Chapter 18

Choi Young Do's Partner

Young Do walk down first, Meh Ari follow her three steps behind, her phone keep vibrating. Meh Ari ignore it.

"Answer.. I won't snatch it again." he said while walk to his big dog. Meh Ari look at him, and smile while answer the phone. Kim Tan got nervous and almost yelling on her.

"Meh Ari! Are you okay? Should i ask Kim Won Hyung to pick you up? How can you be in Young Do's house? Is he kidnap you?" He shuttered. "He already read about your news, right? You are not a social care group again so he couldn't touch you!!"

"Tan.. calm down. I'm okay. I'm in the middle of settling up with him, about my new status. He didn't kidnap me, well.. i get drunk and he just took me home.. It's my fault, i know. I will explain later, i promise."

"You drunk? You can't trust him."

"I know who to be trust, Tan... don't worry.." she said, "I will go home after school.."

"I will wait." Kim Tan said, "Be careful."

When Meh Ari walk down, he saw Young Do his big dog friendly. A rottweiler, big one. Meh Ari look a little hesitated when she walk closer. "Will it bite?" she said.

"Sometimes." Young Do smirked. Meh Ari bitting her below lips while walk closer, she hesitately touch the dog and Young Do his dog while Meh Ari did that, He comfort the dog so it won't bite her.

"It so big." she smile in amazed. Young Do smirked, "and clever.." he said. Meh Ari look at her. "Owh? It can do tricks?"

"No.. It will bite when I told it to."

Meh Ari pouted, "You even turn the dog to bad.."

Young Do shrug his shoulder and stand up. "Let's wash hands and eat breakfast."

They walk to the diningroom, and sit next to each other on that big table. Honestly, this table feel so empty.. just two of them eat together. "Looks like i know why you always eat in the convinience mart.. It must be so lonely to eat here alone."

Young Do took his sandwich with the fork and said "Kim House is not like this right?" while take a bite.

Meh Ari shakes her head, "Their table is crowd but truthly said.. it was the same uncomfortable feeling, the same loneliness."

"So you already moved there?"

"Soon.."

"You still live in your apartment?"

Meh Ari nod. Young Do sighed, "You said like you already don't live there yesterday. That's why I take you here. If I know, I will sent you there.. There will be more saved, tough."

Meh Ari got red, "That was because i drunk. I don't even remember i met you."

"You even become so clingy and full of aegyo, you don't remember?" Young Do .

A picture of Young Do run to her mind and she become more red. She shakes her head, "I must be so silly.. Sorry."

Young Do give her a sad smile, "No.. Actually I don't mind.."

Meh Ari look at him confused and he sighed. "Eat quickly.. we will late."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari walk to her locker. She put her bag and took out some books.

"Now you are also a chaebol. Just consider that i liked you before, let me give you a liitle advice. Friend is needed, but you have to be clever in searching friends. Rich people don't look for friend, they just finding a partner and bussiness relations. You will be their new target to become close to Jeguk Group."

"Do you have friends?"

"Not really.. But i can mention one or two." he said, give out tiny smile.

"Can I be one of them?"

"No." He said firmly "After you get off from this car.. we will become a stranger, remember?"

"We can start over again.. as a friend."

"I don't make friend with an illegimate child." He whispered to Meh Ari. 

The car stopped and he sign her to get off. Meh Ari sighed and nod, she offer him a hand, "Let's shake hand, for the last moment.."

Young Do took that hand hesitately and when he grab that hand, he pull her and give her a tight hug, "Be a clever chaebol.. Be tough.. Be careful." 

Meh Ari looks quite surprised and Young Do let off her. "Goodbye, student.."

"Now i back to be just a student?" she smile sadly, and get off.

One girl walking closer to her, "Annyeong.. You are Meh Ari right? Jeguk families' member?"

Meh Ari look at her. Young Do's word is right, she is look like a fresh meat for the predator in 100m of distance. Many more girls and boys walk closer to her. But one high noted voice call her and all that students walk off.

"Meh Ari!" 

A girl with long straight hair walking closer to her in arrogant style. "We attend a same class."

"I know."

"We can walk together." she said.

