Chapter 8

Choi Young Do's Partner

Meh Ari walk to the Jeguk School's president's room, she look at the name in front of the room. Jung Ji Sook. She knocked on the door and when she heard that voice call her to come in, she open the door. Jung Ji Sook sign her to sit.

"How long will you keep stubborn, do you really think you can live without your father?"

Meh Ari stunned, but eventually she manage a smile and look at that woman, "Good afternoon, Omuni.." she said.

That woman look at her awhile and then sighed  "Is it that hard for you to being my daughter?" she said.

Meh Ari shakes her head, "It's hard for us. Omuni.. How can you agree to let me being your daughter when in fact i'm not."

That woman lean her back, "What should i do, i don't even have a child."

"Kim Chairman..."

"Your father." she cut off. "It's just you and I here, you can call him appa."

Meh Ari shakes her head and smile, "I don't want to get used for something i forbid to said outloud." she said. "Kim Chairman asked you to accept me, that's his choice, but not mine.. If he really want me as his daughter, so he have to accept the truth that i'm my mother's daughter. The woman who being with him before, the teacher who taught his sons before."

"And make the scandal to broke the company?" she said sarcasticly.

"Omuni.. don't you feel that you give out to many things for this company? Are you happy living like this?"

Jung Ji Sook look at Meh Ari.

"I reject to being registered as your daughter, actually not only because of my mother, but also because of you. I don't know how you can bear the fact that you have to always being called as omma from somebody who is the child.. from a woman, who stole your husband once before."

"That's my problem."

"I will also be burdened... like how Kim Tan feels. He feels guilty for his mother, for himself, and also.. for you. But he doesn't have a choice from the beginning. I have. And i don't want to repeat the same mistake."

That woman look at her. Meh Ari couldn't read what the meaning of that straight expression but eventually she sighed.

"He asked you to come home tonight. And i warned you, the topic will be the same and you can't avoid. You have to come."

Meh Ari nodd, "Ne.."

She sign her to leave, and when Meh Ari stand up and turn back, she said "I prefer you.. at least your mother is not here anymore."

"No, because my mother always live in my heart." she said, "Even she isn't the perfect mom, but for me.. she can't be replaced. Forever."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Do walk through the way to his bike. His memories fly to day when his mom still with him.

"Young Do~ya.. we have to wait Appa and eat together."

"But I'm hungry.."

"Just wait a little longer. Omma will give you ice cream.. okay?"

Little Young Do waits, from hungry to very hungry to at last he doesn't wanna eat anymore and fall asleep on the sofa. His father get home at middle of the night. Drunk. Her mother and father fought, his father slap on his mom and his mom cry. Young Do run to his mom half sleepy, wanna protect her from his dad, but his dad slap him too and walk away.

One day, when his mom really can't bear on his dad action, she run away from home. Young Do grandmother stop her to take Young Do, so she end up go alone and left Young Do crying over her.

"You are Zeus' Heirs! Don't cry! You have to be strong!" His grandmother shout at him. He kneeling and crying, looking at the back of that woman. His mother. Who eventually give up on him and let go.

He remember how he had the breakfast, lunch and dinner alone in that big house. With a long table, and a lot of food, but he just eat alone. A year, two years until he met his best friend. Kim Tan.

Young Do ready to got into the car, when a phone call coming.

"You know my mother will meet your father at 7 tonight?"

"I just know that."

"What should we do?"

Young Do smirked, "Just eat. Do you think what should we do? Prepare the wedding ceremony?"

"It's not funny."

"Really? I think it's so funny. Your mother and my father.. and we will being siblings. Isn't it looks fun?"

"Don't forget. I'm Kim Tan's fiance.. and after i marry him, you can be his in-law.. You think you will like that?"

"Why not? First your mother will got into my family, and Zeus will be stronger with RS International. And after you got married to Kim Tan, then Zeus will have Jeguk Group too.. and who will be inheritance all of that?" he said "Me."

Rachel hung up the phone of him. Which is he just stay cool, looking at the phone, shrug his shoulder and get into the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari walk his way to the bus station, suddenly she remembers the last time of her mom.

That day, in the hospital. She run like crazy from her school to the room which her mom already dying.. She hold her mom's hand and crying. Lay her face to that weak pale hand. "Omma.." She crying.

"Ri~.." her mom's said weakly.

"Hmm? Don't force yourself, mom.. you have to rest."

"Your dad.. he is alive.. Find him.." she said while her teary eyes sign me to her drawer. "Sorry.. that i can't be with you.. again.."

"Omma.. andwe.. Don't go.." Meh Ari crying "I still need you."

Her mom's tears fall down when suddenly she breath deeply and.. she gone.

Meh Ari crying like crazy. "Omma! Omma!"

She found the letter, which her mom has already prepared for her when she knew, she can't live much longer again.

Meh Ari, Omma mianne.. Omma lied to you.. very much things. Honestly, your dad is still alive, i lied about the car crash.
I didn't tell you, because i embarrassed.Your Dad is my first mistake.

Your Dad already has his own family when he met me. His first wife give him one son, and die in sickness. He get married again, but his second wife can't give him a child. That's time, i've being blind for love. I think, if i can give him a child, then he will be with me. But the other hand, he didn't just try on me, he also have another woman. That woman give him son, and i decide to leave.
I don't tell him, i'm pregnant. He just thinks that i go because i've hurt on the fact he has another woman beside me.

You born, and i never regret that. I raise you, we live together happily at the countryside. But one day when i see at the newspaper, I found out that he registered that woman's son as his second wife's son.
I relieved, i don't tell him about you.

But Meh Ari, I did my second mistake. I still can't hold myself to at least let him see you, see how great his daughter turn like. So I tell him that summer, when you are 5. I need a job, so he let me teach his sons. That time, without even know, I let you play and live with your family for almost two years, he doesn't even realize that you are his daughter.

Meh Ari, did you get it now? Your father is Kim Nam Yoon, Jeguk group's chairman. Kim Won and Kim Tan, they are your siblings.. the same dad. Maybe that's why you always feels close to them. Even that arrogant little Kim Tan want to play with you, which is just a teacher's daughter on their eyes. Maybe that's why they still want to contact you, even after i decide to leave two years later.

Now.. maybe i will make my third mistake, but Meh Ari.. Omma can't be with you anymore. This sickness already killing me, and i know my time is not enough again. You need someone to protect you, to be with you.. So.. i told your father about you.

If you find this letter, that's mean i already go.. find him. He will accept you. Maybe it will hard for you, but promise you will. Mom need someone to protect you.. and mom realize... I just have your dad.

The address write down at below. Meh Ari kneeled down in shocked. She even can't cry again. She lost her mother, but she also find her father. But will it be this simple? Even her mom said.. it will hard. And she thinks so too.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Note : The story's background too will begin to be different from the Real Drama, so everything written here about Young Do, NOT MEAN must be the same with The Heirs K-Drama! ^_^

Happy Reading all <3