❄ { 001. KangTeuk } Blue

❝ℕeorago❞ — A Super Junior Oneshot/Twoshot Collection

Title: Blue
Pairing/s: KanginxLeeteuk
Song featured: Blue by BigBang
Warning/s: n/a

A/N; Please be reminded that I do not claim the songs and/or the characters. This is just a rewritten version of my oneshots. Thank you!


I was born and I met you
And I have loved you to death
My cold heart that has been dyed blue
Even with my eyes closed, I can't feel you
 
Kangin arrived at his house, shaking off the white snow from this thick jacket. Winter crept in fast with a blink of an eye.
 
He quietly kncoked on the door, and as it opened, the old fireplace was lighted. The younger male cheekily smiled as he removed his jacket and placed it by the rack.
 
His boyfriend was arranging the table for dinner, not noticing that he was already there behind him.
 
"Jungsoo," Kangin cooed by the entrance of the dining room. He slightly turned around and smiled as he removed his jacket and placed it by the rack.
 
"Jungsoo-ah, what's the problem?" the younger asked sweetly, kissing his lover's cheek as he reached his place.
 
Leeteuk shrugged, "Ani. Just thinking of something." He was still focused in fixing the table.
 
"I know you Jungsoo-ah. Something's bothering you," Kangin said, following his angel to the kitchen.
 
The older male shook his head and half smiled, telling him everything is all right.
 
"Youngwoon-ah, can you just sit on the table?" Leeteuk told him as he carried a pot to the dining room.
 
Kangin nodded and walked back to the table. He felt his heart beating fast as he sat down slowly.
 
As if something will happen bad to them. To him.
 
Leeteuk placed another pot on their table, and quietly sat besidehim.
 
The younger man served him with the food that the angel did. The latter readily accepted it, and both of them ate in peace.
 
"Youngwoon-ah," Leeteuk called out softly at the middle of them eating dinner. Kangin looked at him, smiling. He's happy to be with his lover again, and he's happy to spend his whole lifetime with him.
 
But as his lover opened his mouth, everything changed in a blink of an eye.
 

"Youngwoon-ah, it's over."

- - -

 

It's cowardly but I'm hiding because I'm not good enough.
Cruel break up is like the end of the road of love
No words can comfort me
Perhaps my lifetime's last melodrama
 
Leeteuk wiped his mouth and stood up immediately as he said those words. Afraid of those words, Kangin jolted up and hugged him from the back.
 
"Jungsoo-ah, why?" he murmured from behind. Leeteuk tried not to cry, but his tears swelled up and eventually spilled.
 
"I... I just can't" was all the older said and ran upstairs, slamming the door shut.
 
Walking slowly by the living room, he noticed his lover's past actions. The angel has been quiet, trying not to cuddle and kiss him like he used to do before sparks suddenly disappeared over the past weeks, making him feel depressed.
 
The younger sat on the couch, facing the fireplace. Slowly, memories started to become nightmares and tragic moments.
 
His eyes started to swell up, tears trying to escape and such. Pain sets in as the tension within him rises and also inside the house, feeling all useless.
 
Meanwhile, the angel was turning and rampaged inside their room. His eyes blurred from all that crying. He then decided to move away from their house and leave his boyfriend immediately before it might get worst.
 
He shoved his clothes inside his bags. While doing those, memories started to fade. All those sweet experiences are now mere hallucinations.
 
Leeteuk doesn't know why he said that. Did he just got tired of his mediocre lover and wanted to leave him? Did he just wanted to fall in love with somebody else?
 
Questions started to sink in both of them, trying to answer each others' questions mentally. They wanted to easily forget their cherished relationship.
 
- - -

 

The winter has passed
And the spring has come
We have withered
And our hearts are bruised from longing

 
Months has passed and spring arrived with a good vibe. Everyone is excited to be alive and be free of the freeze, but not for Kangin and Leeteuk, who still feels that's still winter from their cold break-up.
 
After their break-up, Kangin stayed up home, still trying to move on. Memories kept on returning inside his head.
 
His heart is still bleeding from the pain he had experienced. He dealed with it alone and without his lover.
 
On the other hand, Leeteuk is still striving to forget. His heart fell in love with someone else but not as the same with the racoon. Dealing with this kind of pain made it harder for him.
 
Kangin then decided to move on, but that would will never be healed. He wished to just forget and be okay with his ex-lover again, but seeing him again may not only add depression but also longing.
 
I'm singing my blues.