❄ { 030. SiBum } Wait

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Wait
Pairing/s: SiwonxKibum
Song featured: Wait by David Archuleta
Warning/s: angsty (?)

A/N; Rewriting the whole fanfic. So much effort. XD I need to fix it tho before summer ends in Augusut.


I can't sleep, I'm feeling wide awake
Tonight is taking it's time
How much more before the morning breaks
And I can leave it all behind?

 

"How much longer would that be?" Siwon asked as he tried to hold the tears that are starting to fall. Kibum sighed as he played silently with his metal teaspoon that is in the cup of his brewed coffee.
 
Trying to get his attention, Siwon stood up and walked into the open glass door, leading to the balcony of the former's house. The house is overlooking the bright city lights of the metro, which is a perfect view for hin.
 
The younger stood looked up and followed his lover's trail. Outside, the twilight sky slowly starts to fade as the sun sets, making its way for night to fall.
 
"Five years is not bad, Siwon-ah," Kibum said, standing beside his boyfriend's figure. The muscular man's hands tightened its grip on the metal railings of the balcony as he heard the number of years he'll need to wait.
 
"But waiting is hard, Kibum," Siwon protested, not making any contact.
 
"It's no use if you're like thag, Siwon-ah," Kibum answered up. The older man tried his best not to cry, after he heard the maybe most heartbreakings words that he heard from his lover.
 
"Look," Siwon cleared as he slowly faced his boyfriend, wipung his dampnred eyes from all the tears, "there is no use if you keep on assuming me. I've been waiting for a long time, Kim Kibum. Leave me again and you'll never see me again."
 
Kibum's face suddenly washed out as he heard those threatening words. It was true: Siwon waited for a long time for Kibum to be back from the States. Sure enough, the older man tried to keep up their long distant relationship.
 
It almost ended because of a misunderstanding.
 
"I don't want that to happen again," Siwon reminded. The younger closed his eyes as tears fell from the ground.
 
The older man lifted his chin slowly, opening Kibum's red and damp eyes.
 
"I'll try to wait. But promise me you'll come back," he reminded. Kibum slowly nodded and hugged his boyfriend tight.
 
"Thank you," he murmured as he nuzzled his head into Siwon's broad shoulder.
 
"I love you," the older man whispered.
 
"I love you too," the younger answered as he planted a sweet kiss on his lover.
 
- - -
 

I am keeping every word you said
But how much longer can I hold on
'Cause whispers echoing until they fade
Remind me that you're already gone

 

It has been two weeks after Kibum left South Korea to study in the States. Siwon sat down on the fuzzy, light blue couch, staring blankly on the white walls.
 
He kept his word. He will message Kibum everyday, but sometimes there are times that he misses him so badly. He still can't believe he left. He wanted to patiently for him, and he needed help.
 
Siwon dialed his phone and immediately it answered. "Hyung, can you help me here?"
 
"So what seems to be the problem?" the older man asked as he sat down on the couch after he arrived at Siwon's residence.
 
"Leeteuk-hyung, how did you deal with Kangin-hyun's departure?" Siwon asked him.
 
The older man, who was Leeteuk, patted his dongsaeng's back. He rose from his seat and stayed by the glass door, overlooking the city.
 
"You know, I kept on sulking why must he leave," he started. Siwon remembered the first few days when Kibum left. He kept on thinking how should he deal with this dreadful situation.
 
"I thought that the world is punishing me for being a bad and irresponsible boyfriend," he continued. The younger sighed as he remembered the tough times he and his lover went through.
 
"But afterwards, I started to accept it," he added. Siwon's mind went blank as he heard the word "accept." How could he accept such heartbreaking news?
 
The older man turned around and faced him, "Siwon-ah? You okay?" Siwon nodded, trying not to look at him. Leeteuk half-smiled and went back to his place, patting his dongsaeng's back.
 
"Siwon-ah, waiting may be hard and difficult, but that's what life is - waiting," he explained. Siwon just nodded, trying to sink in what his hyung said.

- - -

 

Even though you're gone I could hear your heart
It's calling out my name like a flash in the dark
If this is just a dream I won't give it back
I'll find a way to make it last

 

Siwon tried to keep his mind focus while working. He has been dealing with the situation for at least three months. He would constantly call Kibum and talk to him for hours.

But sometimes, he still finds it hard to accept the fact that he's gone. He would constantly think that it was just a mere dream that by tomorrow, his boyfriend would be here.
 
Looking constantly at Kibum's pictures, Siwon could still hear his heart beating. Their love will never change even if time passes by.
 
"Siwon? You okay?" his boss, Eunhyuk, asked as he caught him daydreaming again.
 
"N-neh, Sir," Siwon nodded. Deep inside, he's still not okay.
 
"We all know that the love of your life is in the States, but you can slowly accept it by doing some sort of things," Eunhyuk advised.
 
The younger just nodded and decided to follow what his hyungs said: wait and accept.