❄ { 006. HanChul } Wait

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Wait
Pairing/s: HankyungxHeechul
Song featured: Wait by David Archuleta
Warning/s: extreme drama and fluff + word vomit

A/N; I think this was misnamed (is there even a word like that lol) in my other oneshot collections. e u e


Even though you're gone I could hear your heart,
It's calling out my name like a flash in the dark.
If this is just a dream, I won't give it back.
I'll find a way to make it last,
Just one more minute, wait, wait, wait, don't go.
 
- HANKYUNG -
 
I quietly packed my things while my Princess is sleeping. I almost looked at our bed every minute just in case he wakes up. I was done packing up when he suddenly moved, so I quietly lied down beside him and put on the blankets to disguise my clothes. "H-Hannie?" Heechul called, making me turn around to him. "Yes my Princess?" I answered, caressing his soft cheek. "Please don't leave me," he sleepily told me, snuggling near me. This is going to be hard, I thought as I placed my arm around him. "I won't my Princess," I lied, as tears started to form in my eyes. I kissed his forehead as he drifted off to sleep, and carefully, I struggled to be free of his snug. When I was successful, I walked silently, letting my tears fall now.
 
"Goodbye, Heechul," I whispered as I quietly opened the door and leave.
 
As I pass the others' bedroom, and check on them one by one, I mumbled "Goodbye" and close the door silently. As I passed and entered quietly Kangin-appa and Leeteuk-umma's room, I left a note only to Leeteuk-umma's eyes only. I looked at them, my second parents, for the last time as I let out my tears.
 
It was a peaceful night, and it was around 12:30am that I went out of the SJ`s dorm. I looked again at my second home, the SJ`s dorm, and mumbled, "Goodbye Super Junior," as I left quietly and cried as I walked away.
 
I know they'll keep on waiting for me to return, thinking that I'll be back. But the truth is... I won't. My family needs me back in China, and I have to work there to check on my family. It was urgent, as my mother called me that my sister got pregnant at an early age, and she did not finish her studies. They were now low in finance, and I was their only chance.
 
~
 
My phone rang when we already reached the dorm. It was one of the days we are on day-off and we would go to somewhere fun, like an amusement park so Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Henry could have fun, a shopping mall so Zhou Mi, me, Sungmin, Yesung, and Ryeowook could shop, or go to different countries so all of us will know the culture and at the same time, have fun. This year, we went out-of-the-country to our destinations: Singapore and the Philippines. After we went home after our trip from the Philippines, we immediately went home because we were so tired.
 
RIIIIIIING! My phone rang as we rode in the car. 'It's my mom,' I thought.
 
"Hello?" I answered.
 
"Geng, it's your mother. You have to go home," my mother said in a serious tone.
 
"Why?" I asked, unable to speak as the others looked at me, most especially Heechul, my princess, who was beside me.
 
"Your sister, she's pregnant. Her boyfriend left him when he learned she was pregnant, and your sister did not finish her studies because of that guy. You have to go home so you could help us," my mother told me, almost crying.
 
'Oh no,' I mumbled as I didn't notice that Heechul looked at me. "Something wrong, Hannie?" he asked, concerned. "I-it's fine, my Princess. Don't worry," I assured him, biting my lower lip.
 
"I'll go there next week, promise," I told my mother in an inaudible tone.
 
"Please hurry, Geng," she finally said as I hung up.
 
The guy will be in trouble if I get home... But I have to deal with one problem: Leave my second family.
 
~
 
I looked around, tearing up as I closed my eyes and leave. Will they look for me when they knew it? I thought as I stopped a cab to my spot. I quickly entered the cab, told him to go to the airport, and leave without turning around. "Goodbye, my Heechul," I mumbled as I cried all the way to the airport.

- - -

 

I can't sleep, I'm feeling wide awake, tonight is taking it's time. 
How much more before the morning breaks, and I can leave it all behind. 
'Cause everytime I try to close my eyes, I only end up seeing memories of you.
And it's never enough, I'm waiting.
 
- HEECHUL -
 
I woke up, feeling all cold but wrapped in the blanket. "H-Hannie?" I called out, but as I looked at my side, he was not there. "W-where is he?" I mumbled. I dashed outside, and saw that the others are already awake. "Have you seen Hannie?" I asked, nervous and anxious. "He's not here with you? Where is he?" Yesung nervously asked as Ryeowook snuggled near him.
 
