Chapter 14

Choi Young Do's Partner

Choi Young Do walking through the corridor with his hands in his pocket. Meh Ari told him the other secret.. she is another Kim Tan, another illegimate child of Jeguk Group.. another he should hate, but eventually love. 

Meh Ari is another woman's child. Choi Young Do frowned, is that mean her mom is different of Kim Tan? and also different from Kim Won? He sighed. And she tell him just like how Kim Tan tell him that time... A sentence.. that ruin his heart.

Young Do stop his step in the middle of the crowd, drowning in his own memories and taught. The other student avoid him, which his eyes turn darker and than being blank.. He lost another person to lean on.. When he thinks he find someone to be with when he was lonely and down. She just like Kim Tan.. She is.. a child which born from the affairs. Affairs that always ruin one family.. Affair that once ruin his family and make him lost a mother who he was lean on...

 

Elementary School of Chaebol is already lead by Jeguk Group. Choi Young Do which is the one and only son of Zeus Hotel owner, is already being a student to scare of even in his young age. He beat up one child who sit in his place during the lunch time. The seat near the window, which he always sit there alone. No one dare to talk to him, or even get closer to him, until one day another boy which is just like him, sit in front of him. Young Do lift his head, "Move away!" he simply said.

That child has a bandaid near his mouth, look like he just finished fighting. That child look amazingly annoying in Young Do's eyes. He just lift his shoulder, "There is no other place.. Actually i like here.. why don't you move away then?" he answer.

"Me? You don't know who am i?"

"I think you also don't know who am i." he answer arrogantly, they look at each other.

Young Do look at his name tag. "Kim Tan? Shh.." he sighed disgusted. "So it's you.."

"Bwo? You wanna fight me?"

"Cihh.. You think you can fight me?" He dare him, put his spoon in the very arrigant manner,

"Wanna try?" Kim Tan do the same.

The hirearchy of Chaebol school is already start at the very young age. Kim Tan is Jeguk Group's second heirs and Jeguk is a guarantee for every student here. Their family business, their social upgrade. And Zeus Hotel is the other guarantee, which is stand side by side with Jeguk. And to add the horror, they also have the same arrogancy, the skillfull martial arts, the tricky mind and also the same childish way of thinking which always wanna win others.

Young Do doesn't even count again how many times he involve with Tan in fighting each other, how many times they end up writing they apologize letter in teacher room. Of course, end up Young Do being beat up by his father whenever Kim Tan win the matches. His father doesn't oppose of fighting, he just hate to be lose.

One day, when both of them already cover by wound in the teacher room, Young Do shivered when his father ask him who is win the match. Actually, no one even win the match because they just fight each other because it fun to do so, but...

Kim Tan answer from a far. "Young Do! Don't think you will win me again next time." he said. 

"Ya! Don't even think about next time!" The teacher shout at him.

Young Do's father just grab his child and drag him away. Kim Tan smirked on Young Do, knows that Young Do's father always beat him if he lose. he try to save him by saying he was win, even that the result is not out yet Young Do sighed but rise a smile on his lips. Other time, they sit together in silent, but eat the lunch together.. that was their friendship begin.

 

Young Do walking to his class. Sit on his place, open his handphone and his hand move to Meh Ari's name. Her teary eyes graved in his mind while the words she said keep heard on his mind.

I'm his daughter.. I'm not Kim chairman's niece.. i'm his daughter~ Eotteokhale?

Young Do slap down his handphone, and sighed. What should he do? What he supposed to do? Tell other about this? Maybe his father can earn the good things if Jeguk rumours being spread up. But actually why she said that to him? because she scared of him? 

Young Do remembers her teary eyes, that is not a scared eyes. But why? She should just keep the truth with her! Haish... Why she should say the truth just like the past Kim Tan?

 

Young Do and Kim Tan spent their child time together, so even he lost his mom, he feels like he doesn't alone again. Together, they become a middle school student. 

Teen Young Do just throwing his baseball to the wall when he see Teen Kim Tan dragging a student into the school. Myung Soo run to Young Do, "Kim Tan gone mad! Come here, Young Do.. He maybe end up kill that child!"

Young Do jump off and run to the canteen. But Kim Tan doesn't beat that child, he place him on the chair in the center of canteen. He throw him a sauce, covering that boy's uniform. That boy glare on him. Kim Tan smirked devilish.

"You don't even worth to fight me! Do you think who you are?"

Kim Tan throw the bottle to that boy's foot and glare on him, "You are just a poor little parasite here."

"Even that you are rich, you can't step on other person!" that boy dare him.

Kim Tan just wanna go, but eventually turn his back and get closer to that boy. That boy turn a punch but Tan grab his hand. He grab that hand more tighter and that boy scream in pain. Young Do walk in and pat on Kim Tan's shoulder.

"Hhh.. Let's eat, Tan.. I'm hungry."

Kim Tan throw that hand, and look at others, "Who wanna be with him, face me."

He turn his back while Young Do put his arms around his shoulder and walk away.

"Why you put him at that place?"

"Because there is where all the eyes can look at him."

"We should put him everyday there?"

"Yes."

"What is he do that make you angry?"

"He spit on me." Kim Tan grin his teeth, "He said even i am rich, i don't have anything to respect of."

"What a brave weakling."

"He thinks his friends will stand on him." Kim Tan smirked, "I wanna see how is he look tomorrow when he knows his friend turn his back on him."

"You are really scary when you angry."

"Like you not!" Kim Tan rolling his eyes.

Choi Young Do look at the whiteboard in blank, he doesn't even hear what the teacher said, now he just lean his head on the table. No one will yell on him though. 

 

The teacher call them to the teacher's room, that boy complained about them to the teacher, but both of them turn a straight face. "We just eat together." Kim Tan answer simply.

"I just offer my food, but accidentally drop it to his clothes.." Young Do continued, and then look at him with one of his eyebrow up, "Sorry, Chingu~ya.." 

"We don't do anything on him."

The teacher look at that boy. His clothes is dirty but he doesn't have any injury. "Back to your class.. Young Do, Kim Tan.. carefull on your action, or I will call your parents!"

"But, sir..."

That boy try to stop the teacher while he tremble waiting for what will gonna happen to him. Kim Tan look at Young Do and they smirk on each other. Young Do rub his eyebrow and sighed "Chugoshipposeo*?" 

Kim Tan turn Young Do's and they walk away.. But after that, the boy being bullied until he left the school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chugoshipposeo* = do you wanna die?

Choi Young Do and Kim Tan's teen past memories will continue to the next chapter.