❄ { 031. ZhouRy } Boyfriend

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Boyfriend
Pairing/s: ZhoumixHenry
Song featured: Boyfriend by Big Time Rush
Warning/s: fluffy af-

A/N; Ultimate otp tbh- don't judge or I'll burn you.


You're looking for a boyfriend, I see that.
Give me time, you know, I'm gonna be there.
Don't be scared to come, put your trust in me.
Can't you see, all I really want to be..

- HENRY -

I looked around the park again when I decided to stay there for a while. I saw all those couples strolling, hand-in-hand. Sometimes, it envies me to see them in love and together. It's best to have a boyfriend already, I thought.

It has been a month since I broke up with Ryeowook, my first ever boyfriend. I just found out that he has been cheating me over that Yesung, my childhood friend. I hated them both now, so I broke off our communication after our break up. I thought I was alone when someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" a voice called, making me shiver. "Z-Zhou Mi?" I guessed with a smile on my voice. "How did you know?" he laughed, then he sat beside me on the bench. "First of all, I know your voice. And second, you always do that, Zhou Mi," I scoffed. "I knew I shouldn't do that," he mumbled to himself. "Anyways, why are you here?" I asked him, concerned. "Nothing. I was bored, so I just need to be here for fresh air. How about you?" he asked me, as he placed his arm around me. I blushed, but I was trying to hide it. "Oh. I just need to be out of that house, and I was kinda bored," I told him. I saw him smile, then he moved me closer to him.

 

His warmth, it's something about it.

I can't understand it, but his smile makes me melt.

Am I in love with my best friend?

I hope he also have feelings for me.

 

I continued to look at the couples, making me sad and feeling a heartbreak. Why a heartbreak? Because of Zhou Mi. Of course, he's my best friend. But I just can't stand seeing him with others, even though he's with our friends. I would always cry whenever he leaves me, so I always take the time to be with him almost everyday. I would talk to him about some things, and then we would laugh out loud. "You okay, Henry?" he asked me, concerned. "I'm fine. I just wanted to have a boyfriend," I told him, sadly. I saw him blush, making me move closer to him.

"I can be your boyfriend, Henry," he suddenly said as he kissed my cheek.

- - -

 

Have you ever had the feeling you're drawn to someone?
And there isn't anything they could've said or done?
And everyday I see you on your own,
And I can't believe that you're alone.

- ZHOU MI -

"I can be your boyfriend, Henry," I said, and kissed his cheek.

Yes, I'm sure. I want to be Henry's boyfriend. I want to be with him forever, and I want to make him smile. I always see him lonely, being envious to the couples he see. I would also cry every night whenever I hurt him, then he'll never forgive me. I've been loyal to him, ever since he was my childhood friend. I would hear his pains whenever he talks about Ryeowook and how he treat him not like his boyfriend. Ryeowook was known to be nice towards Henry when we were kids, while I hide my feelings towards Henry because I know he wouldn't return feelings. I wish he also likes me, I sighed. Not like, but love.

"What?" he asked, puffing his cheeks. "I said I can be your boyfriend, Henry. I love you, Henry. Please, give me a chance," I pleaded, now hugging him tight. "I-I'm sorry, Zhou Mi. I can't love you," he said as he was about to cry, and he left, running. AISH! I thought. Why did I said that?! Now my best friend hates me now. I left the park sadly, with eyes that are about to tear up because of the pain I felt.

 

His smile was the only thing I want to see.

His company was the only thing I need to be.

And his warmth is the only thing I seek.

I love him, and only him.

 

I curled up in my bed that night, wanting to kill myself with tears and with the chokes. I love him, he was the only thing I need. He's also the reason why I'm here, living with him in this lonely and depressing world. I was destined to make him happy, to see him smile, and to love him was my mission. I wanted him to realize that whenever I'm with our friends, I'm thinking of him. And whenever he's with our friends, I'm hurt inside, knowing I'm not with him again. I just want to see him smiling, and laughing with me beside me.

I decided to go to his house, to apologize and to tell him that I regret saying that. I just need fresh air, that's all. I went downstairs, and went outside, closing the door shut beside me. I walked as fast as I can, feeling the nervousness and the chills of the cold night around me. "I should've brought my coat with me," I mumbled to myself. After a 15 minute walk, I saw his house by the distance. I hurriedly ran to the door, and knocked. "Who is it?" a voice called out. It's Henry's, I thought as I smiled. He's at home. "It's me, Zhou Mi," I answered.

I heard footsteps walking towards the door, and as the door opened, Henry looked at me looked me at the eye.

- - -

 

Let me take a little moment to find the right words,
So when I kick it, you ain't something that you've heard.
I don't know what kind of guy that you prefer,
But I know I gotta put myself for worse.

- 3RD PERSON -

"Henry," Zhou Mi uttered as he saw Henry by the door. "Zhou Mi," Henry uttered as he saw Zhou Mi frozen by the door. "Come, go in. You're getting cold out here," Henry started, and pulled his best friend inside. His apartment's small, but it's just what his parents gave it to him. Zhou Mi lives alone now, after graduating college, the same with Henry. But the difference between Henry and Zhou Mi is that they both studied in different schools, and managed to see each other.

"Stay by the fireplace, Zhou Mi. I'll just give you some tea," Henry offered as Zhou Mi leave his shoes and enter his cozy home. "Look, Henry," Zhou Mi started but Henry cut him off. "Zhou Mi, I'm sorry. I should've told you that I'm not yet ready to accept your offer about being your boyfriend. You know I just came from a heartbreak, and then I'm scared you're going to do it again. I'm so sorry, Zhou Mi. But..." Henry told him, but he trailed off. "What is it Henry?" the Chinese man asked his best friend, as his best friend sat down beside him. "Do you love me?" the Mochi asked, snuggling closer to his best friend. "I love you so much, Henry," Zhou Mi answered, hugging him tight.

 

I've been in love before, but with someone I trust so much.

His warmth has always been my warmth,

His company has always been my hope,

And his smile has always been my happiness.

I love you, my baby.

 

Silence dominated when Zhou Mi said those words. At that time, Henry was frozen in time, unbelievable of what he heard from his best friend. Am I falling in love with my childhood friend? Is he really the one for me? Does he love me for who I am? The questions keeps on circling around him, until he made his final answer. "Zhou Mi?" he called out as he was snapped into reality. "Yes?" Zhou Mi answered, calm and composed. "I love you," Henry replied, then kissed his best friend's lips. "I love you too," Zhou Mi said, as they broke off from their kiss.

"Is that mean we're together?" Zhou Mi asked his best friend, curiously. Henry nodded, and continued to kiss his new boyfriend. Of course, Henry trusts his childhood friend, while Zhou Mi trusts the one he loves now. Wait, why are we saying childhood friend?

 

Yes... He is now Henry's boyfriend.