Chapter 7

Choi Young Do's Partner

Young Do's phone ringing. His father. He answer lazily.

"Today we will have dinner with Rachel and her mom. At 7. Driver will pick you up."

Young Do grinned his teeth, "You can't just simply put on the schedule for me!"

"I can. Get ready. Don't be late."

The phone just hung up like that. Business engagement is something very usual in chaebol's life. Young Do's father will engage to Rachel's mom, which mean RS International and Zeus business will be joint together. That is the meaning of marriage for them, like Rachel who is engage to Kim Tan a years ago.

Young Do's mother leave his father and him when he was 8 years old. The reason is, Young Do's father has a lot of women around him, his affairs, his mistress, which is changes like clothes. Young Do hates the fact that his mother left him and that make him hate his father more and also include hate all of his women. He looks at all those women who fell for his father as one same group... "" and Rachel's mom who want to marriage with his father because of business, is also the same.

He hit the wall hard and start bleeding, but he just ignore it and walk away. The hurt on his hand, still can't fill out the hole in his heart. Losing the warmth from a mom, growing with the father that he always hate, feeling bble.etrayed from a friend, and living lonely without anyone can understand him or even worth for him to trust. Young Do's life is always that miserable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari is walking towards the canteen when two men grab her arms. Reflex, she grab the person who grab her right arm and throw him to the person on left. She move aside quickly and look at that two thugs, who always running around Young Do. When the two of them start to stand up, Meh Ari want to turn away and run, but another hand grab her on her shoulder. The strongest one.

"Annyeong Chingu~ya.." she heard his voice. Choi Young Do.

Meh Ari stunned when that hands pressed on her shoulder and literally dragging her, while said "You quite strong.. I'm impressed"

"It doesn't work for you."

Young Do smile. He slowly remove the strength of his hands, he have the thought that she will try to run away, but quite please when Meh Ari still walk in his guide, get into the canteen. All the students look at them.

"Take your meals. I wait you there." Young Do point the table on the left side with his head. Joon Young already sit there, alone. Meh Ari frowned. "You want to do something like yesterday again? Threatening me with Joon Young?"

Young Do smirked, "I have a lot of things to threatening you now.. i don't even need him anymore."

Young Do give the signal and his two thugs move to that table, looks like they politely asked Joon Young to move but practically they just force him and drag him to the table aside. Joon Young take a look at Meh Ari, but when Meh Ari smile on him, he avoid her eyes and just eating his meals while that two thugs push a food on his mouth, push his head, make his food messy and all. Meh Ari closed her eyes awhile and then look at Young Do.

"What?" he said.

Meh Ari gulped, "Can you just let him eat?" she said.

"If you say please."

Meh Ari bitting her lower lips but then she said. "Please.." clearly.

Young Do squinted. "You throwing your pride for him?"

Meh Ari sighed sarcasticly, "Pride? Am I have one? You tell me that truth right? That in this place, social care group like me can't have the pride."

Young Do look at that hurt face and gulped, "Ya! Leave him and have your own meals. I have new toy here." he said while his eyes looking straight to Meh Ari. All the people there hear him.

So she is the new target. That kind of whispering sound heard everywhere.

Meh Ari closed her eyes, endure all the scared and embarrasement.

"I already do what you want, so be a good girl and take one plate for me." Young Do said, whispered on her ears. "You choose. But If i don't like the menu, you will be punished."

Meh Ari turn her face to look at him, but he already walk away to the table. Meh Ari sighed and take two plates. She see Joon Young peek on her, feeling guilty, but now Meh Ari is the one who turn her head first. She takes all she can get, and divide all of them on the two plates. First, equally but then she move some of one plate to others. She walk to Young Do and put the more food's plate in front of him. She still stand there.

Young Do signed her to sit in front of him, she looks hestitated at first but eventually sit. Young Do took his spoon, and that time Meh Ari see his wounded hand. Meh Ari sighed and grab her spoon, doesn't like the uneasy feeling on her heart when she saw the wound. Young Do looks at his plate and then look at Meh Ari and he smile.

"Do you like your meals?" he said.

"I like to eat." Meh Ari answer, shrug her shoulder.

Young Do. "But I hate carrots." he said.

Meh Ari close her eyes in depressed, holding her fear of punishment and keep eating.

He eats all the meals beside the carrots. "Ready to get your punishment?"

"What..?" she said doubtly. "Being hit or something?"

Young Do lean his back on the chair, crossing his hand in front of his chest. "Call me oppa.."

Meh Ari widen her eyes. Whatt? What kind of punishment is that?? He lift his shoulder, "That's your punishment."

"No!" she said, grinned her teeth. Young Do eventually look at Joon Young and then look at Meh Ari. "No? Sure?"

Meh Ari gulped and changes her mind, just do it, she thinks. It doesn't cost her anything except than a little embarassing moment. "Oppa.." she said while grinned her teeth. Young Do smirked, satisfied, he walk to her and pat her hair. "Good girl."

Meh Ari bitting her own lips and force herself to continuing eat while Young Do leave. All the people look at her. Some of them looking at her disgusted, some of them are pitty of her, but no one come closer. She just eat alone and then leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------