Chapter 22

Choi Young Do's Partner

Early in the morning, Kim Tan meets Jung Ji Sook, his father's officially wife who is also his mother on paper. She looks at him in unpleasant way like she always do. "You will start the school tomorrow. Don't ever think to make a mess. This is my school and this school has its rules. Araso?"

"Ne." Kim Tan straightly answered.

She looks at him quite awhile, "You grown a lot, huh? Just at the moment you come, you kick out your hyung from the house." she said, hook the surprised eyes from Tan.

"Hyung?"

"He move out, you don't know?" she answered, smirk in bitter way. "Hhh.. You can leave now."

"Ne." Kim Tan bow a little and walk away.

Kim Tan called Meh Ari.

"Hallo?" the voice answered.

"Meh Ari, hyung go out from the house, you know that?"

"Ara.. Wae?"

"Wae??? Why don't you tell me!"

"Why should I?"

"You have to tell me so i can go to find him home!"

"Are you think he will listen to you?" Meh Ari put her luggage in the bus' cabin and sit on her place comfortably.

"At least i can do something."

"Just live him alone, when the times come, he will come back."

Kim Tan hears the engine sound, "Ya, where are you?"

"On the bus."

"Where you gonna go? You don't go like hyung, right? Don't leave!" Tan got panicked.

Meh Ari laughed, "Anniya.. I just go home to visit my mother's tomb and settle little things before move in to Kim House."

Kim Tan sighed relieved. "Aish gamjangiya jinjia!" he said "You can't leave me! Araso? Promise me!"

"Araso.. When will you come to school? I'm getting bored."

"Tomorrow.." he said in smile.

"Really? Asaaa.. Choa." she said, "If you don't come, i will end up getting used to Rachel."

"Yoo Rachel?"

"Guree.. Your fiance." she said, teasing him.

"Why she? Don't ever give her a hope that she will end up marry with me!"

"You don't?"

"Of course.. I'm falling in love now.. forget?"

"Ah! That's girl. You don't even meet her again."

"Ha-ha! I'm Kim Tan.. I can find her for sure."

"Be careful. Appa put an eye on all of us."

"Really? Damn!"

"Why?"

"Actually.. I just found out that she is our maid's daughter, she is live in our house."

"Oh my God."

"You think Appa know that?"

"I think he is." Meh Ari answer him. "She know that too? That girl?"

"No, she still doesn't know this."

"You have find a chance to tell her. She likes you too?"

"Of course she is!" he confidently said.

"Haish, you sound so over confident.. be careful that you will end up hurting." she said, but smile when she lean her back on the chair. 

Tan smile, "Be careful.. and please came back soon and safe."

"Araso.. Bye."

Meh Ari is on her way to the airport and soon.. she will be fly back to her hometown.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cha Eun Sang walking her way home, her teacher's word keep blew in her mind.

"Your mother already arrange you to transfer to Jeguk School.. why you have to be transfer that suddenly?"

Suddenly she spot a crowd outside her school. "What happen?" she asked one of her schoolmate

"There is a boy there.. very handsome."

Cha Eun Sang stand on her toe and saw Kim Tan, standing while lean on his car, acting cool with his sunglasses on. She looks surprised and try to move ahead.

Kim Tan saw her and smile. Suddenly his memories just come back to his mind.

 

That girl walking on the side road with her luggage, alone on the street in US. Kim Tan who has to involve with her suddenly feels a little pity on her, so he decide to offer her a place to stay.

"Wanna stay in my place?"

"Are you sure your place will be safer?"

"My place will be better for sure." he said.

Cha Eun Sang doesn''t have another choice, she lost her money, her sister run away from her so she decide to stay on his place. Nothing worse will be happen, that's what she think, she is on the worst situation enough.

Kim tan's place is unbelievable big, Cha Eun Sang stared to scare that maybe he is a mafia or kind of drug seller. So she hestitatedly ask him which he find that clueless and cute.

Kim Tan look at her, narrowed his eyes, "Your kidney is still healthy right?"

He walking toward her and she move back in panic. He keep lean closer until her back lean on a door.

"This is your room." he said, and laugh on her "What are you thinking about, jinjia.."

 

"Can you guys make a way for the girl with strong kidney right there?" he said, obvisiously teasing her. She move ahead, looks quite annoyed but actually when the memories flew in her mind, she hide her smile.

"Why are you here? You following me?" she said.

"Don't be so over confident.." he said

"Then why are you here?"

"Where do you go? Should i give you a ride?"

"Haish.. No." she said, while walking away.

"Hey, stop there.." Kim Tan said. "I said stop!"

That girl keep walking away, leave Tan embarrassed in tha crowd. "Stop.. please?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cha Eun Sang working hard. She is someone who acually live as the below class but wanna change her destiny with hard work. She has a part time job as a chicken delivery girl and also coffee shop waiter. Now she is in her coffee shop work place, leaving Kim Tan before, now she just keep thinking on him when suddenly a phone call come.

Yoon Chan Young, her best friend from the middle school who actually a son of his father bestfriend. Chan Young's father is the one who give job to her mom and help her a lot in living.

"Why you called? I'm working."

"Working? And you still can online in SNS?"

She knows who will be that childish and look at Kim Tan's post on her wall as her, still log in to her account. She looks surprised when she found out that actually he is on her place, she walk out and see him sit there.

"Why you still not log out?" she said.

He smile, "Can you give me Chan Young's number?"

"Why you need that?"

"That's my business, right?"

She sighed and say the number.

"How can i believe you?" he said, asking for her phone, "Show me."

She hand over her phone, "Please keep it quick, i have to work."

He use that to phone his phone so he can know her number instead of Chan Young.

"Ya!"

Kim Tan give her phone back and just walk away.

"Ya! Where are you going! Stop! I said stop!" she almost shout. People starring at her and she looks embarrassed when she said in a lower voice, "Stop.. please?"

But Kim Tan phone her when he have a little distance far away from the cafe.

"Actually, i just wanna got your number. I will log out from your account. I have a place to go so i can't stay long."

"How long.. will you stay?" she said hestitated.

"Wae? Are you miss me?"

"Well, maybe i should treat you a meal or something.."

"Are you asking for a date right now?" he , end up she hung up her phone and leave Kim Tan smiling like stupid. Hosh.. A boy falling in love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Young Do walking through the corridor towards his locket when he saw Yoo Rachel walking on her own. He smirked and walking slowly towards her, "Alone again huh? This is more suit you.."

Yoo Rachel glared on him, but she doesn't say anything. Meh Ari doesn't come today and even she always alone before, but the fact that she is walking with Meh Ari but now doesn't even know why is she not coming make Yoo Rachel mad. Young Do smirked. "Where is your friend? That new chaebol?" he teased.

Yoo Rachel held her anger and turn to face Young Do, "Why are you so curious? Just mind your own business." She give him a fake smile and walk away.

Young Do turn a little sad when he said, "This is my business, you just don't know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------