Chapter 11

Choi Young Do's Partner

Meanwhile, when Young Do face the uncomfortable meeting with his 'new' family, Meh Ari also have the same situation. Won pick her up from the mart, and on the way to his house, they talked.

"Tan will come back soon.. did you know that?"

"Somekind.. but not sure certainly when."

"He worry of you.. Shh.. he should worry himself first since the back of him is mean starting the war between us."

"I told him i will be on his side." 

Won doesn't look at Meh Ari.

"But he told me to be on your side."

"That's because he is too young to understand."

"About  what?"

"About how the power of money and authority can do."

"He doesn't want all of that."

"It's not him who can decide that. It's the situation."

Meh Ari look outside the window and sighed. In the silent, slowly she sings a song.

Tittle : Mistake
-by SNSD-

Nareul deo saranghage mandeulji mothan Nae jalmoshijyo 

(It’s my mistake for not making you love me more)

Naega deo saranghaeseo mandeureobeorin 
Nae jalmoshijyo

(It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me)

Nae maeummankeum nareul deo
Saranghage haji mothaesseotdeon geoyeotjyo
Nae jalmoshijyo

(It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.)

Won know Tan love him, and always blame himself about how Won doesn't love him. But Won can't love him like he want, because he saw how his father, his uncle, his family blade on each other for Jeguk. How can someone like Kim Tan will be different?

"Shut up." he said while drove away fast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari always feel strange to stand in that house. "You have to get used to it... It will be your house one day." Won said while grab her shoulder and push her in. Meh Ari sadly said, "I hope that sad ending don't come that fast."

Won rolls his eyes, "How many people will envy of you."

"Just like i envy many of them." Meh Ari smile, but she link on his arm and walk in. Kim Chairman and that two women already sit there, the dinner table. Won pull the chair beside Appa for Meh Ari, and make Meh Ari glare on him, but she eventually sit, while Won sit beside her and that two woman sit in front them, side by side. Meh Ari afraid that they will kill each other with the meat's knife. 

"Look at the independent woman here. Living alone in that broken apartement make you proud, hah?" he said.

"Not proud.. but at least seems right." Meh Ari said with that fake smile.

The meals coming out, the maid sent out meals. Tan's mother, Han Ki Ae asking something to the maid, and that maid write something on the note to show her the answer. Meh Ari look at the food, as rich as it should be, she sighed.. While she always keep eating ramen and all instant food, this house has everything, but still.. she doesn't want to live here.. not now at least.

"Living at Jeguk School as a charity student, how is your day?" Jung Ji Sook, Kim Chairman's second wife and also Tan's mom which public know, sarcasticly ask her.

Meh Ari take the spoon and drink her soup. "Still in control." She said. "I still not die."

"You have to move in soon." Kim Chairman said. That's not asking, that's command, but Meh Ari shakes her head.

"Tan will back soon.. You know that too right?" he said, "Then you too have to come back so this family will be complete."

Won just wanna slam his spoon when Meh Ari look at her dad firm and said, "I don't have a reason to stay here."

"Why? This is your house, too.."

"I better let you stay than Tan." Won said.

"Tan has his reason to stay here. He has his real mother stay here, he has his fake mother casually here, he has his father here and he has his same blood hyung here. His family is here, but i have no one."

Kim Chairman frowned. "I'm your father, and Won is your same blood oppa. And you can have your fake mother too.." he said. Meh Ari look surprised that he casually said that when that silent maid come in to pour drinks.  Kim Chairman look at Meh Ari eyes, which stare on that maid and he laugh. "Don't afraid. She has speech disorder, she is a mute."

That maid look at her and just bow a little and leave. Meh Ari look at her at second and than look at her Appa.

"My mother just one. She already dead. For me, until now.. you are just Kim Chairman who gave me scholarship at Jeguk, we don't have anything relate to each other, except that 'blood' which you can easily cover like Tan's. So do I. Won is just an oppa I know. And I don't have my family here."

Kim Chairman slam his spoon. All got surprised but Meh Ari look at him tough. "I'm just saying the truth."

"Don't you think I don't dare to make you suffer!" he said, "If not because your mom..."

Meh Ari stand up. "You can sent me back to my hometown.. anytime you want."

Won grab her hand, "I sent you home."

"Leave her." The father said. "Just see how can she live by herself."

"Oppa.. She just little girl.. it will be dangerous to go home alone." Ki Ae said.

Meh Ari look at his father and than to Won. "I will leave, but you stay.. Enjoy your moment before Tan come back. If you getting tired of these, you can ask to being thrown like me."

But Meh Ari surprised when Ji Sook stand up in her anger, "You get rid of my taste! Get out! I will take you home."

Won look at her, also Kim Chairmand and Ki Ae, but she walk around the table and walk in front of her.

"I can get home by myself!" Meh Ari said in desprate while follow her outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari hop off the car, when her foot just slightly step on the road, the car move away, almost make her fall when a tough palm grab her hand. Meh Ari get her balance and look up to see Young Do. Looking at the moving car.

"Choi Young Do!" she said in shock.

"Jeguk's president?"

Meh Ari sighed in desprate. She thinks to lie but than she just nod. Young Do crossed his hands in front of his chest.

"You are really strange.. i keep get curious of you."

Meh Ari glare on him, "You said you won't come!"

"I miss you." he said.

Meh Ari almost drop her jaw, "Crazy!" she said.

"But just because i said i don't come doesn't mean you can get home this late. Make me worry." he said.

"That's none of your business."

Young Do grab her wist and she glare on him, he ;ook deep in her eyes while said, "Don't make me repeat it again.. but all about you now.. is my business."

Meh Ari gasped when he grab her wist and take her closer, hug her on waist while whisper at her ear, "I think i like you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------