❄ { 036. ZhouRy } Right Here, Right Now

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Right Here, Right Now
Pairing/s: ZhoumixHenry
Song featured: Right Here, Right Now by Zac Efron and Vannessa Hudgens (High School Musical 3: Senior Year OST)
Warning/s: fluff (?)

A/N; #factsaboutL24 I can read but I cannot do a fic or chapter. I swear I can't. Oh, and as for the oneshot - this is inspired by HSM3.


Can you imagine what would happen if we could have any dream?
I wish this moment was ours to own it and that it would never leave
Then I would thank that star for making my wish come true
'Cause he knows that where you are is where I should be too

 

Dreams can be reality, but sometimes, dreams can be their worst nightmares.
 
Zhou Mi is a full-time workaholic, with songs to compose and to produce. His Chinese-Canadian boyfriend, Henry, likes to dance and to compose. The two have different personalities, but they both love music.
 
Only one thing separates them, and that is work.
 
Not long ago, he and Henry used to share one room in the school's dormitory. At first, they were all awkward to each other, but after a while, their hearts start to fall for each other.
 
Come senior year, and everything starts to make sense. Zhou Mi is busy with the school's musical and choir, while Henry is focusing on mixing music for the graduation ball and teaching the school dance troupe.
 
They don't have time for themselves anymore.
 
"This is really getting way too serious," Zhou Mi commented as he sat on the bed, slumping down on the soft bed.
 
"I know. And the only free time we have is night time," Henry added as he the room's airconditioner. The Chinese nodded, making the Chinese-Canadian snuggle near him as he lied down beside him.
 
"Don't be sad, Henli," the Chinese said as he brushed off the orange-brownish bangs of the younger, "senior year is almost over. Don't worry."
 
The Chinese-Canadian just nodded and wrapped his small arms around the slender man. He's right, graduation is just around the corner, and soon enough school year will be over.
 
- - -
 

If this was forever, what could be better we already proved it works
But in 2,123 hours, a bend in the universe is gonna make everything
In our whole world change, and you know that where we are
Will never be the same

 

After graduation, they vacated their dorms and lived again with their families. Zhou Mi is planning to take up college with Henry so he could focus on his studies and on his lovelife.
 
But a twist in time made it a nightmare.
 
"I'm moving back to Canada," Henry muttered under his breath. This is what Zhou Mi hates -- seeing his boyfriend leave the country to study.
 
Away from him.
 
"You told me..." the Chinese trailed off, trying not to cry.
 
Henry just sighed, "I know, I know. I told you I'll stay here with you, but I can't argue with my parents, right?"
 
Zhou Mi puffed his cheeks, "I thought you love me." Before the Chinese-Canadian could even reply, the Chinese stood up and left without a word.
 
A pang of pain was felt inside the chipmunk's heart. Why would his parents make him live in Canada, again?
 
On the other hand, Zhou Mi felt like crying as he walked back home. He felt betrayed and played, making him hope that Henry will be with him.
 
He bit his lip in confusion and in pain. He needs to move on with this, and making the Chinese-Canadian as his inspiration will be his only weapon to strive hard.
 
Zhou Mi then texted him, telling him not to worry and everything will be fine. That he will be okay without him and make him his inspiration.
 
As the chipmunk received and read the message, he smiled a little and replied, telling him that he shouldn't worry and he will forever love him, even if they're far away.
 
- - -
 

Right here, right now, I'm looking at you
And my heart loves the view, 'cause you mean everything
Right here, I 'll promise you somehow that tomorrow can wait
For some other day to be, but right now there's you and me

 

"Henli-ah? Are you done?" Zhou Mi asked as he reached his boyfriend's place. Henry nodded, "I'll be right with you, baobei."

The Chinese blushed and sat outside of his workstation, eagerly waiting for him to be finished. They're always the last ones to leave the building, making the others curious why.
 
This is the present day couple of the torn lovers. During their college years, they studied harder, and occasionally visit each other, most especially the Chinese.
 
"How did you manage to go here?" Henry asked his boyfriend as they strolled along the baywalk by the beach. The house where his parents live are near the beach, which makes it more romantic whenever they meet.
 
"A little bit of help and trust," Zhou Mi answered, cheekily smiling at him.
 
The chipmunk blushed and held his lover's hand. "I love you Zhou Mi. And you know that. I just wish we would never be separated again," he said as he heaved a sigh.
 
Zhou Mi felt the same way like his lover feel. He wanted to be with him, forever and for eternity. He doesn't want to be away from him.
 
"Zhou Mi-ah, I'm done," his lover's voice echoed throughout the floor. The Chinese smiled and waited for him outside.
 
Henry skipped outside and caught his lover's stare. "Let's go?" he insisted as he clinged onto his boyfriend's arm. Zhou Mi smiled and looked as his very cute lover.
 
After college, Henry moved back to China to be with his boyfriend and work together. He managed to grant the promise he made to him, and eventually bought a house for them.
 
The Chinese has been blessed and happy at the same time. Not just because his boyfriend came back, but because he made him smile more and feel loved.
 
They wanted it, right here, right now.