Chapter 20

Choi Young Do's Partner

Kim Tan in his own room, lean on his sofa when he discovered an update status of the girl he met in States. The memories when they were together flew at his memories.

The situation make that girl live in his house at States, without money, without phone, without someone she can ask favor. That time, she bring up one boy's name, Yoon Chan Young, she try to contact him with her SNS, through Kim Tan's cellphone of course. 

So now, she leaving her account still log on Kim Tan's cellphones and he see her update status.

Cha Eun Sang, an aeroplane ticket uploaded. "Just like there is no way to prove about the dream yesterday, was I really have been there?"

Kim Tan read that, and still in her account, he replies, "You are there, i can being the witness for you."

Kim Tan walk out from his room when without he ever dream for, That Cha Eun Sang is currently in his house, walking home after buying stuff order by his others maid.

Cha Eun Sang read that comment, and she sighed, remember about Kim Tan. "Ya, you didn't log out? You wanna being log out from your life?" she typed.

They typed to each other while Kim Tan walk out from the main gate and Eun Sang come in with small door behind, missing each other.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Chairman look at Meh Ari when she walk in, He stopped looking at something, put that all in a box, and move closer in his wheels. "Have a nice day?"

Meh Ari smirked sarcasticly, "What can be worse after being Jeguk Family long time lost niece?"

Kim Chairman look at her and smile, "You will realize the good point soon." he said. "Sit down."

Kim Chairman pick up his tea cup and have a slurp, "When will you move in?"

Meh Ari know that he will ask that, but actually hear that sentence make her despair. 

"Give me more time, i have to prepare myself.."

Kim Chairman look at her, and suddenly he said, "How about your school?"

"Just like Won oppa said, once i have been introduce as a chaebol, they don't dare to take a hand of me again."

"Is that something good? or another sarcastic statement."

"No.. just the simple sentence of answer." she said.

Kim Chairman give a simple smirked, "I don't even know that my daughter is that great as a chaebol."

Meh Ari frowned. "What is that means?"

"First, Choi Young Do of Zeus, and then Yoo Rachel of RS International, and than the political power of Joo Lawyer family Joo Myung Soo. Well done." he said, "You found everyone you need to be powerful in your new status."

Meh Ari look at his father disbelief, "Is that mean you spying me?"

"Put an eye of someone i care is basic things."

"Is that mean you spying everyone here?"

Kim Chairman avoid her eyes, but said "I just wanna saying that you doing good as a new chaebol, better than those who live their lives as one."

Won sentence flew in her mind. Her name is Hyun Joo, very pretty

"Somehow, your words relieve me that you don't announce me as your daughter." Meh Ari said, looking Kim Chairman in her brave eyes, He look back at her, mad.

"You dare!"

"About the adoption things you mention before, i prevent you to do that. If you do, i will publicly state that i'm your daughter."

"What?"

"You deny me as your daughter, so me too.. I denied you as my father."

Kim Chairman looking at her, but she start tearing up, "You think i do the good job? Having friends with all the peoples you said before? If you wanna put an eye of me, do it better! I'm not making friends with them.. Actually, every action you make, just make me keep losing a friend."

Kim Chairman hold his anger when he saw her teary eyes. "Don't be weak." he said "As my daughter.."

"That also the other reason that i prevent you to do the adoption." She hold her breath and sighed, holding her tears. "I don't want to be your daughter, so i can be weak sometimes."

"Jeguk family member can't be weak... every single one.. even the one who win, or else who lose."

"You should have my mom in your family, she just like what you said, stay strong even when the sickness killing her. But not me.. i'm not that strong." 

Kim Chairman looks quite surprised. "However, you are the one who at here now. I'm just focus of what happening and not what already happened and couldn't changed."

Meh Ari keep silent. Kim Chairman answer at last, "I won't do the adoption things. That not change too much."

"Thank you." Meh Ari said, looking straight to his eyes, "That at least, you listen to me once."

Meh Ari stand up and bow a little, when she turned back, Kim Chairman add one sentence.

"With your new status, you need a relation that can secure your potition.. Choi Young Do is good.. but not the best one you can choose.." he said, "If you want, I can choose a few good men for you."

"Already running errand for me?" she sarcasticly answer, she turn back "I do curious what kind of person you will push to me.. go on.. i will meet them."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Do finished his job at the kitchen, walk out lazily to the lift, wanna reach his private room and rest. The door is slowly close when someone running to stop it, Choi Young Do push the open button and surprised to see Meh Ari look back at him in the same surprised expression. She gasped, move back a step, but when she turn back. Choi Young Do lazily stop her, "Just hop on. This lift isn't just for me."

Meh Ari hestitately walk in and press on 24th floor, Kim Won's suite room. Young Do press on 25th the most top floor suite room. They stand side by side in silent.

Young Do put his hand in his pocket, wetting his below lips when he said hesitately, "I see you with.. Yoo Rachel.. Quick move.. You already make a friend."

Meh Ari just wanna answer when she hold her tongue, "The things is not like you think.. but also, i don't think i have to explain to you."

He rub his eyebrow, "Of course.. that's just a simple greetings, chingu~ya.. don't get me wrong."

"Chingu?" she raised her eyebrow. Young Do bitting his below lips, looks like his tongue is already get used to that. 

"See? That's not as easy as you said to just forget what happened between us." she continued.

"What did happen..." he looks at her and smirked "Between us?"

 Meh Ari looks at his teasing eyes, and avoid him. "Well, a lot of things."

"What can I do.. The truth that you are an illegimate child burden me.. Haish..So annoying."

"How if..."

Young Do look at her and the lift stop at 24th floor. Meh Ari continued, "Anniya.." and walk out when Young Do pull her back and press the closed button.

"Ya!"

"How if... what?" He push her to the corner and put his hand to block her. Surely works because Meh Ari is so small.

"How if i will be Jeguk's niece forever? How if the only one who know truth besides of who are involved, is just you? will it be different?"

Young Do frowned and then the lift open again, "Should i take you to my room to talk more about this?" he whispered to her, "You seduce me? Is that what your mother taught you?"

Meh Ari glare and push him, Young Do step back and get out from the lift, smirking while the door closed in front of Meh Ari who glare at him. And once the door closed, that words repeatly in his mind. 

If he will be the only one who knows.. will it be different? Is that really matters for him? That she is illegimate or not?

And there is a sadness in those glare, Young Do sighed. He rub his head and sighed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari stunned there when the lift open in the 24th floor. Kim Won stand there, "What are you doing? Daydreaming?" he said, wake Meh Ari from her own thinking. She walk out and suddenly give Won a hug.

"What's the matter? Meh Ari.. you crying?"

Meh Ari feels so hurt. "Oppa.. Please let me like this for awhile."

Won looks confuse but actually pat her hair. "Just come to oppa's room?"

She nod in his hug. He put his arm around her shoulder and they walk together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Authors note (A/N) : Tan and Eun Sang moments will be here too, but i don't promise they will the same. ^_^
Love you guys, have a nice reading. XD