Chapter 6

Choi Young Do's Partner

Meh Ari walk into her small messy room in the second floor. She throw her bag aside, and lean herself against the wall on the cushion near the window. Night is already here again when all her loneliness appear. Her eyes move into a frame on the table. Her mother, who is already gone a month ago.

She sighed and walk to her kitchen's drawer, take out a cup of ramen and simply had the dinner while she turn on her laptop and smile when she see a message. From Kim Tan.

Hei! How is your new high school? My mom said you insist to live by yourself.. stubborn girl! Miss you so much! -Tan-

A smile rise on her tired face.

Miss you too <3
My new high school is.. actually pretty bad >.< but i already know that it won't be great, since i come as a social care group.
How about your American life? Still enjoy it? Never think to come back?

She doesn't think that Kim Tan will reply, so she just eating her ramen while browsing when Tan actually reply.

I told you not to! Won hyung can give you anything you need, and you can appear as a new money!
I always think to come back.. but i haven't got the courage.

She looks at the reply and sighed. Come back then, i'm on your side.

Don't. Won hyung hate me because too much people is on my side.

She stunned a little. It's okay.. i'm on his side too.

Bwo?? #Rolling eyes
So if both of us have a fight, which side will you take?

She think of that and typed. The one with less people on his side, but i still wish you two don't fight at all.

Hyung likes fighting, you know.. that's why i still considering about going back to Korea. You should take hyung's side.. since i don't wanna win.

I will take his side then, but I will encourage you at night. <3
why you never phone me now?

At that time, my handphone is ringing. I ran to my bag and take out my handphone. The number on the screen is no name. I picked up. "Hallo?"

No one answer.

"Hallooo?"

Still no one answer.

"Kim Tan? Is it you?"

Still no voice and when i'm about to hang up the phone, a voice heard.

"You know Kim Tan too?"

Meh Ari widen her eyes. Trouble. It's Choi Young Do. She turn to her laptop and see Kim Tan answers.

I still message you, right? Don't get mad, i'll call, but not now.
Ah! Be careful on a kid named Choi Young Do! He is dangerous.

"Don't ever think to hung up." he warned her.

Meh Ari sit down. "I don't think to hung up."

"You know Kim Won.. and now you even know about Kim Tan who is living in America. My friend is right, you are indeed a strange person. I think i need an explaination here."

"Kim Tan is Kim Won's dongsaeng.. Is it weird that i know him too?"

"And when you called his name as the first one you think of, in the middle of the night, on the unknown phone?"

Meh Ari gulped. "Choi Young Do.. That is none of your business anyway. Why should i answer you?"

"Because i asked." Young Do said nonchalantly. "I always use whatever i need to got the answer I want to know, and you won't want to know what i will do if you don't answer me. The answer?"

"We have a close relation! Wae?! Is it wrong?!" Meh Ari shouted in despressed.

No voice heard, and then he hung up. Meh Ari look at her phone. Oh gosh, is it mean a bad thing will happen tomorrow? But Meh Ari answer him at least, hope that guy will not torture Joon Young again just because of this.

Meh Ari go to her laptop. I think it's too late, Tan.. He is already targeting on me. But i will try to escape from him.

She doesn't wait for the reply and just sighed while she close her laptop. She wash herself and worryly go to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early in the morning, when Meh Ari step out from her apartement to go to school. Young Do yanks on her wist and drag her towards his car, which a driver already waiting for them and open the door. Young Do ignore Meh Ari struggle and shout, he almost throw her in literally, and then step in. "Go." he said to the driver. The car move right away.

Meh Ari wanna try to jump out but when she looks at Young Do's face. She got scared. He is mad. She doesn't know why but he looks like he held in his anger right now. He looks out of the window, but she can feel his anger. Meh Ari sit there on silent now, looking at Young Do, waiting him to speak. Couple minutes later, He sighed while turn to Meh Ari.

"Tell me.. explain to me.. Who are you? Everything you told me, the puzzle is not matched! Are you lying to me?"

Meh Ari look at his eyes, she doesn't know if she is crazy or something but somehow Young Do looks hurt, and somehow she doesn't like the feeling to be the one who hurt him.  "No. I don't lying.."

"You know Kim Won and you also know Kim Tan, how did you know them? how far? why Kim Won sent you to school? why you even think that Kim Tan will phone you in the middle of the night? Are you really just a tutor teacher's daughter?"

"Yes I am, but indeed, there is something that i think i can't tell you now..." Meh Ari said. She looks at him and sighed, "Sorry, but i can't."

"You can't tell me now.. is that mean you can tell me later?"

Meh Ari think awhile, "When the time comes.."

"And i will be the first to know?" He looks at her, eager to get the 'yes' answer.

"I will try to let you be the first to know."

"And until I know, you can't talking to anyone. Even Joon Young."

Meh Ari sighed. "Wae? Because social care group can't have a friend?"

Young Do shrugh his shoulder, "If you talk to anyone, whoever, i will make you and also that person, regret. Except our teacher, of course." he said.

"I will try. But if they talk to me first..."

Young Do smirked, "They won't."

Meh Ari frowned.

"Do you think why i take you to school?" Young Do said. "Once people see you be with me. Then, they will not appear around you anymore. Congratulations, Chingu~ya.. You are alone now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------