❄ { 021. EunHae } Enchanted

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Enchanted
Pairing/s: EunhyukxDonghae
Song featured: Enchanted by Taylor Swift
Warning/s: cheesy af (?)

A/N; I like Taylor Swift. Do yooooooouuuuuu like Taylor Swift? o u o



This night is sparkling, don't you let it go.
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home.
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew,
I was enchanted to meet you.
 
- EUNHYUK -
 
I looked around the neighborhood this evening. It was quiet, so I decided to get out of my room to get some fresh air. My room has a balcony, so I don't have to go down and walk around the neighborhood, since I'm so lazy and it's so dark outside.
 
The moon shone brightly, and there are no clouds to be seen. It was one of those day where I wished for peace and silence around. Luckily I don't have nothing to do or else I wouldn't enjoy this fantastic scene.
 
Just as I want to go back inside my room, a tall guy, probably in his mid-20's, went outside of his room. He also have a balcony like mine, and he was also not doing anything. I decided to spy on him, so I sat down on one of the chairs outside. I pretended that I was reading a book, and hoping that he wouldn't see me.
 
He was familiar: his straight, black hair with bangs covered his baby-like face, his complexion was between too white or fair which makes it confusing, and his body was really big. I examined him carefully, until it hit me.
 
Lee Donghae.
 
He was one of the popular boys in our school, and he's also one of the smartest. We go to the same school, but he doesn't know me. He often hangs out with his group of friends, while I'm a loner. He's one of the flowerboys also, while I'm one of the nerds.
 
I was about to go inside my warm room, when he called me.
 
"Hey," he called out. I turned around, and smiled at me. He called me for the first time, and he smiled at me.
 
His smile makes me melt and swoon.
 
"Hi," I answered back, making me walk back to the place where I stood.
 
"You're Lee Hyuk-jae, right?" he asked me. How did he know my name? This is definitely a first for me.
 
I nodded shyly, making him chuckle a bit. "You're so cute when you smile," he complemented me.
 
Wait, did he said that I'm cute?! This is so awkward!
 
"T-Thanks," I answered, smiling. He gazed at me as if I'm a bright star, a danzel in distress, a famous artist that made him starstruck. "I-I better go inside now, D-Donghae. Bye," I told him, then dashed inside my room.
 
I locked the door, then placed the curtains. Wait, why did I do that?! I thought as I remembered what I did. I was not in my own self, and I was definitely starstrucked when I met him. In our school, flowerboys shouldn't talk to us nerds because if they did, they'll tease us to death. But this was different.
 
He talked to me for the first time.
 
I lied down in bed, then looked up at the ceiling, making me sigh. "Is there a possibility for me and him to be together?" I asked myself, closing my eyes.
 
Would he ever be friends with me? I have a huge crush on him. But this was a first. I'm enchanted to meet him.
 
 
The lingering question kept me up,
2am, who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake.
Now I'm pacing back and forth,
Wishing you were at my door.
 
- DONGHAE -
 
"Is there a possibility for me and him to be together?" I thought as he left the balcony. I sighed in grief, seeing the balcony in front of me is empty, where Eunhyuk was. It was a cold night, and right now, the coldness was hugging me tight.
 
I silently entered my room, and for the last time, I glanced at his room, now dark and quiet. I sat on my bed, and checked my phone. My wallpaper was him, stolen shot by the park. He was all alone, and he was reading a book.
 
He was something extraordinary, he would never talk to us flowerboys since we're unapproachable. We would often tease some of the nerds, but not him. When I first met him, I got that love-at-first-sight thing. Since then, I would protect him from the other flowerboys from all that teasing.
 
Talking to him was hard, since he's a loner and he would sometimes hang out with his other nerd friends. But I wanted to talk to him, right now. A while ago was an opportunity of a lifetime, but I just blew it because maybe, he was still shocked.
 
Because I talked to him for the first time.
 
I decided to text him, so I typed in some few words to make my move.
 
To: Lee Eunhyuk <3
Hey. Sorry if I disturbed you. I want to talk to you sometimes. :)
 
I quickly pressed 'Send' before my mind would change. I looked outside again, and I was pretty lucky because he's my neighbor. When we first moved in this subdivision, he would still lock himself up because he doesn't want to see me.
 
And eventually, when he saw me in school, he started to ignore me.
 
Which hurts.
 
When I thought he wouldn't reply back, I placed my blanket over me and closed my eyes. Until my phone rang.
 
1 message from Lee Eunhyuk <3
 
I was excited, so I quickly opened it.
 
From: Lee Eunhyuk <3
Uhm, sure. How about now? :)
 
I was surprised that he would also want to talk to me, so I quickly went outside of my room, and waited for him.
 
And he did go outside just to see me.
 
 
Please don't be in love with someone else,
Please don't have somebody waiting on you.
 
- 3RD PERSON -
 
Eunhyuk then saw the sight of Donghae, and smiled at him. He was still shocked that a flowerboy would talk to him, for the first time.
 
"H-hey," Eunhyuk started, feeling nervous. His glasses would almost fall, but he would put it back on his eyes. "I really want to know you more, Eunhyuk," Donghae said, smiling.
 
Donghae then started to write something on a piece of paper, and showed it to Eunhyuk.
 
Are you shy?
 
Eunhyuk nodded, and tried to ignore his irresistible smile. "Don't worry, I've been protecting you since I first met you," Donghae told him. Eunhyuk popped his eyes out, and his eyeglasses fell from the floor. Donghae stopped him in picking it up, "You look cute without your glasses on." He couldn't help but smile at what the flowerboy said.
 
"Eunhyuk, I have a big crush on you. I know it's weird that a flowerboy would fall in love with a nerd, but I was enchanted to meet you. I really want to make a move, but my mind forbids me to. I love you Eunhyuk. Please, accept me," Donghae said as he tried to hide his tears.
 
If he gets rejected, then it's fine. I'll still love him while I'm living.
 
"You're just joking, Donghae. You're being set up by your buddies," Eunhyuk said, trying to hide his tears also.
 
What if he's just joking, being put up by his pals to fall into their trick?
 
"I'm honest, Eunhyuk. Please. And I'm sorry if I would ignore you, they wanted me to. Because... they know I'm in love with you," Donghae trailed off. The nerd then smiled, and looked at him again.
 
I love you, Lee Donghae. Thanks for being true.
 
"I love you, Lee Eunhyuk," Donghae said as he smiled. "I love you, Lee Donghae. Thanks for being true," Eunhyuk replied back.
 
"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," the flowerboy said. The nerd nodded, and headed back to his room, until Donghae stopped him again.
 
"I love you so much. I'm enchanted to meet you," he said, trying to hide his feelings for him.
 
"I'm also enchanted to meet you," Eunhyuk answered back, and headed back to his room.
 
Thanks for being true to yourself, Donghae.