Ep.48

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 48: "Chanyeol.....''--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
I'll Be There by KANA NISHINO
-CLICK HERE TO PLAY!!-
 

~NO POV~

"Baekhyun, Shizuka! Something happened to Chanyeol on his way here..." Suho suddenly interrupted.

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun & Shizuka both exclaimed..

"Yes, He had a car accident and he's on the hospital right now, let's go!" Suho said and walked away with the rest of the exo members & Suzy.

Baekhyun looked at Shizuka, and the girl just nod her head. Baekhyun followed the his friends while Shizuka turned to look at Taehyung.

"Just go... he needs you..." Taehyung said.

"But Taehyung-oppa--" Shizuka was trying to say something, but Taehyung held her hands.
"I know you still love him, I know that you love him much.." Taehyung said and smiled at Shizuka.

"Oppa.." Shizuka whispered, "Go.. he needs you.." Taehyung said and Shizuka nods her head and walked away to follow them.

The Exo members, Suzy & Shizuka was now riding on Kris' van. They're on their way to the hospital. Everyone was worried for Chanyeol, Shizuka was so tensed and nervous, she don't know what to do if what will happen next to Chanyeol.

At The Hospital...

"Where's Park Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun cried, then the nurse lead them to outside the emergency room. Everyone waited for the doctor to came out since they're having an operation over Chayeol.

A few minutes later, Chanyeol's Mom arrived, "Where's my son?!" She worriedly asked.
"She's on the emergency room, Aunt Park" Kris replied, and Mrs. Park started to cry. Suzy & Shizuka came over to comfort her.

After a few more minutes the doctor came out from the emergency room. Everyone outside stood up and approached the doctor.

"How's my son, Doctor?" Mrs. Park asked.

"He's codition was critical, I'm sorry to tell you this but Mr. Park was on a Coma. Due to the hard impact from the car accident, his head might have been hitted so hard from the accident, so that's why he's on a coma, plus he might loss his memory if he's in able to wake up from the coma. But don't worry much, he might be awake after 1 or more months" The doctor explained.

"W-what?" Mrs. Park said and burst into cry. Shizuka can't help but to cry to and others did.

-SHIZUKA-

This is all my fault, why did I have to reject Chanyeol? I'm Sorry Oppa..
Please forgive me, please be strong, please fight for me.

Baekhyun approached and hugged me to give comfort. "This is all my fault..." I whispered while crying.

"No Shizu, don't blame yourself, just think positive. Chanyeol will wake up, he loves you so much and he will fight for you" Baekhyun said and rubbed my back. I can't help it but to cry harder.

Chanyeol, please don't leave me. I love you...

THE NEXT DAY....<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter