❄ { 032. ZhouRy } I Promise You

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: I Promise You
Pairing/s: ZhoumixHenry
Song featured: I Promise You by Selena Gomez and the Scene
Warning/s: fluff

A/N; This oneshot was created two years ago during my vacation. e w e


I know that my love for you is real
It's something true that we do, just something natural that I feel
When you walked in the room when you're near
I feel my heart skip a beat, the whole world disappears

 

Henry tugged his boyfriend's sleeve into their own secret hang-out: the park. He pulled him towards the swing, the only place where he and his boyfriend be free and be anything they want.
 
"Do you think our parents might find out?" his boyfriend asked, unsure of what they just did. Both of them sneaked out of their houses, just for them to meet.
 
Henry shook his head, "No way! They know we can't resist each other, Zhou Mi." His boyfriend, Zhou Mi, blushed at what his cute and playful lover said.
 
The younger male started to move his feet, the wind helping him move a little higher. Zhou Mi just looked at him, smiling. "Don't you ever get tired riding the swing? I mean, we keep on going on this place," the older asked, tilting his head.
 
Henry stopped for a while and stood up, went to his boyfriend's back and wrapped his arms around him. "This is why I love you, and why every time we meet is just like the first time," he cooed in Mandarin, making his lover shiver and blush.
 
Zhou Mi playfully hit his boyfriend, and held his hand while the Chinese-Canadian's arms were still around him. "Everything is just like the first time, Henry Lau," he reminded.
 
- - -

 

They say that we're just too young to know
But I'm sure, heart and soul, that I am never letting you go
When it's right, it's right, and this is it
'Cause I'm walking on air every single time that we kiss

 

The Chinese-Canadian let go, and pulled his lover up. Their hands entwined while walking, not letting go even if they would leave each other for a short time.
 
"Henry, when will we get married? Have our own life? Live together?" the Chinese asked absent-mindedly, making the younger his head.
 
He pulled his lover from the nearest bench, and sat down. He placed his hand over the older, and smiled warmly. "Soon, Zhou Mi. Soon," he assured him.
 
But the Chinese frowned, not believing that they'll end up together. Henry noticed his frown and cupped his boyfriend's head in his own small hands, "You make me complete, Zhou Mi. From the day we first met, up to now. I'll always be here for you, and if you let go, I might end myself in suicidal."
 
Zhou Mi's eyes widen, "W-what?" "My parents said that I'm too young to know about these things, but they don't know we stayed this long in our relationship. I stayed true to you, Zhou Mi. I trusted you this much, and I know we'll never leave each others' sight. And I'm just joking about the suicidal, but instead grow depressed and probably too difficult to move on," Henry answered, puffing his cheek.
 
The Chinese smiled, "Of course, Henry. You will always be mine. My love for you is real, always." Henry blushed and kissed his lover's plump lips. Moving along the same, usual pattern, but the both of them never grew tired.
 
Lips moving in the same pattern, tongues trying to dominate their partners. Zhou Mi flicked his tongue, pulling his boyfriend closer. Hands trying to reach each others' bodies, both trying to win this intimate scene. In the end, the Chinese won.
 
"Every kiss is like our first," Zhou Mi commented after they ended the kiss. Henry agreed and took his lover by the hand.
 
- - -
 

I'll never let you down, I'll always hear you out
There is nothing you cannot confide
You listen when I speak, you make my knees go weak
And now I just want you by my side

 

The Chinese just smiled again, and asked, "Will we get married?"

 

"We're gonna get there. I promise you," Henry answered and pecked his lover's hand.


THREE YEARS LATER
 
Zhou Mi sat by the flowery and spacious verandah near their room. It has been three years after his boyfriend promised him of good life and a bright future, indeed they had.
 
The two of them graduated, surprisingly with honors. Henry finished a masteral in fine arts, while Zhou Mi finished in music.
 
Staring outside of the beautiful scene overlooking their newly-constructed house, his husband appeared in front of him, smiling.
 
"Baby, you didn't forget your promise," Zhou Mi exclaimed, giving him a peck on the lips.
 
"Of course, I won't. And here's the last promise I have to grant," Henry muttered as he kneeled in front of him, holding a black box. He slowy opened it and a silver ring appeared inside.
 
Zhou Mi was astonished, and he was smiling from ear to ear. "Be mine forever, Zhou Mi. And I will forever stay by your side and love you truly. Will you marry me?" the Chinese-Canadian asked, trying not to cry.
 
The Chinese stood up,  looking at him, and pulled him up. "Yes," he simply said and kissed him sweetly.
 
Henry shouted in happiness and placed the ring on his ring finger. "Forever?" Zhou Mi asked again, and Henry nodded.
 
"I know we made it. And I will promise you, to love you forever and always."