❄ { 011. YeWook } Love Story

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Love Story
Pairing/s: YesungxRyeowook
Song featured: Love Story by Taylor Swift
Warning/s: fast-pacing. 

A/N; Welcome to my childish ways of writing. e u e
This will be the last oneshot I will finish off. Tomorrow's the start of my classes and yep, I'm Asian (btw to my new subbies). Please do comment and subscribe! Your comments are the reasons why I want to write. :)

Love always, LoveTwentyFour


We were both young when I first saw you,
I closed my eyes, then the flashback starts.
I'm standing there,
On a balcony in summer air.
 
- YESUNG -
 
It was a sunny afternoon, and the sun was shining brightly on me. I decided to have a walk around the neighborhood, and maybe stop by the park. I was listening to my phone when I bumped into someone. My phone fell from my hand, so I picked it up.
 
"Mianhae," a voice called out, making me look up from where I am. I looked in front of me, and there, a young man was looking at me. His fair complexion shines upon the sun, his brown and short hair was combed neatly, and his eyes were focused on mine.
 
This guy is familiar to me, I thought as I examined him carefully, his eyes locked with mine. He smiled at me, as if he already met. His hand stretched in front of him, offering me to stand up.
 
"Are you new here?" I asked him, sounding like I'm not sure. He nodded, and he smiled at me again, making me blush a bit. His smile is something magical, that makes me smile inside of me. Did we already meet before? I recognize him, but I don't know when.
 
~
 
It was a rainy afternoon, and it was our dismissal time. I quickly looked inside my bag, hoping I brought up my jacket or my umbrella, but unfortunately, I didn't. I sat down by the benches, and wished that the rain would stop soon, or else my mother will scold me again.
 
I sighed deeply, wanting to go home early because that's what I promised to my mother. Normally inside our household, I always go home late because of my friends, so my mother would always scold me because of going home late.
 
I decided to go outside the rain, and run as fast as I could. I walked into the rain, until I bumped into someone with an umbrella. "Mianhae, I didn't see you there," I apologized, and there I saw a young guy with his black jacket.
 
"It's okay. I didn't see you there also. I was just saying goodbye to my best friend," he told me, and smiled. A silent pause echoed between us, so I decided to ask him if we could both walk together to my home. "Sure," he answered, so we proceeded in walking.
 
It was a fun rainy afternoon, we were talking endlessly about our lives. When we reached my home, he frowned. "So this is the last time we'll meet, huh?" he asked me. I was shocked, and I was really looking forward to meet him again. "Why?" I asked him, questioning and stunned.
 
"I have to leave South Korea to study in the United States, and I guess I'll be back after high school," he answered me. I nodded sadly, and hugged him tight. "Thanks for being my companion, without you, I wouldn't able to go home and I'll be scolded by my mother again," I told him. He smiled at me again, the smile that made my day. That turned this rainy afternoon into a sunny one.
 
~
 
I never met that boy again, and I wished that I'd meet him again. It was a coincidence that I met another boy like him again, only that it's sunny and when I met him, it's raining. I examined the boy I bumped into, and there, I remembered that he was the one I was with.
 
He changed a lot, but some of his features were still the same, most especially the smile I swooned over before. I wanted to ask his name, until he asked mine.
 
"What's your name?" he asked me, stretching out his hand. "I'm Kim Jong-woon, but you can call me Yesung," I introduced, and smiled. He also smiled at me, and there, I recognized him as my companion, my rainy friend.
- - -
 
 
See the lights, see the party, the ballgowns,
See you make your way through the crowd and said "Hello,"
Little did I know.
 
- RYEOWOOK -
 
"I'm Kim Jong-woon, but you can call me Yesung," the boy I bumped into introduced. I recognized him before, I remembered it was when it was raining so hard. It was my last day in South Korea to study in the United States, and I was the one that became his companion to his home.
 
