Chapter 15

Choi Young Do's Partner

Teen Kim Tan run to Young Do and Myung Soo. Myung Soo bought a new camera and in the process to show off to Young Do who actually find no interest on the camera. "I wanna go with Lee Bona this evening, so i can't go with you guys to the ddeokbbeokki shop." Kim Tan said simply, smirk an arrogant smile. 

Lee Bona is the child of Mega Entertainment owner, she is beautiful and cute, full of aegyo.. A lot of people like her, include Myung Soo but eventually she chose Kim Tan over all of them. Young Do just nod to Kim Tan while Kim Tan wave to them and go. Myung Soo sighed. "That's why people said first love is never work."

Young Do round his arm to his shoulder, "Let's eat Ddeokbbeokki.." he said.

Middle School early first grade, Kim Tan date for the first time, and  that's become Myung Soo's first broken heart. He wrote at the board at the shop which already fill by many words. "Goodbye Lee Bona, Live well."

Young Do just look at him and chuckled, "Just eat.." he said.

If everything can just being like another normal student, play, study, have a date, broken heart and jealous.. that will be great. But that one day happen and break every peace in their life.

Kim Tan and Young Do is in Young Do's father office, they want to download a new game from Young Do's father computer, but when they just wanna get out from that room, they can hear a footstep. They hide in the cabinet, at the corner of the room. Young Do's father kissing a woman while get into the room. Young Do hold his anger. Kim Tan get shocked but keep silent. He try to pull Young Do while that teen glare in the gap of the cabinet's door.. His father opens his coat, his shirt and his hand loosing that woman's dress. Kim Tan gasped. Young Do embarrassed and when he can't bear it anymore, he get out from the cabinet, make them shock. Kim Tan followed him behind.

"Young Do, wait.."

"Go away.. i need time."

Young Do hate that Kim Tan look at him in that very embarrasse scene, while his family is kinda perfect. A very rich and respectable father, a handsome and cool hyung, a school president mother. Even his mother is the second wife, but that doesn't mean Kim Tan's father has an affair like what his father do in his hundred women! Young Do kneel down in despair.

He avoid Kim Tan quite a long time when suddenly Kim Tan stop him in school corridor.

"Ya! Choi Young Do! When you will speak to me?"

"Stop to pretend kind!"

"That's not something embarrassing, Young Do.. that is something to pitty off.."

Young Do just glare on him when he said pity on him, but his eyes tell him that Kim Tan not saying about him, he said about himself.

"Almost every family did have affairs.. Mine too.. I am actually not the child of the second wife.. I was a child from my father's secretary." he smirked. Young Do get shocked. Kim Tan pat his shoulder, try to give him courage when Young Do flinched. 

"If accidently some of them success and give birth for my dad's child, and that child will become a bastard like you."

Kim tan shocked at his words. "Ya! Choi Young Do!"

"I think that you are someone worth to be my friend! And then you are nothing than an illegimate child!" Young Do clench his hand while he pushed himself to hurt Tan. "Stay away from me!"

"Ya! Choi Young Do!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school bell rang, Young Do stand up and walking out from the class. He doesn't know why but he actually walk to the Judo's training center. Meh Ari is not there. He frowned to look again but she is not there. He sighed and from the far away see Joon Young. Staying under the tree, reading a book in shadow.

"Joon Young!" he yell out.

That child got shocked and hurrying tidy his books to go.

"You can't ust ignore me like that, don't you?" he said. Joon Young stunned in his place and turn around.

"B..Bwo?"

Young Do looks hestitated, but than he said in arrogant style, "Did you see Meh Ari?"

Joon Young nod in nervous. "She just go home.. People keep ask her about the news reveal. She was too annoyed to stay.. I think.."

"Did she talk to you?" His eyes turn dark while he asked that.

Joon Young shake his head, "No. I just unintentionally saw her when she was sneaking out."

Young Do looks quite satisfied of the answer, and pat that boy head while walk away. "Bye.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Do doing his dishes in silent, people stare on him like always but today he just doesn't care about them at all, doesn't even bother to give them a killer eyes that he always did when he was annoyed, he just keep working hard.

That teary eyes keep blow in his mind. 

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS THIS!"

"You don't even know half of me!"

"I'm his daughter.. I'm not Kim Chairman's niece.. I'm his daughter~ Eotteokhale?"

Meh Ari is Kim Tan's sister.. well, maybe a half-blood sister.. if their mother is different... Is she? But she said her mother is died a month ago, and that doesn't look like a lie so Young Do concluded, Meh Ari's mother must be different from Kim Tan. Not the one that ruin the family.

But still.. she is a mistress' daughter..

But look like her mother and her don't live in Jeguk Family from the beginning.. maybe Kim Chairman doesn't even know about her! Her mother raise her alone.

But still.. there is an affairs to make her 'alive'.

But that family is already has affairs, right? by Kim Tan's mother..

But still...

Young Do slipped and the plate broke. He gasped. "Haish!"

Good! He becoming crazy because of her because now he start to argue with himself! Try to persuade himself so that he can keep see that Meh Ari! Geu nappun yeoja!

"Choi Young Do.. please be careful." The kitchen head scold him in the wise voice, which is actually real fake. Young Do knows how much he wait to scold a chairman's child like he always did.

"I already really careful so this plate isn't flew to your face." Young Do doesn't even look at him when he said so.

"I will tell your father about those unrespect words." he said while walk away. Young Do gnashing his teeth in anger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Do just come back to his room that evening, he amazing that he actually can hold himself during the noon to not went to the mart. Still Meh Ari work there? he really curious about that. He come back to his room and he stare at bottle on the desk near his bed. Water's bottle which Meh Ari bring to him... well, with his own money actually but he get excited when he thinks Meh Ari care to him. Stupid!

He reach for the bottle and throw it to the bin. He walk to the bathroom and take a bath.

When he walk out, he dry his hair. he look at the bin and with the deep sigh, he take that bottle again and throw it to the drawer.

awhile later, he take his wallet and phone and then walk out from his hotel's private room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------