil laughs* No, just kidding.

AT SCHOOL...

I planned to give Chanyeol a letter + herbal medicines. So I went early to school so that no one could caught me putting this stuffs into his locker. When I arrived at school, there's a few students roaming & studying around. I went to the locker section and luckily no one was there. I slid the letter (with medicines) on his locker and smiled.

This wasn't my first time, putting letters on his locker. I don't know if he reads it though.
I texted Ami & Aya that I'm here at school right now. Then I waited for them at the bench near the classrooms.

"Hey!" Ami approached.

"Good Morning!" Aya said and smiled.

"What made you get early here?" Ami asked as they sat beside me.

"I secretly slid my letter for Chanyeol at his locker" I replied and adjusted my glasses.

"Kyaaaa! you're really a sasaeng fan Shizu-chan" Ami said.

I glanced on my wrist-watch and it was 7:05 am, Chanyeol was here now

"Hey, guys let's see if He got my letter, he's now walking way to his locker" I said and stood up.

 We started to walk way to the lockers "H-how did she knew that Chanyeol was walking right now way to his locker?" Aya confusedly asked.

"Why did you asked? Can't you see she's obsessed w/ him and she's tracking Chanyeol's daily activity you know that" Ami said and they both laughed.

The three of us hid at the bushes where we usually hid when watching out for Chanyeol. A few seconds later he appeared and unlocked his locker. Then the letter I slid up falls  and he looked down and picked it up,

-Chanyeol-

I opened my locker when suddenly a paper stuff falls from my locker. I looked down and picked it up.

It was another love letter again from my fangirls, this is really annoying.

I didn't bothered to read it and just throwed it on the near trash can.

I don't have time for that


~Shizuka~

Ami, Aya & I were expecting that Chanyeol would pick it up and read it, but unfortunately he throwed it and went back on getting his books from his locker.

"Kyaaa! He seriously just throwed it?!" Ami exclaimed.

"Sssssh!" Aya & I shut off.

"Oh no! Shizu-chan your effort was wasted" Aya said. I nodded and looked away.

"It's fine, let's go to our classroom no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter