Chapter 24

Choi Young Do's Partner

Meh Ari walking without looking back. Choi Young Do queitly following her behind.

"Meh Ari ya! When did you come back?" an Ahjumma greeting Meh Ari warmly.

"Ahjumma!" She look at that middle aged woman and give her a bright smile. She run towards her and give her a hug. "Have you been well?"

"Gureom.. How long will you stay?"

"About two until three days.." she said. "Soon i will live with my father so i thought that maybe i couldn't come back that much.. So.. i need to prepare my heart for that."

That ahjumma pat her shoulder, "You have just living well here though.." she said.

Meh Ari gives her big smile. That ahjumma look at Young Do and whispers to Meh Ari, "Neon namja chingu ya?"

Meh Ari chuckled, "Annieyo!" she rushly said, "Someone i got to know at Seoul."

"Nomu bosa." she said, tease Meh Ari.

"Ahjumma!" she smile, and then say goodbye politely.

Young Do looking around while walking in his style, carrying Meh Ari's plastic bag. Meh Ari look at him, "So when you arrived?"

"This morning.."

"Where will you stay here?"

"Your house?"

Meh Ari glare at him, "Don't ever wish!" she said, "I don't want you said that i seduce you again. My mother never taught me that."

Young Do held in his smile, "Still mad on that?"

"You think i won't?" she answer, glare on him madly.He smile awkwardly while rub his eyebrow.

"When will you come back to Seoul? tomorrow? the day after?" he said.

"Why that become important to you?"

"I told you. When you are not around and i don't know where you are, i feel uneasy. And i don't like that feeling. Answer?"

"Maybe tormorrow.."

"I will go back with you then."

"Wae?"

"How if you lie and keep stay here? I can't just go and come anytime,right?"

"Why you have to come? If you wanna know where I am, you can just call and ask me."

"You didn't pick up my phone, remember?"

Meh Ari take back and look away, "Well.."

"If you promise me.. you will answer my phone, reply my message, tell me where you are, tell me how are you doing.. then i will go back by myself today.."

"I won't answer your phone, won't reply your message, won't tell you where i am, won't tell you how am i doing because i don't think i have to, and i don't care wether you will go back or stay here forever."

Meh Ari walking without even looking back while Young Do sighed and following you, "Then i will follow you all around."

"That's up to you.. this road is not just for me tough."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived at the side, Young Do get shivered when he saw her mother's tomb. That pretty middle aged woman's picture is there, looking back at the teary Meh Ari.

"Are you well there, Mom?" she said, hardly pulling a smile on her face. "I'm not that well you know.. I'll become an orphange for the world, that's the price i should pay to keep you as my mother."

Young Do listening, but keep quiet by himself. Looking at Meh Ari's lonely back.

"Omma.. Can't i live here? I wanna live here.." her tears fall down. Young Do hand her a handkerchief.

"Aish.. I'm forget you here." she said, wipe her tears.

"Gwenchana.. I'm already used to see you cry."

"I won't again." she said, while wipe all her tears and snort. Young Do held in his laugh.

"When i back to Seoul and live on Kim house, i won't ever cry again." she said, "Remember my crying face, because it will become just a memories." she said, determined herself.

"If i want to see that face again, i can just be one who make you cry, isn't it?"

"Try me." she said, smirking on him. She stand up, pat her pants and wipe her face for the last time, "I will clean this and get it back to you."

"Just keep that. Dirty." he said, straightly turn back and grab all the things behind and walking his way out, Meh Ari smile and follow him instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Do keep following her until her house, and stand in silent, looking at her sharply. 

"You don't invite me in?"

"You can't stay here."

"You don't invite me in?" he repeat.

"Haishhh.. Come in!" she said, opened the small gate, walking towards a small and simple garden and she unlocked the small house. Young Do has imagined a tidy but small house, just like her apartment but actually this house is pretty much more comfortable than that little apartment. He look around and grab a picture of young Meh Ari. He smile.

"You always look boyish."

Meh Ari look at him while he take a look on her pictures and rolled her eyes, "That's just comfortable."

He nodd and sit comfortably on the small sofa. Meh Ari get him a water. "Drink up and go back."

"You will live in Kim House after this?"

She get herself a glass of water and sit on the sofa beside Young Do. "Oh.. seems like that." she said, "Kim Chairman already pay a person to tidy this house, so i think i don't have much to do again."

"So should i go back with you or..."

"I won't answer your phone, i won't tell you how am i doing but i will reply your messages, and i will telling you where i am." she said, "Is that enough?"

Young Do looking at his glass, and nod. "Enough for now, I will go back tonight than."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People on Jeguk School get all anxious. Kim Tan is back. 

Lee Bona run towards Rachel, "Ya! Why don't you tell me Kim Tan is back?"

Rachel doesn't know that and she shocked as well but she hid her shocking face and turn to her arrogantly, "Why should I tell you?"

"If i broke up with Chan Young, than i will spent all my money to make sure you die!" she said, running outside crazyly. 

Rachel walk in shock to her locker and annoying by a present of Young Do. "Move out!"

"Is that true that Kim Tan is back?"

"Why all the people asking me! Annoying!" she said.

Young Do smirked. "Hmm.. So uri sister doesn't know about that too.. so she felt annoyed."

"Wae? Did you concerned about him? Afraid to losing your place at school?"

Young Do smirked, "I'm just afraid can't see my friend when i just missing him so much. That he maybe avoid me." he said. That time Kim Tan's phone come, Rachel smiling in win, suddenly can save her face.

"The friend you are missing on, is back to Seoul." she said. "That's true."

Kim Tan has no interest at Rachel, so he just straight to the point and cut the phone call make Rachel stunned in embarrassed again, so she try to cover up, make Young Do smirked. He knows that the phone is cut.

"I will meet him after school, are you have something to tell him?"

"I don't think you will meet him tough but if you really do.. please tell him.. are his mother doing well?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------