Chapter 2

Choi Young Do's Partner

Choi Young Do laying on sofa in Myung Soo's studio. Myung Soo has photography hobby, that is one from much more hobby that he has. he looking at his pictures on the wall when suddenly take a deep breath. "Strange.." he mumblered. "Huuhh.. how strange.."

Young Do pretend like he didn't hear that and turn on his back, closed his eyes.

"How can she? Hmm.." Myung Soo keep mumblered in big voice. "She is strange.."

"Haish!" Young Do woke up and look at that -talking with himself but in big voice- Myung Soo. "Bwo? Bwo ga? What is strange?"

Myung Soo smile and walk closer to him, looking like he wanna do that from the time before, he pull a chair and sit beside Choi Young Do, "Have you hear about the transfer student? She will be in my class. She said her mother is a tutor and she get into school by Jeguk Group's scholarship.. is it seems true for you?"

"Che ga eottoke ara*?" Young Do said while lean over the cushion, but Myung Soo pull the cushion and make Young Do's fall his head on the sofa. Not hurt, but quite shocked, he get up and look straight to Myung Soo.

Myung Soo seems not scare of him at all and keep saying, "I think she is quite unique.. she doesn't seems poor.. i mean if her mother just a tutor, even she get the scholarship from Jeguk Group, how can she effort to got the uniform and all the things? Even her backpack is an expensive one, and cool one.."

Choi Young Do look at Myung Soo and then thw view he saw this morning alarmed him. And Kim Won even drive her to school.

"And she looks like she doesn't even scare that she will be bullied!" he said "Is that maybe because she thinks she is good in judo? But also.."

"She is good in judo?" Young Do replied, cutting Myung Soo.

Myung Soo nodded, "Ehm.. she said that. She is a gold medalist of woman's judo in her middle school. Black belt. Hell, She maybe stronger than Lee Bona!"

"Careful! Bona will kill you if she heard that." Young Do said, smirking.

"Lee Bona? She won't be here.. she is dating with his perfectly boyfriend.." Myung Soo said, rolling his eyes.

"Wae? Are you Jealous?"

"Bwo? Me? Impossible!" he said. But then he looks at one photo of Lee Bona and take a deep breath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Do went through to the Judo's practice room, unintentionally.. well, a little curiosity to see that new transfer student doing her practice. She looks firm and stable while facing her opponent. One swing and she let her opponent being throw down to the mat. "Owgh.." Young Do look at that scene with satisfaction and much more curiousity.

That new student bow to her opponent and both of them share a very humble hug and then go aside. Young Do never have practice in this room before, it's a long time ago when he actually stand in the room with other guys and practice together, now he always have a match in their private gym, just with his teacher or his father.

Meh Ari changes her clothes and back to her uniform while Young Do's wait for her outside that room. Young Do try to walk in distance and silently follow her. Near the locket room, she suddenly stop her steps and turn around while Young Do hide behind the wall.

"Who are you?" she said. "I know you followed me."

Young Do smirking and step out, "Good feeling. New student?" He look at the name tag "Meh Ari?"

Meh Ari left outh a deep sighed when she look at the tall man stand there. Look like he is quite strong. Meh Ari try to look at the name tag but that man put his hand crossed in front of his chest, smirking.

"What do you want?"

"Just asking."

"Asking?" she replied.

"Yeah, i can't hold curiosity."

Young Do walk closer and stand right in front of her, lower his head and pat her shoulder, "I need to know wether this new social care group student know her position or not.."

Meh Ari try to move from his palm but he press her stronger and force her to still at her place. "Don't do that.. i hate anyone who against me.. so much.." he threatened her. By that, Meh Ari know.. he is stronger than her.

"What? What do you want to ask?"

"My friend told me, that your mom is a tutor and single parent, but.." he pointed on her backpack, "He doubt thart. Why? Because that bag is quite expensive, so he wonder who you are. My friend. While i, myself, quite curious, why the car that sent you here have to drop you far away from school?"

Meh Ari widen her eyes, "How do you know that?"

Young Do just lift his shoulder, "To be a bully big brother, i should at least know that, right?" he said, "To decided setting you as a target or not?"

Meh Ari try to look at him and his eyes make her uncomfortable. He looks dangerous. And he is serious.

"Don't you ever think to run away!" he said, and then added "I won't hit you... At least not now. But you have to answer me."

"That's none of your business. If you wanna bully me, just do what you want."

"If I hit a woman, that will bad for me right?" he said that while he grab Meh Ari's hand and keep it behind her body and that make her struggle a little. Meh Ari try again to trap his foot but he avoid that easyly. "A gold medalist? Hmmpph.. Are you kidding me? I'm the man version of that, you won't able to beat me."

He let her free in one swing and walk away without looking the girl who trembled on her knees.

"See you tomorrow, student.." he said, while waving his right hand and not turning his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Che ga eottoke ara* = How can I know.