❄ { 041. EunTeuk } Disturbance

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Disturbance
Pairing/s: EunhyukxLeeteuk
Song featured: Disturbance by BoA
Warning/s: angst. heh.

A/N; I have nothing to say- orz


I was clueless initially, thought it was because I was too busy.
Your gradually cold (attitudes during our) contacts and meetings
I thought if I waited, you would come

 

Staring blankly across the room's wall, Leeteuk can't help but move around the shared bed he and his lover, Eunhyuk, have. He missed having him close and wrapping his arms around his warm body.
 
"Hyukkie-ah, I can't sleep," Leeteuk cooed as he wrapped his own arms around his lover's body. Instead of receiving a kiss from him, Eunhyuk just removed his angel's hands from his waist and slept again.
 
Leeteuk can't believe of what his lover did to him, so he just made himself go to sleep. After how many hours, he still can't sleep. He then made his mind ponder on some recent experiences with his lover, but nothing popped inside his head.
 
This continued on, making the older sleep during the day. Eunhyuk, on the other hand, still can't show emotions at his lover. He didn't know why he grew so tired of his angel even though he still loves him.
 
Something has been terribly wrong during the past few weeks.

 - - -

 

You no longer able to look straight into my eyes
You no longer try to read my thoughts
You no longer try to understand my sadness
Is it because we've exchanged too little "I Love You"'s?

 

As the days grow by, Leeteuk started to be puzzled. He tried to ask his monkey lover why he's starting to hate him, but he just let it slip away from his mind.
 
"Hyukkie-ah, I made your favorite," the older exclaimed as he glomped beside his lover by the couch. The latter was watching his favorite show, and the former remembered how they cuddled up against each other while watching it.
 
"Can you keep it down?" Eunhyuk groaned as he shrugged his lover away from his side, concentrating on the show he's watching.
 
Leeteuk looked at him confused. What happened to the cuddly Eunhyuk that he used to know? He seemed to change over the past few days.
 
Sighing, the angel just left and went up to their shared room. He laid down in bed, thinking of what has been happening over the few days.
 
Ever since both of them got a job, the love started to fade away, focusing themselves on their work. Leeteuk never forget his Eunhyukkie, of course. They would frequently go out for lunch, and talk to each other for hours.
 
But as time flies by, his Eunhyukkie stopped joining him for lunch. He never realized that it would come to a halt. He wanted to be with his lover again, and he can never last a day without seeing his face.
 
Even though Eunhyuk grew tired of him and started to ignore, Leeteuk still loves him more than his life. He swear to God that he will never let this man go.
 
For he is his first love.

- - - 

 

The day I have packed up my troubles and
There was really only me who is crying like a fool
I thought this should be the end, I can't remember anything

 

Days passed by, and gradually the both of them started to completely ignore each other. They tend to fight, but end up getting one being hurt.

Leeteuk's eyesmiles started to vanish when he and Eunhyuk started to fight almost every night, like cats and dogs who don't even know why they're fighting.
 
Eunhyuk's gummy smiles gradually disappeared, and his eyes became puffy and red. People asked him why and what happened to him, but he would just shrug and say nothing.
 
Getting so tired of what's happening over the past few days, Leeteuk decided to speak up. He received a lot of suffering from his lover now, and he did promise he would accept anything just to make his lover feel happy.
 
"What happened to us, Hyukjae?" Leeteuk asked seriously as he stopped eating their dinner.
 
Eunhyuk looked at him, surprised, "What a nice question, Jungsoo. I guess you have been seeing me being oddly weird whenever I'm with you."
 
"Aren't you gonna tell me why?" the angel asked as he placed his fork down.
 
Eunhyuk shook his head and just continued to eat. Just then, the older stood up and slapped his lover hard.
 
"I don't know why we grew like this, Hyukjae. At first I thought it would be normal, but as time flies by you never changed, not even a bit! What happened? To you? To us?" Leeteuk said, trying not to spill his tears.
 
Eunhyuk stopped eating for a while, and tried not to look at his hurt lover. What did happen to them? Why would he cry in front of him if nothing happened?
 
"I grew tired of you, Jungsoo. I never realized that I would be tired of loving you," the younger simply answered. He then stood up and left the dining area, but the older stopped him, earning another slap.
 
"If you grew tired of me then you should've told me!" Leeteuk shakily said, his voice getting hoarse.
 
"Because I don't want you to worry, Jungsoo. I still care for you, but I don't love you like the way I loved you before," the younger answered and simply left him.
 
As he said those words, Leeteuk started to cry. He didn't know that his first love grew tired of him. He did everything to make him happy, and this is what he would be paid of?
 

~ 

 
After a few days, Eunhyuk moved out of their home. His eyes are still puffy, but Leeteuk didn't give up. He still loves Eunhyuk, but he will only end up getting hurt again.
 
Disturbance started to set in Leeteuk as time passed by, and trying to overcome it, he just let himself cry for hours until he's over it.