Chapter 16

Choi Young Do's Partner

Meanwhile,

Kim Chairman sit on his wheel, look at Meh Ari in his usual straight face. Meh Ari is still in her uniform, she stand there and glare at him. "Sit.." he said.

But Meh Ari doesn't move.

"Why you do that? Why you announced me as your niece without my permission?"

"I said.. sit."

"No. Answer me."

"What make you so upset? You are the one who still want to be your mom's child and i give you what you want, I just make slightly change to avoid scandal and announce her as my sister, but after i adopt you officially, you will still become my daughter. What is your problem with that? I make this decision with your opinion within my considerig, you should be grateful!"

"The thing I want is.. not living in lie." she said, teary. She stand there, face her father, hold in her anger. "Why you never try to understand? Why you can't look at your family and feel their sadness?"

"Sadness? I was the one who make them all be the richest family in Korea! And you think they feel sadness?"

"Yes. and also lonely."

Kim Chairman laugh, he must think that Meh Ari is ridiculous.

"Appa.." she said, "You know how much i held myself to not calling you as appa? You know why? I don't want to get used for something i can't said outloud, that's why i always try not to called you appa, even that is what i want so much.."

"After I adopt you officially, you can call me appa whenever you want."

Meh Ari laugh in despair. "But at least, i live hold to the hope that one day, you will tell others that you are my biological father and one day i can call you appa. But now, you crush on my only hope to be a part of this family. Because from now on, i will never ever... have a chance to tell people.. that you are my father."

"If I know the truth, you know the truth, Won and Tan know the truth, we still family even others think we are not. You are so young so you still think everything centimentally.. But for me, to able protect my family and also my business, is the most important thing."

"What will happen if you said the truth about me? Will your bussiness bankrupt or something? Will that bad??"

"In a big problem of course. I am the figure of thousands person look at, which they feel inspired, so i have to appear perfect, when i'm down and those people know that, how can they trust me again? And bussiness is depend on trust."

Meh Ari bitting her below lips, "You sacrify Kim Tan for the company by make him suffering, recognise someone else as his mother while hiding the truth of his own mom.. and now.. you also sacrify me.. because now on. I am alone. My father is already dead, and also my mom.. a month ago."

"I am your father."

"But people don't know THAT!"

"Why than that being so important for you?! Blood is more important than others recognised! Even people don't know.. Ki Ae is still Kim Tan's omma! Kim Tan is still stand on his mom's side! Nothing is different!"

"But Ki Ae Omuni will never stand beside Kim Tan's as his mom. Birthday, Graduation, Engage, Wedding.. She will be just an outsider."

"And then she can use the time to shopping, go to the salon, or else.. Isn't that great too?"

Meh Ari groan in despair. "And exchange her son to all of that? Is that sounds great?"

"Everything earn, has to pay first."

"I disappointed on your choice." 

"I know."

Meh Ari bow to him, and turn back.

"Kim Tan will back today." he said "You too should move to this house as soon as possible."

Meh Ari look at him in her angry face "You better think how to keep Kim Won stay."

"I do. By making you stay." he said firmly.

Meh Ari sighed. "Not now. Give me time."

She doesn't wait until her father say yes, and then just go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari has been politely fired from her job, she is now a Jeguk Group family and she also know that se won't be able to work her part time job again. She also know, without her job, the only way for her to survive is go to that house. Meh Ari sit on the road side, sobbing, she look at her handphone and when she look at that number in the received called.. Choi Young Do's number, the number which she unintentionally memorized because she doesn't wanna save his name.. Stare at those number and got teary.

"Am I crazy if i even feel lost of the disturb from you?"

She said that while the tears fall down to the screen. One drop, two drop.. and then she cry.

Her father leave her no choice. She is now Jeguk family, and while even Kim Tan is not really published yet, she did.. so she can't avoid or hide anymore. She remembered, that she had tell Kim Tan before, that whoever his mom.. she still his sister. But now, she is not Kim Tan's sister, not Kim Won's too.. 

She took out her wallet, and look at her angelic smile mother. "Omma.. Is this what you want?

She sighed and wipe her tears. She stand up and walk slowly in her hoddie. 

She walking without destination.. she just walking.. and then her step stop on the small restaurant at the street side. She come in, and order a bottle of soju. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Young Do ask his driver that night, he is too lazy to ride his bike today. Meh Ari's news make him so tired. He tell him to drive to the mart which Meh Ari usually work, but then he realised that she is not there anymore.

Choi Young Do supposed to turn back and go, but then he can't hold himself. He tell his driver to Meh Ari's address. But on the way, he suddenly saw one shadow walk out from the restaurant.

"Stop." he said "Drive back."

"But this is one way, Sir." The driver said, got a little scared of him. 

Young Do open his door and walk quickly to that figure, and when he got a little closer, he look at Meh Ari.. She is drunk. She step out in dizzy. He stunned there. Should he come closer? He shakes his head, but when he wanna turn back, one man walk closer to her. That man try to dragging her. Young Do closed his eyes in despair, grid his teeth and then at last he groan and walk closer, he grab Meh Ari's hand and pull her away, he glare to that man and give him a low kick.

That man look surprised, and when he look at Young Do's dark eyes, he turn away and run. Meh Ari try to give him a kick too, in drunk state. She said, "I said i don't want to follow you! What a bastard! Go away! Go away!" 

Young Do grab her hand lazyly, pulling her. "Stop that." he said.

Meh Ari turn back, and when she see Young Do, she smile brightly.

"Choi Young Do!" she point on him, and giggling. "You are Choi Young Do, right?"

"You drunk." he said.

She giggling again, "Really? I'm not drink that much... I just drink.. hmm.." she look at her fingers.. and confused, "few bottles of soju hihihi.. I'm forgot."

"You are not the age for drinking."

She put her finger to Young Do's lips, Young Do look quite surprised.

"Don't tell anybody else.. okay?" she said and giggling.

She turn back and wanna walk away when Young Do grab her back, "Where are you going?"

"Hmm.. I want to..."

"I sent you home. You drunk."

"Nooooooo.." she suddenly shout. "I don't wanna go home." and she cry. 

Young Do got panicked, "Ya! Quiet! People stare at us!"

"Young Do a~ I don't wanna go home... hiks hiks." Meh Ari plead on him "Pleasee.."

Young Do hold her shoulder, feels her warmth, "Why you don't wanna go home?"

"That big house make me scared.." she pouted and sob. "and lonely.."

Young Do realised that Meh Ari talking about Kim house, not her small apartment. Is that apartment is not hers anymore? Kim Chairman absolutely move her as soon as possible tough..

"That's why you drink? Because you don't have home again?"

But Meh Ari already sleep in his arm. He sighed and lift her up, hugging her like a princess and walk to his car, not far from that place. He put her slowly and then sit beside her, slowly make her head lean on him.

"Where will we go, Sir?"

Young Do has consider to take her to Zeus Hotel, but there is too much eyes there. Myung Soo studio is quite save, but there is nothing there.. Meh Ari need something warm for her drunk. He hestitated.

"To my house, please." he said.

Please GOD, don't make his dad home today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------