Chapter 1

Choi Young Do's Partner

Meh Ari stepped out from the car which stopped a little far from Jeguk School. "I know why he made this decision, oppa.. The thing that i don't understand is why I should listen to him."

"Because he is Kim Chairman." The man from inside the car answered like that is the most certain thing in world, he look at Meh Ari and smile. "He always can make anyone... do what he want. Even your mom listened to him, right?"

Meh Ari rolling her eyes, "Just remember, I give in.. but i still don't give up." she turn her back.

"Meh Ari.."

She stop her step and turn back again. Kim Won, the first son who is now a president director of Jeguk Group open the door and walk closer to Meh Ari, help her tidying her school uniform and also her hair, "Are you sure you wanna stay here as the social-care group? Do you have to make your own live just being more and more harsher by become the lowest position at school, hmm Meh Ari~ya..?"

"But I can't lie.." She look at him bravely. "My mother is just a teacher in your family, and i come here because of the kindness scholarship from Jeguk Group. Kim Chairman don't say i'm his daughter. He never mentioned that to the school."

Kim Won close his eyes and groaned in depressed. "The school hierarchy is so much issue here.. please be careful.. Promise me..." he said at last, touch Meh Ari short hair slowly.

"You should be care to Kim Tan as much as you care for me.." Meh Ari said while looking Kim Won, "Nappun nom.."

"You two is different."

Meh Ari rolling her eyes and wave to him, walk to school cheerfully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Young Do yawning while throwing his baseball to the wall, once.. twice.. "Where is Myungsoo.." he mumblered "Hoamm.. he asked me to come earlier but he is not here! Geu seki!  i still sleepy.."

A car stopped, a little far away from the place he is sitting. He try to looking at that short hair pretty girl who wearing Jeguk School Uniform. "Jeguk student? Who is she?" he try to remember her face while drinking his Cola.

He spurred what he was drinking when he see the cold Kim Won walk down from the car, and even her hair gently! That cold Kim Won? Young Do narrowes his eyes and try to look at the girl carefully. But He still doesn't know who is she, that is the face he never saw in Jeguk School.

Myungsoo come in right after that girl turn her back and go. He came in quickly, looking sober in his party clothes.

"Where is my uniform? Aish.. i should just leave few of them in my studio." He grab the clothes from Young Do's, who is starred at him tiredly.

"Why you always go to club.. and club.. and club.. don't you got tired?" he said.

"It's the same why you always tuning your bike.. tuning again and again and again. Right?" he said when smile and make his V sign cutely.

Young Do just smile and fake to hit him, "Chugyoborinda!"

Myungsoo put his arm on Young Do's shoulder and push him to walk in, while Young Do look at the far away which and that girl isn't there anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A frightened boy stand close to the wall, stand still there when Young Do smirking and then throw his ball. Very Fast. Bugh! That ball fall exactly at the side of that boy's face. He trembled. Young Do's thugs, throw him another ball. Young Do look at the boy and throw his ball to the air, once.. catched it, twice.. catched it again.

"Whaa.. look at how great is my skill.. right, Chingu ya? Not even one ball hit you.. isn't it?"

Joon Young, that boy keep looking down while Young Do's thugs keep poking on his head.

"Stand still once more.." he said, "I really wanna see, if i aimed the ball to hit you, will it still on target?"

Joon Young look at Young Do, while he aim his hand at his face.

"What do you want to try? Straight ball? Curve Ball?" Young Do said, smirking.

Joon Young holding his hand, look like he keeping his anger.

"Why? You got angry? You hate me? You can't right? Joon young~i is a smart boy.. you know what will gonna happen if you do something back.. right?"

Joon Young's sweat keep flowing. He keep his head down, avoiding Young Do's eyes.

"Stand there." Young Do said for the last time and when Joon Young hear this sentence, he lift his head, and that exactly time, Young Do throws his ball again and strike on the left of Joon Young's head, exactly at the place where Joon Young's head is... before he lift his head. Joon Young looking at the place with dusk from the thrown ball and he looking at Young Do with wide-eye.

"Wae? I know you will lift your head, don't be that shock.. I wouldn't throw you, right? Chingu~ya?"

He walk to him and pat on the shoulder, "Get rest.. See you tomorrow."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The news of new student move in, spread fast, everyone want to look how is the new student look like, but Myung Soo is the one who actually walk to her when she is standing in front of the locker.

"Hei transfer student..!! Do you know who am I?" he said that while crossing his hand in front of his chest.

Meh Ari look at his name tag, "Joo Myung Soo." she said.

He laughed when he see her look directly to his name tag. "Right, remember that! I'm also know your name. Meh Ari, right?"

Meh Ari now turn her body and look at him with tiny smile.

"See, when you transfer in the middle of the school term, there is usually just two conditions happen in follow situation. You are a social-care group or new money. Which one are you?" he asked.

Meh Ari look at him, He look kind but she know he doesn't mean to be friend with her. Because He doesn't even offer his hand. He just plainly asked, out of curiosity.

Meh Ari smirking at him in her cute brave style. "So what will be different by that?"

"Mwo.. You don't know? in this school, there is.."

"I know the hierarchy in this school." She cut him, "I mean, what is be different for you?"

Myung Soo look at her with wide- eye. "Hmm.. Well."

She remember Kim Won's word just now. The school hierarchy is so much issue here.. be careful.. Promise me.. She try to convince her mind that it was nothing, At least she is a gold medalist in woman's judo so she will be fine... doesn't she? She braven her heart and look direct to him when she said.

"I don't know what is social-care or new money things. But if you asked me, who am I and how can I got here. Then i will answer you this way. My name is Meh Ari, and look like you already know that.. I grown up only with my mother and my mother is a private tutor. I can got here because of Jeguk Group's scholarship." Suddenly, she hears murmured voice from the group around them. 

"Hah! Another social-care group parasite."

Meh Ari still look at Myung Soo who just look at her curiosly when she added at last. "Ah, matta. And I also the gold medalist of woman's judo. A black belt in my middle school. Nice to meet you.." Meh Ari offer her hand.

Myungsoo look a little shock when listen at her explanation but he offer his hand too. They shake hand. Meh Ari turn her back to the locker again and put her bag in there.

Myungsoo have a liitle peek on her bag. Nanamica Backpack. He frowned a little.

Myungsoo then walk to Lee Bona, who is chit-chatting with her friend Ye Sol. He whispered, "How do you think about that new student?"

"Wae?"

"She said she is a daughter of a tutor and grown up with a single parent and come here because Jeguk's scholarship.. but have you see her back pack?"

"Nanamica white backpack. Not too expensive but at least around 800.000 won. Good tutor maybe, her mother.. I think.." Rachel Yoo cut in sarcastically, her mother has business in the fashion, and she will be her heirs. She just said that and go.

"Ya! Who ask about your opinion??" Lee Bona spurt out her anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------