I shook his hand, making us strangers that already met before. It was now my turn to introduce, and from the way I see it, my eyes locked into his, making us smile instantly.
 
"I'm Kim Ryeowook," I introduced, earning myself another shake from him. Therre was another deafining silence, until I spoke up. "Did we already meet in the past?" I asked him, earning an examining look from him. "I... I guess so. How about you?" he told me, with a familiarity in his voice.
 
"I think I already meet you in the past. It was a rainy afternoon before," I answered him. He smiled at me, as if he remembered me before. "Are you the one that I was with? The one I bumped into and offered me to join you?" he asked me, earning myself with a smile. I nodded, and there, we started to know each other more.
 
We walked together by the sidewalk, making me blush a little. He started to tell me his story after I joined him, and he also told me about his lovelife, which makes me bit sad and heartbroken.
 
I don't know why but when we first met, I instantly fell in love with him. My heart beats so fast that I don't know what's happening. Is it destiny, or is it fate that brought us here again?
 
It was about twilight when we went back to our place. Our house was so near to each other that we can now visit each other. I told him that after I finished college in the U.S., I decided to live here alone. "It's such a coincidence that we live nearby right now," he told me, laughing. "I know. Well, it's time for me to go now," I told him, with a hint of sadness in my voice.
 
"Oh," he replied, and held my hand again. "Just give me five minutes to tell you this," he told me, and looked into my eyes straight.
 
"Ryeowook, when I first saw you, I have no idea who you are. I wanted to know you more while we're together, but I can't make time to last longer. I want to know your name, but there was no way I can't ask that. I just want you to know that... I fell in love with you from the day we first met. I wanted to ask you more, but you spoke ahead of me. And now that I know you, I don't want to let you go. I've waited to so long for you, and I studied hard for you. I love you, Ryeowook. Please, let me stay," he told me, and kissed my forehead.
 
My head started to spin, and I became cold. He then hugged me tight, and kissed my lips. I wanted to say those three words, but his lips were moving with mine. After the kiss, I told him those three words, and he hugged me tight.
- - -
 
 
Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone,
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think.
 

TWO YEARS LATER


 
- 3RD PERSON -
 
"Yesungie-ah, what are you up to this time?" Ryeowook asked his lover, who closed his eyes and chuckled. Ryeowook and Yesung are now in a relationship, and when Ryeowook answered Yesung, they were in an airplane, flying to their vacation. It was their romantic vacation, filled with happiness and with romance.
 
"Just wait, Wookie-ah. I have a surprise for you, remember?" Yesung answered, giving his only love a peck on the lips. He was chuckling, and thinking of what will happen if his Wookie loved his surprise.
 
As they reached the place, Yesung whispered into Ryeowook's ear. "Here we are, you ready?" His excited lover nodded, and from there, Yesung took off his hands from Ryeowook's eyes, unveiling an amazing and romantic dinner for them.
 
"Wow, this is so.. romantic. Thanks Yesungie-ah!" Ryeowook exclaimed, and hugged his lover tight. Yesung led his lover to a seat, and there, Ryeowook could feel the love in the air, making him blush whenever his boyfriend makes him smile.
 
This is it, Yesung thought as he held onto a small box, his life will change. He stood up from his seat after eating, and from there, he said something that made his lover blush.
 
"My love, for three years, we have been together. We may have hardships, but we have successfully worked it through. I almost lose you when you left me, but you then came back to me and promised not to let you go. I love you, Kim Ryeowook. Let's take this to the next level," Yesung paused and there, he knelt down in front of his lover, holding a small box with a silver ring inside of it.
 
"Kim Ryeowook, will you be my eternity and my infinity?" he asked, with tears in his eyes. Ryeowook has no time to spare, so he immediately answered, "YES!! I DO!! I've been waiting for you to say those words, my love. I love you so much, my Yesungie-ah." He then kissed his now-fiancѐe, and from that night, they both wish for eternity, and for infinity for them.