Chapter 23

Choi Young Do's Partner

Young Do walking to Myung Soo's studio and saw Yoon Chan Young there, fixing Myung Soo's computer. He is hesitated awhile when at last he decide to walking towards him. He have try to called Meh Ari, throwing all of his pride but she didn't pick up. Chan Young look at him straight, "What?"

"Is that possible to tracking someone from a phone number?"

"Hmm.. if she using a smartphone, than it's possible."

"Can you do that?"

"Can I do that? Yes.. but can i do that for you? No." he said while packing up his stuff.

Choi Young Do sit on the table and looking straight to him, "I really wanna know what will Bona do if i hit you."

The pillow thrown to his head from behind. Young Do closed his eyes in annoyed. "Lee Bona!" he shout.

"Don't threaten uri Chan Youngi! No nappun nom!" Lee Bona point her hand to Young Do and glare to him, and then she look at Chan Young and smile so brightly, "Chan Young~ah!"

Yoon Chan Young smile on her, she running towards him and linking their arm. "But why are you trying to do? What you want my Chan Young to do?" she said.

"I wanna tracking someone. I ask him to help me."

"That easy right, Chan Young? she said. Chan Young looking at her and with his very-proud-style said, "Gureom.."

"So you gonna help me or not?"

"How much will you pay?" Chan Young smirked.

Choi Young Do smirked, "How much do you want?"

Yoon Chan Young smile and sighed, "Bona~ya.. What do you want these days?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Do look at the result from Chan Young. "Jeju-do?" he said. "Sure?"

"99% percent.." Chan Young simply said. 

Young Do smirked on the address, and give a call to his hotel manager. "Please prepare candle light dinner, full course.. for my friends.. tonight." he turn to the happy Bona, "You happy just with that?"

"I'm happy.. because you even want to ask for uri Chan Young's help.." she said, teased Young Do. 

Young Do just lift up his shoulder, "I can do anything for what i want."

"Anyway.. who is you looking for?"

"Human." Young Do said while walking out the room.

"Ya! Of course human, has you know any dog using a smartphone?!"

Bona said, the same time the door closed. She turn to Chan Young, "So we will have a date?"

Chan Young smile brightly and give her a peck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari arrived at her hometown, refreshing beach welcome her. She breath deeply, then her phone rang. Choi Young Do's number. He called her? Wae? She shakes her head and decide to not pick up. She took a bus and straight to her mom's old house. It must be covered by dust.

Awhile later, after walking through the small road, she arrived in front of the small house with soft yellow painted wall, Her old house which she used to live with her mother. Someone come out from that house. Her neighbour.

"Ahjumha.." she said, happily hug her. she welcome her in the same excited.

"Meh Ari!! When did you come?"

"I'm just arrived."

"Owh.. i should go to pick you up!"

"Anniya.. I can going around by myself."

"Seoul eotte? Your father really really rich, right? He even buy this house and pay me to cleaning it up everyday." she said, "Thanks to your father, i can got income."

"Appa?"

She nod. Meh Ari feels a little warm, it means his father try to keep her mother in his memories.. isn't it?

"Come over to had a dinner!"

"Ne, ahjumha.. Gomapta."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari turn her key and walk into the house. She put her shoes aside, and in her mind, she can hear her mother's voice calling her name.

"Meh Ari, is that you?"

"Yes, Mom.. It's me." she said that and when she walk into the small room which she always be with her mom in the past, her tears fall down. She walk into the only room where they sleep together in the past, and lay down on the bed. Nothing changes.. the only thing which is different is.. her mother is not there anymore. She fall asleep.

Meh Ari woke up in the middle of the night, feeling hungry. She come out from her room and smile when she look on the meals covered by cloth on the small table, looks like her neighbour prepare that for her. She walk closer and sat down, "Chalmokhasimnida.." she said.

Another place, Young Do is on his way to Jeju-do.. He closed his eyes in dispair.. he must be really crazy chasing on the girl like this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early morning, after take a bath.. Meh Ari get ready to go to her mom's tomb. She smile brightly and walk out her house. And from far away.. she can see that guy. Choi Young Do. Walking through the morning in his style.

"Impossible." She said.

Young Do discovered her and he smile, with his eyes looking at Meh Ari intimately.

"Annyeong Chingu~ya.." he said when at last he stand in front of the half open mouth Meh Ari.

"What are you doing here!!"

He smile, "Take a vacation."

"You coincidently come here? In front of my house?"

Young Do look at her and said in his lonely expression, "Anniya.. I'm looking for you.. When you are not around and i don't know where you are.. Surprisely, I feel uneasy."

"How can you know that i'm here?" she said.

"I have my way.." he take the plastic bag away from her hand, simply stand beside her. "Where are you going?"

Meh Ari looks quie surprised, "What are you going to do now?"

"I wanna know you more.. I trying to find a reason to hate you or to like you.. and not being like what i do now."

"What?"

"Liking you but also hate you."

He said that and walk away in front of her. Meh Ari looking at his back and walk fast to block him. Young Do look at her eyes, looks like he scared that Meh Ari will pushing him to go, so when Meh Ari said, "Did you know where i'm going? Why you walk first?" he feels relieved and smile. 

Meh Ari look at his smile and without even realize, she smile too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------