Chapter 12

Choi Young Do's Partner

"Ya!" Meh Ari shakes his hand off. "Stop joking around."

"Who said i'm joking?" he said, "Why you always think that i'm joking?"

Meh Ari sighed. "So you expect me to believe that? I'm tired and hungry.. i'm not really eat properly so i wanna get in now and have some meals."

Young Do sighed. Actually so is he. When she walk into her apartemen, he follow her. She turn back and glare on him.

"Ya! Get out! Don't follow me!"

"You started to yell on me so often that i actually think that you want to begin the war with me."

Meh Ari gasped when she see Young Do's eyes turn dark, almost look like his eyes changing color. Young Do smirked, "I like your scare face a lot." he said while he use the back of his palm to touch Meh Ari's face, make her gasped. His hand is so cold! She doesn't really feel that when his hand touch her with her clothes as between, but when that palm touch her bare skin, she know that he wait for her quite long time.

"If you know that i'm not home.. you should just go back.".

"I shouldn't come here at first.. But the first one i think when i'm done with that simply annoying unproperly dinner is you.. i don't know why. And when i come here and you weren't here, i started to think so many bad things maybe happen for you. I wanna phone you but even to do that make me nervous. I wonder will you pick up, maybe you just try to avoid me or run away."

Meh Ari look at his face, he suddenly look lonely. How can one person changing expression that fast? She sighed. Invite him to come in? No, she is crazy if she do that. Her stomach growl, ask for food.

Young Do look at her doubt and hesitation and suddenly pick up some stone. Meh Ari gasped when he throw the stone to the car not so far from them. Meh Ari stop his hand but the stone already being thrown, arrived on the car make the car's alarm rang. Meh Ari pulling his hand, dragging him in before the owner come out. Meh Ari so panicked, she doesn't even realize that Young Do smile behind her.

She unintentionally take him to the second floor and casually stop in front of her room, she push him to the door behind and peek on the owner who step out from his house, shouting angrily. She growl in desperate, at last, when she realize that she already take him to the front of her room and she can't back off again, She then turn to him, "You are crazy!" she shouted. Young Do put his hand on his pocket, simply turn his head to her.

"This is your room?" he said looking at the door, skip that sentence from her.

Meh Ari shakes her head, disbelief how can he still looks that relax and she sighed. She take her key from her pocket. "I don't know why i'm not just bite you and run away."

He smirked, "Please think the smarter way." he follow her inside.

Young Do looks happy behind her back and step into that small room. A little space for shoes, a table in the middle of the room and a little kitchen at the corner, and the bathroom at opposite side. Many drawers and cupboard along the walls. That's all. Not even a single bed is there. Just a very well tidy mattress with thick blanket and pillow on the cupboard. He realised there is only one mattress at there.

But Young Do doesn't hesitate.. he just casually sit on the floor while Meh Ari walk to the kitchen, take two cups of noodles, pour some hot waters and close the cover while take out some drinks out from the refrigerator, she turn around and Young Do already pick the cup noodles and put them on the table.

He open the cover, bitting his below lips excitedly. Meh Ari can't hold her frowned while walking to him and simply sit beside him. "You look more hungry than me." she mumblered. He take a big slurp and Meh Ari can't hold her smile. Young Do still focus on his noodles, when he said "Don't smile like that. It's make me nervous."

As that words come from his lips, Meh Ari rolling her eyes and open the cover too. She slurped the soup and take a chopstick full noodles. This time, Young Do look at her. She still focus in her noodles when she throw back what he said in different way. "Don't look at me like that, you make this noodles nervous."

Young Do burst in laugh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other while, Kim Tan received a message from Yoon.

Your flight is tomorrow morning from US, 7 o'clock. Welcome back. Kim Chairman will wait you at home. Also is your mother. -Yoon-

He sighed and reply, Thank you, secretary Yoon. I will go to hyung first, please inform Meh Ari.. i want to meet her too.

Kim Tan sit beside the beach. Remember how three years ago, Kim Won, his hyung sent him here. He thought at first, that he was sent to learn something and than he realize, he just sent to be exile.

"Don't learn anything, don't dream of anything.. just enjoy your life and play, that's what chaebol do. If possible, don't come back."

Kim Won's word grave in his heart. He love his hyung, but his hyung reject him as he was illegimate and being his most capable rival for Jeguk.

"If accidently some of them success and give birth for my dad's child, and that child will become a bastard like you."

Young Do's word, his once best friend before, wake him a lot that his status in this conglomerate's world is unacceptable. He sighed and drink his coffee, look at the sea far away. But he still have to come back and stand for who need him. His mom.

Tan look at one thing in front of his bedroom's window. That girl voice heard in his mind.

"It's dream catcher. People said, just a beautiful dream will go through that hole."

Which he jokingly answer that day, "Just beautiful dreams? Not beautiful woman?"

Will that girl also in Seoul? How can he already miss for someone that he just know for a moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------