"Owh." Meh Ari hurryly took her books and follow her.

Meh Ari walk with her and all the people just mumblered and not walk closer. She take a look on her name. Yoo Rachel. "Yoo Rachel? RS Internatonal, Yoo Rachel? Kim Tan's fiance?"

"I'm not planning to be friend with you.. i just give you a chance to avoid the crowd. But if you rather being in crowd than walking with me, you can just turn back. i won't stop you."

Meh Ari smile. "Thank you than.. I walk with you."

Yoo Rachel sighed. They walk side by side in silent. Meh Ari has already knows about her engage with Kim Tan. Tan doesn't really love her now but she is his first love actually, when they still a child. Tan have tell her how clever is Rachel and how he like her. But Yoo Rachel's first love is Won, and Tan knows.. and Tan thought that he will never win against his hyung so he let go before even trying. Who will know that Kim Chairman actually engage her with Tan and not Won. But Tan already loss his feeling toward her, while Yoo Rachel oppositely.. begin to like him.

And Yoo Rachel's mom engage with Young Do's dad. So she will become Young Do's step sister. That's why she can walk alone arrogantly. She will be in a family relation with both Jeguk and Zeus, also inheritance of RS International, and she is blunt enough to gave the "don't disturb me" aura.

"Someone told me to be clever in making friend. Do you think it is a clever decision to be friend with you?" Meh Ari offer her hand. Rachel sighed, "Friend is just a fake word in this school."

"Well, than just being that fake word. By the way.. I'm Kim Tan's cousin.. Meh Ari."

She pull a little smile and give her hand, "I don't even know that i will be doing this stupid shake hand things. Yoo Rachel. Kim Tan's fiance."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joon Young is walking with his plate when Young Do's two thug drag him to his place before. The seat where Meh Ari had sit for awhile. Meh Ari look surprised when she took some food on her plate. Yoo Rachel absolutely aware what she look at. "Stop.. If you try to involve." she said, "You have decide to grab my hand.. so you have to release another hand. That group.. is not yours again. You are upgraded,"

Meh Ari can't see Young Do. He is not there to watch his thugs. Meh Ari frowned and sighed, "If i still grab his hand, is that mean i have to release yours?"

Yoo Rachel look at her, "Ne." she said.

"I'm.." Meh Ari just want to said something when suddenly step sound heard from the canteen's door.

Those two boys stop when someone walking in. Young Do. He walking towards Joon Young and pat his head in scary smirked. "Annyeong.. Chingu~ya.. Olaemanida*.. Bogoshipposeo.."

"Cho..Choi Young Do.."

He turn back and look straight to Yoo Rachel and Meh Ari's place. His eyes met Meh Ari's eyes. Meh Ari glare, Young Do turn his face, avoid her.

"When someone freed, someone have to replace Don't you think so?"

Young Do stated. Joon Young trembled. 

Yoo Rachel glare at Meh Ari, "You aren't going to him, right?"

"But he is my first friend here."

"You are different now. You are chaebol. To be honest, in his eyes.. you also the same with Young Do. Someone he have to avoid and scared. Because we can do anything. Lift them up or crush them."

"We are just a high scholar, what can we do?"

"You will learn as the time go on.. What can we do? Many things.. that you don't even imagine before."

Joon Young look at Meh Ari and Yoo Rachel is right, his eyes burn with anger.. Meh Ari doesn't know that when her status is change, all the things around her will change too. 

"I'm not in mood for eating."

She took a bread and leave. Yoo Rachel's eyes met Young Do's but the two of them just turn back and avoid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olaemanida* = such a long time not see/not meet

Author Note : In The Heirs drama, they don't divide the class. Maybe in logic that Chaebol is not that much to be divided in class. But I will divide them as two, 2A and 2B. Which our character will be divide as:

2A : Yoon Chan Young, Choi Young Do, Kang Ye Sol (and later Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang)

2B : Yoo Rachel, Lee Bona, Jo Myung Soo, Moon Joon Young, Meh Ari.

I also want to include Young Do's two thugs but actually i can't even find their names, even in cameo appearance. So if someone out there know that two pitty unfamous character, please leave comment below.