❄ { 003. KangTeuk } Never Let You Go

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Never Let You Go
Pairing/s: KanginxLeeteuk
Song inspired by: Never Let You Go by Justin Bieber
Warning/s: non-fiction references

A/N; I know all of you hate Justin Bieber but GUYS LISTEN TO THE LYRICS OF THE SONGS gdi.


There's a moment I've been chasing,
And I finally caught it out on this floor
Baby, there's no hesitation, no reservation
By taking a chance and more
 
- KANGIN -
 
How could he leave me like this? I just returned from the army, then he'll leave me like hell?! Did you know that I suffered a lot inside the military? I would always dream of him every night, and promised myself not to let him go.
 
But he'll leave me with a blink of an eye.
 
"Kangin?" his voice echoed as he entered our room. I tried to stand up and leave him, but I can't. "Kangin," his voice said, trying to soothe my angry self.
 
I turned around and looked at him with sad eyes. Within those eyes, I kept on pleading to stay. To stay with me forever.
 
He walked towards me and hugged me tight. "Mianhae, my yeobo. But I have to enter the army, like what you did," he said as he brushed the side of my cheek.
 
"I know, but I'll miss you, Teukie. I can't stand a day without you beside me," I reasoned out, making myself fall a teardrop from my eyes. He kissed my lips, and patted my back.
 
"When you left, I had a hard time in taking care of the kids," he started. I looked at him, puzzled and confused. "No one would help me, not even Hankyung," he added.
 
I chuckled, then I kissed his forehead. "Babo. Of course Hankyung-hyung's not going to followor help you. He barely knows Korean," I said. We both laughed as we remembered that Hankyung-hyung can't speak Korean perfectly.
 
His enlistment is just around the corner, and I'm trying to make every second count. I'll miss him, and no matter how much I tried to make him stay, he'll never listen. I remembered my enlistment in the army, and I saw Teukie crying and begging me to stay. Since it's my duty to serve the country, I left him and made him heartbroken. I missed him so much, that I was eager to go out of the military just because I want to see him again, smiling and laughing.
 
"Yeobo?" I called out, making him turn to me. "I love you," I said, then he hugged me tight. "I love you more, my dear yeobo," he answered and leaned against me.

- - -

 

There's a dream that I've been chasing,
Want so badly for it to be reality.
And when you hold my hand then I understand
That it's meant to be.
 
- LEETEUK -
 
I know that this will be hard, that's why I'm trying my best to make things perfect again. I would cry sometimes, but that's life. I have to agree, to accept, and to face.
 
"I love you," he said, making me hug him tight. "I love you more, my yeobo," I answered, and leaned against him. I wouldn't waste this time, I just wanted to be with him.
 
My enlistment is just around the corner, and I should get ready to face goodbyes. I t would be hard, but it's mandatory to join the army. I have to be thankful, but it's hard to leave them.
 
"I'll never let you go," I whispered into Kangin's ear. He started to tear up, but I managed to wipe his forming tears. I kissed his lips again and again, hoping that he'll calm down and find me in my arms.
 
He started to calm down, until he was sleeping in my arms. I hugged him tight, and wished this will be over soon.
 
I'll be leaving, but I can't leave my 13 other kids and my boyfriend. It's not like The Hunger Games or Twilight, it's just like a normal family whose mother will leave. I hate those times when I have to leave them behind. I'll definitely miss them.
 
"Leeteuk?" he called out, making me flinch. "Yes?"
 
"Good luck," he wished me, making me smile.
 
"Thanks," I gratefully said.
 
He gave me a long, passionate kiss, making him move closer to him. This is what I mean of true love. I just love him, I just can't leave him. I can't let him go. I won't go without him.

- - -

 

Let the music blast, we gon' do our dance
Bring the doubters on, they don't matter at all
'Cause this life's too long, and this love's too strong.
So baby, know for sure that I'll never let you go.
 
- 3RD PERSON -
 
Leeteuk and Kangin broke off their kiss, making the former lie down in bed. Knagin caressed his soft cheek, then lied down beside his lover.
 
"Teukie?" Kangin called out, making his lover turn to him. "Promise me you'll be back."
 
"I promise, Kangin," Leeteuk said as he placed his hand on his boyfriend's chest. Kangin kissed his hand, and placed his head on Leeteuk's shoulder.
 
Both of them were about to sleep when their "kids" started to knock on their door. "Aish, those kids," Kangin uttered under his breath. Leeteuk soothed him placing a hand on his cheek. Kangin smiled, and he let the kids enter the room.
 
"Umma! Appa!" Henry started as all of them entered the room. Leeteuk and Kangin laughed, and hugged all of them.
 
Yesung and Ryeowook sat on either side of them; Eunhyuk and Donghae playfully sat on ther floor; Kyuhyun and Sungmin sat on the chairs near Leeteuk and Kangin's bed; Siwon and Kibum just stood up, looking at their hyungs and dongsaengs; Heechul and Hankyung just stood up also beside their dongsaengs; and Zhou Mi and Henry sat beside Eunhyuk and Donghae.
 
"Umma, we'll miss you!" Yesung said as he hugged Leeteuk tight. "Yeah umma! We'll really miss you," Sungmin added as he moved near them. Leeteuk started to tear up, and hugged each of them.
 
"If I didn't leave soon, it will hurt more. I have to leave early so you guys will be okay," Leeteuk said as he tried to hide his tears. Kangin was there to stop it, and hugged his lover tight.
 
"I'll really miss you, Teukie," he said to stop his lover's crying. Leeteuk just cried, and hugged his boyfriend tighter. "I'll never leave you guys again. After this, I'll never leave you," Leeteuk promised them.
 
"And I won't let you go," Kangin said as he hugged him tight.