★ { 027. EunHae } Out of this World

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Out of this World
Pairing/s: EunhyukxDonghae
Song featured: Out of this World by the Jonas Brothers
Requested by: szujufan27
Warning/s: fluff. do I have to explain?

A/N; Writing skills here . Idk. Idgaf.


It was cloudy on that night
There were no stars in sight
Then the planets all aligned
When I saw her eyes

The night sky was so peaceful, so Eunhyuk decided to take a walk around his villa. It's the middle of summer, and his parents dragged him here for a vacation. Even though he doesn't like to, he still insisted since his friends keep on dragging him into malls and clubs.

He inhaled the warm air that wrapped around him. For sure, his parents wouldn't mind, since he already memorized this place for a long time. The light posts were shining brightly, giving the vehicles lights to guide their way to their destinations. He's out of the noisy and irritating city, and he's welcomed by a peaceful and serene place that he calls his hometown.

Just then, someone ran into him. The both of them fell on the ground, making him grumble. "Yah! Watch where you're going!" he said, making the both of them stand up.

The stranger bowed, "Mianhaeyo!" As the stranger looked up, Eunhyuk's heart began to beat. Who could ever beat his heart like this? It's his first time.

"A-annyeonghaseyo," he greeted as he immediately bowed. The stranger chuckled at him, fiddling with his fingers. Sure enough, he's not from the place. His clothes are all different, all flashy and such. But this didn't attract the older male.

Eunhyuk turned around, fixing himself up and all. He turned around, and there the stranger was smiling at him. "I-I'm Hyukjae, but my friends call me Eunhyuk," he introduced. "Donghae," the stranger answered. He felt his heart fluttering, as if love already appeared in his very eyes.

- - -

 

She was on her way to Mars,
Then she ran into a star and she fell into my arms
Never let her go, I'll hide her U.F.O.
She'll never have to know

"Why are you here, Donghae?" Eunhyuk asked as he walked beside him. So far, he knows that he just came from a very wealthy family who wanted to be free of the glitz and glamour of being famous.

The stranger named Donghae shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. I just wanted to be free. My father's people started to hunt me down because I ran away from home. I really don't want to be famous." The older nodded as both of them shared a very awkward silence after Donghae said the reason.

"So what brings you here, Eunhyuk?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk flashed him his gummy smile, "My parents dragged me here for a vacation. I don't know why but I like this place so much." The younger chuckled, "I guess you're really attracted to nature. While I don't."

The conversation went on, and more interesting facts started to go up one by one. Eunhyuk was already thinking of them being together, and keeping him to himself. Sure enough, he wouldn't mind.

The possessiveness started to rise within him, because he doesn't want to let this one go. He did let go his ex-boyfriend, Leeteuk, not because he doesn't find him worthy of his time, but because he finds him dull and not that exciting.

Donghae, at the other hand, was still getting to know of the stranger he met along the way. But he doesn't want to be friends with him anymore. His eyes sparkled as he met him, and his heart started to pump fast. What does this mean?

As they reach Eunhyuk's villa, the younger was amazed. "W-wow," he mouthed as Eunhyuk turned to him. "I-I didn't know you're... rich," Donghae said as he walked up to the gate of the villa. The older smiled as he opened it and motioned him to enter.

Donghae made himself comfortable, trying not to be that shy and tried to mingle with the others in the Lee villa. Meanwhile, Eunhyuk was busy getting clothes for his very special guest. At last, someone he can say "his" forever, even if they just met for a short while.

- - -

 

She says the moon is overrated
Jupiter's her favorite and Pluto can't hang
Like a meteor I'm falling from the first time I saw her
It was heaven on earth

All throughout the night, the interrupted conversation went on. More secrets were learned, and more facts were discovered.

Donghae looked at the time, realizing that his parents might be looking for him. He stood up and thought to leave, but Eunhyuk stopped him.

"I thought you don't want to go back?" Donghae nodded his head as Eunhyuk asked him the question. The latter tilted his head, "Then why are you leaving?" The younger smiled, "I just realize how blessed I am to meet you, and how you spent your famous life by staying here. I guess I might do the same."

Just when Donghae was about to leave, Eunhyuk ran to him and hugged him from behind. "I can't let you go. Just... stay," he said as he felt himself tearing up.

Donghae turned to him and smiled, "But what about my parents?"

"We'll deal with them tomorrow. But right now, let's have this moment together," Eunhyuk said as he buried his face into Donghae's shoulder.

Eunhyuk smiled. His newfound friend, and eventually crush, fell from the ground like a star and made him complete. It's not because both of them are wealthy and famous, but because of love that made their hearts beat as one.