Normally, Hankyung would wake up earlier than me, then I would always look for him everytime he's awake. The next ones would be awake will be my dongsaengs; Yesung, Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun -- because all of them will make breakfast. But this morning`s different. "That's weird, he's usually the first one awake. I wonder where is he," Sungmin said seriously as Kyuhyun placed his arm around Sungmin's back. "What's going on?" Zhou Mi sleepily asked as Henry rode on his back, piggy-back style, and still asleep. "Hankyung-hyung`s not yet here. We thought he was with Heechul-hyung, but he`s not there," Yesung said, clinging near to Ryeowook. "Hankyung-gege`s not around?" Henry said as he suddenly woke up, and went down to be beside Zhou Mi. "What's all the commotion?" Siwon asked us as Kibum streched and yawned beside him. "Hankyung-gege`s not yet here," Henry answered as he clinged near Zhou Mi. "Huh? `Kyung`s not around?" Shindong said as he stretched. We all nodded.
 
"Kids, there's something I need to tell you," Leeteuk-umma said as he slowly closed the door behind him. Kangin-appa`s still asleep, I thought as I sighed. "What is it, umma?" Henry said as he moved closer to Leeteuk-umma. "H-Hankyung`s g-gone," he answered, preventing his tears that are about to fall. "W-what?" the others said, suprised. "W-what did he say? Where did he go?" Yesung asked, worried.
 
"Here's the note," Leeteuk-umma said as he handed the note to me. It went:
 
"I have to leave. Won't be back in a while. Please do understand. Goodbye. - Han Geng"
 
I just stood there, shocked, stunned, and stood like a statue. "H-hyung?" Ryeowook called out, but I was not in reality. I felt my tears flowing and forming, feeling my palms sweating, legs that are too stiff to move, and mind that flashbacked everything that happened in the past... Most especially what happened between me and Hankyung.
 
~
 
"Hannie?" I called out, sleepily.
 
"Yes, my Princess?" he answered as he caressed my cheeks.
 
"Please don't leave me," I told him, as I snuggled near him.
 
I heard him sigh, but he just said, "I won't, my Princess," as he placed his arms around me.
 
~
 
"H-he promised he won't leave me," I uttered as I managed to shed a tear. Ryeowook came closer to me and hugged me tight, making me hug him. "I'm sorry, hyung," he simply said, hiding his tears. Until it hit me... Han Geng left us without telling us.
 
- - -
 
 
I am keeping every word you say, but how much longer can I hold on?
'Cause whispers echoing until they fade, remind me that you're already gone.
'Cause every time I try to chase your voice, I end up getting lost and running in circles.
And it's never enough, I'm waiting.
 
- 3RD PERSON -
 
It has been three years since Hankyung left Super Junior heart broken and crying, and it's now time that Hankyung will be back. His family is already okay, and his sister's boyfriend came to live with them when he realized that their child will never know his father when he grows up. At first, Hankyung's upset and gives a cold shoulder to his sister's boyfriend, but eventually, his heart's softens up as he accept him again in the family and told him to promise to take good care of his sister when he's gone.
 
For the past three years, Hankyung did not call nor send a letter to his fellow band-mates. Of course, it's natural because he was busy taking good care of his family and he was working so hard. The Super Junior members would call him or even text him, but Hankyung couldn't attend to it because he was too busy. He then promised to himself that he will go back to Korea to be with his brothers and to make everything up.
 
As he rode in the cab, he thought of what will happen if he then arrived at the SJ dorm. Will they ever accept him again? Or will they leave him alone and force him to go back to his home country?
 
The cab stopped in front of the dorm. Hankyung paid the fare and climbed outside of the cab with his three bags. He nervously walked towards the door of the SJ dorm, and rang the doorbell. "Who is it?" a voice called out. It's Leeteuk-umma's voice, he thought as he heard it. "I-it's Han Geng," he answered, anxiously. "H-Hankyung?" Leeteuk said, stunned and shocked. "HANKYUNG!" he shouted as he opened the door. Leeteuk hugged his dongsaeng tight, making him gasp for air. "Where have you been? We're so worried that you might have been dead!" Leeteuk told him as he helped Hankyung in carrying his bags. "HEY EVERYONE, HANKYUNG'S BACK!" Leeteuk shouted as everyone rushed downstairs to see if it's true.
 
"HANKYUNG-HYUNG!!" his dongsaengs called as they saw him again. "HANKYUNG-GEGE!!" Henry and Zhou Mi called as they met their older Chinese member. "HANNIE!!" Heechul called out as he hugged his lover again. "Where have you been?" Heechul asked as he started to cry. "I-I was in China. I h-have to t-take good care of my f-family," Hankyung answered as he tried to hide his tears. "I've b-been waiting for you, Hannie. I just know you'll be back," Heechul said, as he hugged him tight.
 
"I told you, my Princess. I won't leave you," Hankyung finally said as he hugged his lover tight.