❄ { 010. YeWook } Any Kind of Guy

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Any Kind of Guy
Pairing/s: YesungxRyeowook
Song featured: Any Kind of Guy by Big Time Rush
Warning/s: word vomits + hardcore cheese. i mean it.

A/N; Too much cheese for YeWook. /favorite OTP tbh


Any kind of guy you want, girl, that's the guy I'll be.
Turn myself upside down (Yes I will, yes I will).
Any kind of guy you want, girl, you know I will be,
Turning your whole world around (Yes I will, yes I will).
 
- RYEOWOOK -
 
I met Yesung in Super Junior, of course. We were band-mates, so it means I have to be with him whether inside the dorm or even outside if we have some ocassions to attend to. When I first met him, he was a bit weird -- he loves turtles so much. We just became best buddies just because of his obsession to turtles, which turned me off. Actually, when I first met him, he was cute and his voice is so enchanting that I was mesmerized and I was somewhat hypnotized. But when we got to know more, he was weird and he's always attached to his turtles, most especially to his pet turtle, Ddangkoma. When I learned that I became Ddangkoma's mother, I was shocked. I thought that it only means one thing: Yesung has a crush on me. But I don't return feelings ever since I learned that he's obsessed with turtles, because if I return feelings and we became together, and if he's asked who he loves more: me or his turtles, and he would answer his turtles, then I definitely made a wrong choice of meeting him.
 
Sometimes, any kind of guy can be perfect for me because I can get along with him... Well, not with Yesung's case. I choose people who can be caring and shows his affections to me. Yesung can be a perfect choice, but when I realized he loves (yes, LOVES) turtles, I just wished I was those turtles and I would be happy. But the problem is that if I became a turtle, then I'll never show my affection to him because I'm just a turtle, an animal. Any kind of guy can suite me well, but when it comes to Yesung, I can't do that. He's different, and I won't adjust to his obsession. With his coolness and his voice, you'll never notice that in his state, he loves turtles. It just kills me that he's not my type... Just because of his crazy obsession over turtle.
 
- - -
 
 
Let me know if I'm getting through, making you want to stay.
If it's wrong, I'll try something new.
Don't look away, 'cause I'm here to stay,
If it's a game, then I'm gonna play.
 
- YESUNG -
 
Ryeowook caught my eyes when I first met him in Super Junior. I became too close to him because I can see that he's friendly and he's pretty funny. I would laugh at his jokes, be with him in his sadness, and make him calm down whenever he's not in the mood. He trusts me, and he also accepts me for who I am. Well, until I introduced him to my obsessions over turtles. I noticed that he got turned off when he realized I love turtles, and I'm such a weird guy. I was trying my best to hide it, but it was too late when I realized he didn't like me anymore. I love him more than my turtles, but sometimes, I get carried away because of my obsession. He would get mad if I value my turtles over him. He would also get mad at me if I answered "turtles" rather than him if someone asks me who I love the most. Sometimes, seeing my turtles reminds me of him: how I make him smile, laugh, and how he loves me more than anything else in this world.
 
When I knew that he likes any kind of guy that makes him smile and laugh, I know I would be his choice. But when I realized that he dislikes me just because of my turtles, I would turn my smile into a frown. I wouldn't get my Ryeowook if he will also love my turtles, but yes, he loves my turtles so much. But what if he gets mad at me just because of my turtles? I would cry just because of that thought, then Leeteuk-hyung would comfort me and tell me that everything will be okay. I told him about my love about Ryeowook, and my obsession over turtles. He then came into the rescue and helped me out about my problem.
 
"So you like turtles, and Ryeowook," Leeteuk-hyung clarified.
 
"Yes hyung. But the problem is how will I balance my obsession and my love," I said, clarifying also.
 
"You should show equal love to your turtles and to Ryeowook," he answered, giving me a pat on my back.
 
"But... We're not yet together. I don't have the guts to ask him, to make me his guy. I want to try any kind of guy's personalities just to make him mine," I told him, almost crying.
 
"Then I'll help you, Yesung," he offered, smiling.
 
"Really hyung?" I asked, smiling and hoping he would say yes.
 
