Chapter 3

Choi Young Do's Partner

Meh Ari fall down on her knees and she is trembling. That person doesn't even use his all strength, he just blocking her, that's all.. and she can't even throw her punch. She looking at her arm which is being grabbed before, and slowly move up.. take her backpack and walk slowly out.

She look at her bag when she already on the bus. Kim Won bought it for her, congrats her to be accepted on Jeguk School. Now, she know what the meaning of this bag. It's an expensive bag, the reason behind it is to make other suspicious and wonder if she really just a social care group student. Kim Won doesn't want her to be bullied if she said she was just a daughter of a tutor. He try to raise at least suspicious around the students so that they will hesitate to bully her. She that bag.. She can't even angry because she know that Kim Won, that cold person, actually care for her.

"Who is he?" Meh Ari thinking about Young Do and lean her head on the bus seat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari eat her bread at the park when Joon Young, the one Young Do's bullied walk closer to her. "You are the transfer student, right?" he said. Meh Ari get tired of this question and just closed her eyes, "Right. So what?"

"Don't fight back.. i tried, and i regret it now.. i  keep thinking maybe if i keep silent, this high school life can't be this hard, but i still can't keep silent. I'm not sure if you can or not, you seems like me.. and i think you will fight back.. but i advise you don't.. especially in front of Young Do. Just keep your head down.. Because you won't win against him."

Meh Ari couldn't imagine that he come here to warned her!

Joon Young turn back but Meh Ari stopped him, "What is your name? Let's be friend!"

Joon Young turn his face and look at her, "I'm... Joon Young.. But better for you to keep distance from me.. Social care group can't have friend.. even between themselves."

That scenes seems good, but that... if Young Do didn't just look at them from the far away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh Ari stand in front of her locker, when Young Do suddenly grab her hand and drag her halfway.

"Hei! What are you doing! Get off your hand!"

"Follow me." he said slowly, making pauses on each syllable, give Meh Ari a sign that she has to be silent and walk with him.

They stopped in front of a room. Young Do let off his hand and with his head, he points to inside, letting Meh Ari look at the scene.

Joon Young being bullied, by Young Do's two thugs. One of them force him to kneel down and one of them beating up his head. Meh Ari want to get in but Young Do stopped her in place.

"Do you want to help him? Do you think you have the power?"

Meh Ari look at him angrily, "Is it fun for you? To beat a weakling?"

"Fun? It's not just for fun.. that the way to teach them something, you know.."

"Teach them??"

"Social care group.. Do you think why rich people sent them to this school? Hah? To be more skillful one? To be clever, you think?" Young Do shake his head, "Anniya.. that to show how is this world run."

Meh Ari stunned.

"The stronger will beat the weaker.." Young Do said. "Weak on the weak side will just make them weaklings."

Meh Ari frowned her head and think of Joon Young's words. Don't fight back.. i tried, and i regret it now.. i  keep thinking maybe if i keep silent, this high school life can't be this hard, but i still can't keep silent. I'm not sure if you can or not, you seems like me.. and i think you will fight back.. but i advise you don't.. especially in front of Young Do. Just keep your head down.. Because you won't win against him.

"Ni ga Young do ya?" she asked doubtly.

Young Do smirking, "You and Joon Young talked about me?"

"You spying me?"

Young Do laughed, "Anniya.. just coincidently be there when you there. Is it rather like a fate, don't you think so?"

"What a joke."

"Am i looked like joking?" he said and suddenly she heard Joon Young  shout in pain. She look at him and see him kneeling down, covering his hand while the two of them start laughing.

"STOP THEM!"

"Why should I? You don't know? I'm the one who tell them to do that." Young Do said.

Meh Ari sighed, "What do you want? Why you make me see this all?"

Young Do smirking and stand behing her, grab her shoulder and whispered on her ear, "Wanna help him?"

Meh Ari can feel his breath on her neck, she scared but she manage to nodded quickly.

"Stop it, Chingu~ya! We make our friend here scared." he shout.

That two thugs look at Young Do who is grabbing Meh Ari's shoulder from behind.

"Owh.. Young Do~a.. Araso.." They said. They pull Joon Young to stand and then pull a chair to make him sit... forced him.

"Your answer decide his fate.. well, also yours."

"What answer?" Meh Ari said, she cleched her hand, both keep her anger and scared. Young Do smirking when he saw her hand. But He bow down a little and start to whispered on her ear again.

"Why the car that sent you yesterday have to stop far away from school?"

Meh Ari swallowed. "Because.. i don't want people to see that."

"See.. if you answer that yesterday, i don't need to do this things.. right?" he said, "and that's your own car?"

"No." she answered.

"You close with the owner?"

Meh Ari frowned a little. Did he really saw Kim Won?

"Answer." he added when Meh Ari keep silent.

"You know who sent me?"

Young Do give his two thugs sign and they beat Joon Young. Joon Young shouted a little.

"Stop that!" Meh Ari said.

"Is me who will asking.. not you.."

"Araso.. Sorry.. Just don't beat him!" she start to got panicked.

"Worry yourself, student." he said, but he signed them to stop. "You two have a close relationship?" he replied.

"Can said so.. I know him from my mother." Meh Ari try to giving as less information as she can.

"Let me explained what i got first. Your mother is a single parent and she is just a tutor. But you know the owner of that car from your mother? How about your father?"

"He is not with us since i was born." she answered.

Young Do looks like he summarized all he got, and slowly weaking his grab on her shoulder. He still has a lot of questions, but he see Meh Ari trembling knees, and he decide to stop.

Young Do still stand behind her so just Joon Young and Young Do's two thugs can see his face when he said in silent, "Don't touch her. She is mine."

Young Do pull off his hand and Meh Ari just run to Joon Young, "Gwenchana?" she said.

Young Do sign his two thug to follow him, let the two of them being there.

Joon Young look at her, he look worried that Young Do will hurt her, "I said you have to keep a distance from me. I make the mistake with talking to you this morning. Please just forget.. don't talk with me again."

She smirking, "And let go my only friend?"

Don't touch her. She is mine.

"You better worry yourself.. Look like he already set you as a target too.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------