Chapter 4

Choi Young Do's Partner

To be the heirs of Zeus, his father forced him to works at the Hotel, not as a manager or something like that, but to be a washer in the kitchen. People wondering why he still doing that? The answer is easy, because the only way to get out from this is to win his father in judo match, but his father win in every single judo match with him. His father never communicate with him verbally, all he do when Young Do did something he doesn't like is just beat him up. Maybe because of this, Young Do also thinks that everything can works with punches.

His father is shorter than him, in one look, obviously Young Do will win. But his father is not someone who can be beat up that easyly. He knows how to play with Young Do's young mental. He avoid the attacks, one by one with a liitle move and that make Young Do start to lose his patient, and when the time is right, his father will attack back.

"You know why you never win me?'

"Because i more like my mom, when i should more like you?"

"Because you attack excessively, more than what you need." he said while walking away, "Do your job well!"

Young Do sit on the mat and hit the floor with anger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Do get out from the gym, it's noon already and he feels hungry. He looks near that place. Many big restaurant lay there, but he actually walks to the convinient store near that place. In his black shirt, he walk in and directly got a ramen. He stand there searching for his favourite ramen and head to the cashier when he see that girl. His smile suddenly rise on his lips.

Anniya.. just coincidently be there when you there. Is it rather like a fate, don't you think so?

Young Do move his body to hide behind a shelf and take a peek on Meh Ari, that new transfer student.

"650 won imnida.." she said. "Gamsahamnida.."

Young Do squinted. Meh Ari wears a white T-shirt with green colour in her shoulder. She looks cute, smiling and sometimes pouted her lips. When she accidently give the wrong things and being scold, she even let out her tongue in aegyo. Young Do stand there for awhile and without even realise, he smile.

He walk to the cashier in his casual walk and put his ramen on the table. Meh Ari doesn't look at him, she took the ramen and scan it. "770 won imnida.." she said.

Young Do give it 1000 won, "Take the change." he said, but he stand there to look Meh Ari reaction. Meh Ari took the 230 won very fast and lift her head, "Wait, customer.. this.. Choi Young Do??!!"

"Annyong, Chingu~ya.."

"You really ARE spying me!"

Young Do left out a laugh. "No. It's really coincident.. but i will consider to make it as a routine now.. see that we meet too much coincidently, maybe we really have a fate."

The manager look at Meh Ari, "The person you know?"

"Ne.. Miane yo.." Meh Ari said and she look at Young Do, "Just do whatever you want, but move aside please, i'm working."

"What time will you done?" he asked.

Meh Ari widen her eyes when Young Do really stand still on the line, looking at her deeply. She left out a sighed.

"Seven." she said.

Young Do nodded and walk aside, he go out and sit on the table, which he can directly see Meh Ari, then He eat.

After numbers of customer in line completely finished, Meh Ari doesn't even realise when she actually take a looks at Young Do. He is eating alone on the table outside. Weird. She should be hating him after what he did at school, but looking at his image right now, he suddenly looks pitty. Looks lonely. She left out a deep sigh and take a bottle of water before she walks out.

Young Do just lift up his head after a slurp and when he doesn't see Meh Ari at the cashier, he stand up panicly, turn back and that shortie already stand behind him.

"Aish, Gamjangiya.." he looks quite shocked and quickly cover his face and turn back. Sit down. Meh Ari frowned, but she just walk in front of him and give him a bottle of water.

"What is this?" he said.

"Water." she said, "I got that from the change money you don't accept before. Since you are rich, i will take the rest. Enjoy your meal."

Young Do grab her hand when she wanna walk off and pull her back.

"Ouch! Ya! Choi Young Do.."

"Sit down.." he said.

"I'm still working.."

"I will just ask you some question and i will leave. I have my work too.."

Meh Ari doesn't have any choice so she sit down. "What?"

Young Do look at her in silent. Meh Ari avoid his eyes.

"Is that clothes expensive too?" he asked, blaming himself that he can't think any other questions.

Meh Ari look at her own T-shirt.. "I don't think it is." looks confused on the unusual question.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.. Wae?"

Young Do look at her and then he peek on his watch, take his last gulped on the ramen and stand up. "Anniya.. i take this water as a gift from you. Work well!" he said while shaking the bottle and then walk out.

"Bwoya?  Bicchinom!"

She turn her back and walk into the mart again.

------------------------------------------------------------------