Intermezo (The Heirs K-Drama End Moment)

Choi Young Do's Partner

I wanna refresh my first intetion to do this fanfiction.

The Heirs, The One Who Wears the Crown Bears It Weight. Officially meet the End. 

I really feel complicated on this end, i feel happy and eventually sad in the same time. I feel happy to see Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang together, but my heart ached so much see my Young Do still on his own. But I relieved he doesn't end up with Ye Sol, like some of the fans have predicted in the early episode before Ye Sol turn out as a jerk #rolling eyes. I still hope he can be with Rachel but turn out Yoo Rachel will develop love line with Hyo Shin Sunbae.. which is cute too in the some way.

I love how Chan Young start to get jealous of Lee Bona, i do think that Lee Bona love him more than he do before. But I hate the fact Kim Won have to let go his love for Jeguk >.< Is it supposed to be like that in the bussiness world?

I admit, my story line too, have a little different changes from my original plan due the drama ended. 

I like THE HEIRS' CHARACTERS..]

Even i gotta admit that the story isn't that fantastic as it supposed to be, but i can absolutely agree that The character on this story is DAEBAKK.. 

My List of Favourite Male Character : (base on the character i like, but i think the actor is make score too)

1. Choi Young Do by Kim Woo Bin (of course @_@)

2. Kim Tan by Lee Min Ho

3. Lee Hyo Shin Sun Bae by Kang Ha Neul (his role is less scene but i don't know why, i love how he interact with other character, but.. the scene that make him looks bright make me can't imagine he will suicide)

4. Jo Myung Soo by Park Hyun Sik 

5. Yoon Chan Young by Kang Min Hyuk

(i hestitate to decide Jo Myung Soo and Yoon Chan Young)

6. Kim Won by Choi Jin Hyuk (absolutely make me crazy too that he is actually on the bottom, but i hate how the writer wrote his role. But I love Choi Jin Hyuk actually T-T Trust me, it hard to wrote him at the bottom)

 

My List of Favourite Female Character :

1. Yoo Rachel by Kim Ji Won (She is bad, but i feel bad for her.. strangely)

2. Lee Bona by Krystal f(x) 

3. Han Ki Ae by Kim Sung Ryoung (i feel people will kill me that i even make her at number 3, win from the main character XD but she is hillarious)

4. Jeon Hyun Joo by Lim Ju Eun (i do feel desperate on her like i desperate on Kim Won, but at least she do a great job as a teacher which Won doesn't even being describe as a great president T-T)

5. Cha Eun Sang by Park Shin Hye (sorry all, even PSH is GREAT and i love HER, but.. i have to admit.. this role doesn't being great for me. She definitely can be tough, but she end up weak and run away. I still don't get why she react on the most times in the drama. I really want HER to react different! T-T so i place her last)

 

And so, i will keep doing this fanfiction, please keep support on me ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

for people who doesn't watch The Heirs, sorry that you guys don't even know what i mean XD