"Of course! Now, I'll lecture you on how to be any other guy that every girl or even boys like. Then tell me if it works or not over Ryeowook, okay?" he told me.
 
I nodded, and eventually, I made a deal with Leeteuk-hyung. How I love my hyung so much! I thought as my hyung will help me with this problem.
 
- - -
 
 
I gotta keep on believing, that everything takes time.
I'll make up any reasons, to make you mine.
If you're staying or leaving, I'll follow your lead.
So why keep pretending, open your eyes,
I could be what you need.
 
- 3RD PERSON -
 
Leeteuk helped Yesung in being the "perfect guy" for Ryeowook. He taught him how to be cool, how to be simple, and how to make someone happy. He also taught him some cheesy lines to make Ryeowook blush and giggle. After all that hard work, Leeteuk then decided to make a date for Yesung and Ryeowook. He helped Yesung in choosing perfect clothes for their date: a plain white shirt, a black, sleek chaleco, blue, slim pants and white shoes. Leeteuk pulled Yesung near a mirror, and told him, "Go see yourself." Indeed, Yesung was amazed of what his hyung chose. He smiled and thanked his hyung. "No problem, Yesung. Now, let's fix your hair," Leeteuk offered as they went off to a salon. After 15 minutes of waiting, Leeteuk looked at Yesung with big eyes, surprised. "H-how do I look, hyung?" Yesung asked. "YOU'RE WONDERFUL, YESUNG!" he said happily. "Now come, let's go back to the dorm. The boys helped us in preparing for your first date," Leeteuk said as he pulled Yesung outside of the salon.
 
This is it, I'm going to ask him, Yesung thought as Leeteuk ordered him to stay in the dining room and not to sneak out. He left Shindong with Yesung so he wouldn't leave. "You nervous, hyung?" Shindong asked his anxious hyung. "Y-yeah. I'm f-fine," he said, shaking. "Don't worry, hyung. Everything will be fine. I'm sure Ryeowook will love you and accept you," he assurred him. "Oh! He's here, have to go now, hyung. Good luck!" Shindong said as he left the dining room. After 5 minutes, Ryeowook showed up in his plain blue shirt, blue pants and white shoes, with his hair properly fixed. "Hi Yesung-hyung," he shyly greeted his hyung. "Hi," he simply said.
 
"You okay?" he asked Ryeowook, calmly, trying to hide his nervousness.
 
"I'm fine, hyung. So, the others told me that you have something to tell me," Ryeowook started, feeling the nervousness.
 
"Oh, yeah. Uhmm.. Do you like me, R-Ryeowook?" Yesung asked, shaking and trying to calm his voice.
 
"Y-yes, hyung. I don't just like you.. I love you," Ryeowook answered, straight-forward.
 
Yesung's world stopped as Ryeowook said those words. He drinked his water too fast, so he could be fine and snap back into reality. "But why do you always avoid me?" he started, hiding his tears.
 
"It's just because maybe you would choose your turtle obsession over me. And I'm scared to be broken hearted," Ryeowook answered.
 
Yesung went to Ryeowook's back, and gave him a hug around his shoulders. Ryeowook held on his hyung's arms, as if he doesn't want to let go. "You know, even if they ask me a tons of questions about this, I'll still choose you over my turtles. I could still have turtles in future, but you're the only one I have right now," Yesung presumed him. He kissed his dongsaeng on his cheeks, and asked him.
 
"Ryeowook, can you be my boyfriend?"
 
Ryeowook was stunned, but it was shown in his face that he's happy and his hyung already asked him. "You know, you don't need to be any guy to say that. I'll accept you for who you are, just tell me that you love me more than anything else in this world," he told him as he kissed the tip of his nose.
 
"I love you more than anything else in this world," Yesung said, happily.
 
"Then, yes. I'll be your boyfriend," Ryeowook finally said, and kissed his lover's lips.
 
Yesung then realized that he should just stay with who he is. His lover do accept him, but he just can't accept the fact that his turtle obsession will be his top priority rather than him. But indeed, his promise to Ryeowook will be fulfilled, because he trusts Ryeowook with all his heart, and Ryeowook trusts him with all his heart.