❄ { 012. YeWook } I Don't Want To Fall

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: I Don't Want to Fall
Pairing/s: YesungxRyeowook
Song featured: I Don't Want to Fall by Juris Fernandez
Warning/s: real life drama.

A/N; First part of my real life drama. Please do understand.


I know that I'm no longer considered young,
But with this feeling it's like teenage just begun.
I've gone through tough times and I could say that I have grown.
So I should be able to control what's going on.

 

"I like you."
 
Ryeowook clasped his hands in shock as he heard it. Confused, shaken, puzzled. The emotions ran throughout his body. His limbs starts to numb one by one as the sensation is slowly eating him alive.
 
On the other hand, Yesung was still in shock about how he said it. He wanted it to make it clean, but his heart can't fight its feeling anymore. Yes, he would hurt his feelings, but it's what he truly feels about the younger.

- - -

 

You try too hard to hide the spark in your eyes,
And I ignore it even if it excites me deep inside.
'Cause I'm strong, and I know it's wrong and to each other we simply don't belong.
So I should be able to control what's going on.

 


FLASHBACK
 
"Have you heard?" Donghae beamed as he spun his fork around the spaghetti. All ears were listening, stopping to what they are doing.
 
Ryeowook just let this one go, since he can multitask. He can listen while eating. Besides, today is a bad day.
 
His best friend-slash-crush stopped talking to him.
 
Eunhyuk sipped his strawberry milk while he clinged onto his boyfriend, "What is it baby?" Donghae chuckled, "Yesung and Sungmin are officially dating."
 
The younger coughed as he heard the news. Everyone looked at him, and helped him up. Henry rushed beside him and immediately gave him a glass of ice cold water.
 
"Hyung, are you okay?" he asked his older friend, who at that time is slowly gaining back to his senses.
 
"I'm fine Henry. Don't worry," Ryeowook assured him as he calmed down.
 
That's why Yesung's not talking to him. He's busy flirting with the new kid, Sungmin. He never realized how much loss he felt after his best friend started to ignore him just because of his new inspiration.
 
The bell rang and he immediately went outside of the cafeteria. He was not in his old self, realizing the truth hurts so bad. He sat on his usual seat near the window, gazed outside of the room, and placed his earphones.
 
 
~
 
 
Yesung looked at Ryeowook worriedly as he realized his best friend's not in his normal self.
 
"You okay?" the older said as he tapped the shoulder if his seatmate. Ryeowook looked at him and nodded.
 
The younger was happy that his best friend finally talked to him, but as they were about to have a decent conversation, Sungmin popped out of nowhere.
 
"Hey baby," Sungmin greeted as he kissed his lover's cheek. Ryeowook felt himself shy as he witnessed the painful moment. Yesung smiled but immediately disappeared. "Hey Ryeowook," Sungmin acknowledged. Ryeowook half-smiled and turned away.
 
- - -
 

This is dangerous, let's not be adventurous.
This could change our lives for the better,
Or what if for the worst?

 


PRESENT


Everything started to change in a blink of an eye.

 
~
 
 
Sungmin's mad at Ryeowook for stealing his boyfriend by flirting. The latter tried to explain, but ended up breaking up their friendship.
 
"You ruined everything," Sungmin said as he walked away. Ryeowook slumped on the side of the room, crying for what he had done.
 
Yesung walked up to him and sat beside him, "I'm sorry for what Sungmin said." Ryeowook just nodded and looked away from him.
 
The older deeply breathed in as he realized how he affected his best friend too much. It's time to confess what he needs to say before everything is too late.
 
"I like you."
 
Ryeowook blinked several times. He realized his limbs became numb after sitting for so long and for hearing what he said from his best friend-slash-crush's mouth.
 
"I like you too," the younger answered as he wipes the forming tears in his eyes. The pain. The confusion. Everything was felt.
 
Yesung smiled, "Then we could be together right?" Ryeowook frowned and stood up.
 
"This is dangerous. You're in love and committed, while I ruined my friend's life. As much as I want to be with you forever, I just don't want to fall for you," the younger said as he slowly walked away.
 
The older sighed deeply. After the painful confession, he realized everything is too late. The guilt started to eat him alive.