★ { 019. KyuMin } Enchanted

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Enchanted
Pairing/s: KyuhyunxSungmin
Song featured: Enchanted by Taylor Swift
Requested by: ms13notbad
Warning/s: genderbent

A/N; /is listening to Selena Gomez and the Scene's Naturally while reediting this/


There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old, tired, lonely place
Walls of insincerity, shifted eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face
All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

 

Sungmin walked along the night sky as her dress sparkled with the moonlight. She wanted alone time - away from parents and away from the busy lifestyle she has.
 
The starry night sky glimmered as she quietly walked along the serene park. Her parents wouldn't mind her strolling along the park all by herself, right?
 
She decided to sit down on the grass, gazing above the night sky. The beauty of the sky was never changed, and her eyes glistened on the bright stars.
 
A rustle of the wind made her look around her area, scared and cold. She looked around if someone would try to get her or such, but instead an unfamiliar voice called out to her.
 
"Hello," it started. Her eyes averted to the person hidden in the trees, "Who are you?"
 
The male behind the trees appeared, his chocolate brown hair sparkling below the moonlight. The light slowly landed on his milky skin, making the girl gasp in awe.
 
"Cho Kyuhyun. And you are?" he gently asked the girl for her name.
 
"Lee Sungmin. Nice to meet you, Kyuhyun," she answered as she stood up, giving him her hand for a shake.
 
As they touched, an electric shocked jolted in between them, causing them to immediately let go. Sungmin blushed, while Kyuhyun scratched his nape in embarrassment.
 
"So what are you doing on this fine night, Sungmin?" the younger man asked as he walked first, his free hand swaying.
 
"I wanted alone time," Sungmin answered with a smile. She followed Kyuhyun's trail, walking up behind him.
 
Kyuhyun smiled, "Me too. I just saw you today, Sungmin. What brings you here to go into this park?"
 
Sungmin looked at him, "I just felt like going here for a while."
 
The both of them fell into silence, insects making sound in the park and frogs croaking to the music. The brunette lady yawned, finding the younger male cute.
 
"I see you are sleepy, Sungmin," Kyuhyun commented after she yawned. Sungmin nodded in agreement, "I better go now Kyuhyun."
 
"Would you like company?" he asked as he gave him her hand. Sungmin eagerly accepted it and walked with him to her home.

- - -

 

The lingering question kept me up, "2am, who do you love?"
I wonder 'till I'm wide awake
Now I'm pacing back and forth, wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say
It was enchanting to meet you

 

As they arrived on the front doorsteps of the house, the door clicked. "I think this is my dad, Kyuhyun. I hope you're not going to be scared of him," Sungmin threatened, gulping.
 
Kyuhyun placed his hand on her back, rubbing it to be soothing, "Don't worry. I know how to handle this."
 
As the door opened, her father smiled. "Sungmin-ah! Where did you go at this dark night? And why hello there," Mr. Lee acknowledge.
 
"Hello sir," Kyuhyun greeted as he handed her friend to her father.
 
"Just went to the mall and met him, appa," she answered, smiling at her new found friend.
 
"Well thank you for bringing back my daughter here. What's your name?" Mr. Lee asked, almost forgot to ask the young lad's name.
 
"Cho Kyuhyun," he replied, bowing.
 
"It's nice knowing you, Kyuhyun. We better go now," Mr. Lee said as he walked back inside the house.
 
"Wait, appa," Sungmin stopped and went outside, "can I have your number? So we could talk sometimes?"
 
Kyuhyun gladly nodded and wrote his number on the girl's hand. "There. Nice knowing you, Sungmin," he said and left the doorstep immediately.
 
Mr. Lee looked at his daughter, smiling. "He's good for you, my dear." Sungmin blushed as she went upstairs to her room.
 
After Sungmin dressed up for nighttime, she called her new friend afterwards. "Yoboseyo?" the young male answered.
 
"Kyuhyun-ah! It's Sungmin," she chirped, blushing as she spoke the boy's name.
 
"Sungmin-ah! Why did you call? I'm not yet home," Kyuhyun reasoned, his voice shifting from happiness to sadness.
 
"I just want to hear your voice again, Kyu-ah," Sungmin said as she frowned.
 
Kyuhyun blushed as he heard her say his pet name, "O-oh. I-it's okay Minnie-ah."
 
The both of them talked to them for hours, laughing and getting to know each other more. Until such time that Sungmin needed to go to sleep for a very important meeting.
 
"I better go now, Kyu-ah. See you tomorrow, I hope," she said as she lied down on the bed, making her night dress float underneath.
 
"Good night Minnie-ah," Kyuhyun cooed as he hung up.
 
The both of them lied down in bed, thinking about each other even though they just met. Hearts beating as one were the only thing that he and Sungmin can here throughout the night.

- - -

 

This is me praying that
This was the very first page, not where the storyline ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again
These are the words I held back as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you

 

Come morning, and Sungmin's phone was filled with Kyuhyun's messages. Her heart fluttered as she checked them one by one.

Changing her clothes again, she hurriedly went downstairs for breakfast. Just then, she heard a series of voice downstairs.
 
"Are you sure about this, sir Cho?" her father asked worriedly by the living room.
 
"I know. We just need to make them be together and our business will be okay," the man named Mr. Cho agreed. Sungmin peeped from the dining room what were they talking about.
 
"An arranged marriage is the best for the both of them," Mr. Cho added, and he heard a groan from a younger male.
 
Sungmin burst out from the dining room, "An arranged marriage? Are you sure appa?!"
 
Mr. Lee was surprised that his daughter was already awake and dressed up, making the guest surprised also.
 
Mr. Lee sighed, "Yes dear. And I want you to meet Mr. Cho, and his son-"
 
"Kyuhyun? Is that you?" she exclaimed, surprised. Kyuhyun's eyes widen as he saw Sungmin in a pink dress.
 
Kyuhyun hugged the girl tight, not wanting to let go. "Sungmin-ah, I never thought it was you."
 
The girl nodded and she smiled, "Me too. You didn't tell me about this a while ago."
 
The boy frowned, "It's sudden, Minnie-ah. I didn't know it would happen."
 
"Don't worry, Kyu-ah. This arranged marriage is good for us, and I'm lucky I ended up with you all of a sudden," Sungmin answered as she hugged him again.
 
Truly, they were enchanted to meet again.