Chapter 21

Choi Young Do's Partner

In the diningroom, Tan having his dinner when suddenly he hears a scary music from behind the door. He walk slowly and carefully open the door just to see a long hair girl walking off to another way. He is frowning. Keep thinking if there is someone like that girl in this house. No one. He sighed, "It's all because that Cha Eun Sang. How can someone likes scary movie that much! She influence me for sure!" he nag.

Tan's mother sit on the sofa while enjoy his night tea, Tan walk towards her later. "Eomma." he said.

"Wae?" his mom answer sweetly.

"Is there something haunted story in this house?" he said, still annoyed with that scary music from nowhere.

His mother looks surprised, "Wae? Are you have a nightmare?"

"Anniya.. I keep seeing a girl's shadow.. long hair."

"Ahhh.. That's not a ghost. That's our maid's daughter.. Her mother take their house deposit's money so they don't have house, i let her live here like a shadow, so that no one will disturbed by her existence."

"Our maid's daughter?"

"What is her name.. hmm.. Cha.. Eun.. Song?"

Tan just lean his back when suddenly that name shoot him. That's too similar. Cha Eun Sang? Is she here? In his house? That's coincidence? He leave his mom and run to his room.

"Son! Where are you going?"

Tan shut the door and grab his cellphone, still log in as Cha Eun Sang, he comment on her status. "What are you doing now? Quick answer!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cha Eun Sang walk home from her part time job, she walk slowly when her cellphone rang, the scary movie tones that she likes. She answer that while walking pass the corridor to the way behind the diningroom, straight to her bedroom. Small bedroom which she lives with her mom now.

"Hello? Tomorrow? Okay.. I will change the shift wih you. No worry."

Her mother looking at her, signing to her "You home? Have you eat?"

Cha Eun Sang nod. "I will do my homework for awhile, you should sleep."

Her mom yawn and nodd, prepare her bed while Cha Eun Sang turn on the small desk lamp and turn off the main lamp for her mom. Instead of doing her homework, she took out her diary.

She take out the ticket from the diary's cover, she touch it and smile bitterly, "I spent all of my money on you." she said. "Now i'm broke."

After the death of her father, Cha Eun Sang live with her mother and her sister. They live hardly while her mother is a mute and hard to get a job and they nearly have no money. Her sister doing part time jobs hardly and one day after she got enough money, she at last flew to US, to reach for her dream and leave them behind.

Cha Eun Sang always take her sister as a role model. She is cool. She is living her live happily in US. She wanna be like her, leave her mom and being happy in US. That's what she tought, before she actually saw how her sister live in US and broke all her dream. How her sister said that she is studied at US and gotta married but actually just doing a waitress job, and for the worse.. she is being a lowsy waitress and have a drunk boyfriend who hit on her sometimes!

Cha Eun Sang look at her diary before and with small voice read what she write before, when she have to move to Kim House and live like a shadow.

I think my siser live differently but actually she is worse. I think i can live differently but i just living worse. Is that means i couldn't leave this dark place and being on that bright side of the world?

Cha Eun Sang grab her pen and write more.

What I actually thought never being as good as i imagine. The bright side of the world, why do they always being this complicated? I think.. rich is not just a good thing, they also bring a sadness. I thought that you will become happier when you being rich, but the case is not as simple as that.

She close her diary and suddenly feel thirsty, she went to the kitchen when her cellphone rang and she saw another comment with her name. She sighed, "That's bad guy! Haish.." 

She typed. "I'm drinking. Wae?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Tan waiting her answer in nervous, he wanna confirm that Cha Eun Sang really live here.. So, when his cellphone rang, he almost jump to grab that and look at the answer.

Drinking..

Kim Tan run out, he run down he stairs and slowly reach the kitchen. He push the door slowly to peek in and he saw her there..

Cha Eun Sang.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you wanna tell me that Appa put an eye on us?" Kim Won lean his back on the sofa and looking at Meh Ari, who already stop crying and enjoying her hot chocolate.

"Ne.." she said. "You don't look surprised..."

"Well, i think i can imagine that from Appa."

Meh Ari sighed, "Really? Well, I'm really shocked."

