Chapter 10

Choi Young Do's Partner

Young Do finished his last ramen with a big slurped, he lean on his back and take the snack. Meh Ari look at him and frowned.

"You really wanna finished it all?" she said. Young Do smirked and raise his eyebrow to practically say yes. Meh Ari shakes her head, "I have to back to work." she said. Young Do grab her wist and pull her.

"Ya! Choi Young Do!" she yelled in shocked

Young Do just casually push away a chair that might be block her way with his long foot. "I don't mind if you fall, i can catch you in my arms.. but to be fall by a chair is quiet ugly." he said while gets up, takes his bottle of water and left the rest of snacks on the table. "I have to work too.. Take care of yourself.. be careful on your way home."

Meh Ari look at his back and mumblered in annoyed, "The one who always scared me is YOU." 

She sees Young Do turn to the right, he came without his bike. Meh Ari just wanna walk into the cashier desk, when her cellphone rang. She looks at the screen, no name. She frowned. "Hello?" she said slowly. No answer. "Choi Young Do?"

"You don't save my number?"

"I don't know you will call again." Meh Ari said.

"Aowgh.. don't be like that.. Believe me, i will call you often.." he said "Save. My. Number."

Meh Ari rolled her eyes. She walks to the cashier desk. "Just hung up. I'm working."

"Answer?"

"I will."

"Good girl." he said, "If you find someone grab you tonight, hit hardly, and kick with all your might, because that wouldn't be me."

"Then it won't be dangerous." she mumblered.

"I heard that." he said.

"Araso~!! Ya! I'm working. Hung Up!" she said and hung up. She look at the screen. Should she save it? But if she did, then she will hestitated to pick up the phone call, and if she doesn't pick up, she can be in trouble.. also if she pick up tough. She just shake her head, decide not to save his number and simply put it in her pocket. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Do walk into the restaurant's vvip room. Rachel and her mom already sit there. He walks in. "Sorry." he said casually while sit down. Rachel's mom, Esther Lee smile on him, "Omo..omo.. You looks more handsome by the day." she said, offering him a cup of tea. Rachel sighed, rolls her eyes. "Your father is still not arrived yet?" she said sarcasticly. Her mom glare at her.

"Looks like your biological father was a very on time person.." he said. Rachel wanna spurred out her anger but that moment, Choi Young Do's father.. Choi Doong Wook, Zeus Hotel owner walk in and casually sit beside Young Do, face to Rachel's mom.

"Sorry, are you waiting for long? There is a sudden things on office." he said. 

They sit together, and slowly the dinner is coming.

"Rachel and you is at the same age, right.. but you are a little older, so later you will become Rachel's oppa.. is it okay?" she said.

Young Do smirked, "Absolutelty okay.. This sister is just my style, you know."

Rachel smirked back on him, looks annoyed when said, "Nice to meet you too oppa."

Young Do's father look at Rachel, "Do you like your meal?" he said.

Rachel smile on him in her fake smile, "Yeah.. the point to being rich is you can taste anything like this.. all the time."

Choi Doong Wook let out his laugh, "Just like your mother.. pretty and sharp. I heard that you also good in study."

"Still can't win my mom." Rachel said while eating.

Esther Lee smile, "How about Young Do? You are handsome like your father, are you good in study like him too?"

Young Do smile sarcasticly, "I don't really look like Appa~yo.. I'm look more like my mother. But I don't good in study. Just like my father. We just good in fighting and with woman. Well, i still can't win him tough."

Choi Doong Wook glare at him, Rachel smiled, Esther Lee looks speechless, she just smile awkwardly and continue to eat her dinner.

Young Do finished his meal quickly, "I think i should leave. I have another promise." he stand up.

"Sit." his father grinth teeth.

Young Do looks annoyed, but he looks at his father, "I really have to leave, at least we already finish this dinner like a family."

Choi Doong Wook stand up, with his height that shorter than Young Do, he still gave him a force. He look back, but that time his father slap on him.

"I really can't be here again. You already embarassed me in front of my new sister and step mother." he said, he look at the two women, "Enjoy your food, i have to leave."

Choi Doong Wook loss his words, he sighed and said sorry to Rachel. She got this chance to go away too..

"I think he should say sorry with his own."

Esther Lee and Choi Doong Wook look at each other, lose their apetite to continued.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late night, Young Do walk out from the restaurant in angry. Rachel follow him behind with the straight face. "Ya, brother!" she said. Young Do sighed and turn back.

"Is it hurt?" she said, obvisiously teasing.

"Hurt." he said while his eyes looking at her and smile, "That will happen to your mom and you too.."

"You threaten me?" she sighed sarcasticly.

Young Do shrug his shoulder, "Just warned you. Well, i don't mind to have a very pretty sister tough.."

"How can we become siblings! Unbelieveable."

"You better to stay as Yoo Rachel than being Choi Rachel.. believe me."

"Ya! Where do you go?" she shouted when he walked away.

"Somewhere comforting!" he answered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------