"There is something that make me shock."

"What?"

"Saw you crying in the elevator."

Meh Ari avoid his eyes. Kim Won lean his arm on his thigh now, look at her closer, "What happen?"

Meh Ari bitting her low lips. Kim Won sighed, "You have to tell me if you have a hard time so i can help you! If you just keep silent like this, i will never know what to do."

"Oppa.." Meh Ari cut him. "You are by my side. That's enough."

Kim Won look at that eyes and sighed. "You won't gonna tell me, right?"

Meh Ari smile bitterly and nod. "No.."

Kim Won sighed and lean back, "You are really desperating.."

Meh Ari stand up, "Now that you are know, than i will go."

"I will sent you home."

"Gwenchana.. it's not that late.. i can go home by myself." Meh Ari "I wanna enjoy walking as myself before really being a part of that big house."

Kim Won smiled, "When will you move?"

"Wae? You wanna go back too?"

"Well, if you are there, i will reconsider."

Meh Ari smirked, "I will, oppa.. you have to prepare from now."

"I said.. when?" he look annoyed. Meh Ari smiled. "I wanna go back to my hometown first, pray for my mom, meet my old neighbour and friend and after that.. i will accept to being here as Kim Family.. 's niece.." she sighed annoyed.

Kim Won his hand on her., "Do well, live well.. In this hell, i relieve that at last, i have you."

"Hyun Joo eonni neun?"

Kim Won smile, in a little shy, "She is not my family.. yet."

"Aigooo.. Araso Araso! Being lovey dovey! You and Kim Tan make me upset."

Kim Won suddenly being harden. "Why you talk about Kim Tan suddenly?"

"Wae? the fight is between you and him, not me. I love you and i love Kim Tan too, actually i just hate Kim Chairman.." she shrugged, "That's also the reason you doing well with me.. that i'm not even put an interest and also fought well to Kim Chairman so he doesn't even think to include me to the business."

Kim Won silent, he take his cup and drink on the almost finished tea, in excuse to avoid Meh Ari.

Meh Ari rolled her eyes. "Oppa, i'm leaving."

Before she open the door, Kim Won throw a question that make Meh Ari smile.

"Kim Tan... is he doing well?"

"He is. He will start the school next week."

"And you?"

"I will beat him in academic, don't worry." she said, and suddenly she sighed, "But maybe not in romance."

Kim Won already walk closer and hear her last word.

"Bwo? Are you crying because of a guy or something? Your face turn like before!"

"Kidding me!" Meh Ari look annoyed, "Kim Chairman wanna find me a good man to match, after that you can make up that guy story for me.. not now."

"Appa? Already?"

Meh Ari smile bitterly. "I don't have a choice, right?"

Kim Won thought that Meh Ari cry because of this problem, so he let it go and just her hair with affection, while Meh Ari suddenly remember Young Do's face while whispering to her. Hate and disgust. And she remember his words about her mom, and now she also full of hate to him. Nappun nom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari walk alone, wanna go to her small apartement, in her sweater and walk to the bus stop near the hotel. Who knows that she maybe can't ride a bus again later. She smile on that thaught while far behind, Young Do follow her step in silent.

Meh Ari just wanna hop on the bus when suddenly a bunch of teen rush off and push her over. She fall down. Young Do reflexly run over her and pull her up.

Those teen looks at her and apology.

Young Do almost wanna kill them all when Meh Ari stand up and pat the dirt of her pants. "Thank you, Sir.. Choi Young Do??!"

Young Do closed his eyes on dispair. He doesn't want her to know he is there actually. He turn back and look at her in his straight face, "You should be more careful."

"Stop following me."

"Don't be silly.. I just accidentally see you fall."

"Sorry than." she said while turn her back and hop on to the bus, leaving him at there, staring at her from the window. He walk closer and knock on the window. Meh Ari pretend not to hear that but he actually keep knocking. She looks at him at last and he write something on that window. I'm sorry. He wrote that, turn back, and walk off.

That word appear oppositely on her sight so she needs some time to realize what he wrote. The bus already move when she read that. I'm sorry.

She lean her back on the chair, "Choi Young Do.. What kind of person are you actually?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------