1 First Day

Ever Enough

It was another same old same old boring new school year but what's great about it is I'm graduating and in just months I can get out of this stupid school. 

Ever since I entered high school I always got into plenty of trouble but they never kicked me out since I was a top student of this school but I never cared less. I was good in both academic and sports. Since I'm graduating and all, I shouldn't use my mom's money this time, at least for the mean time that is. I can just use my basket ball scholarship to help my mom.

 

Kris was living with single parent and her mom would always say she's lucky to have son like Kris. He might give a lot of headache to his mom because of Kris' shenanigans in school but it was fine for his mom since she was still proud for him keeping his grades up. 

 

 

"Yo Kris! Over here!" Ah my friend Chanyeol, second tallest in my group of friends. "Hey" I said waving back. At least one thing isn't boring about school. Friends. We made up a rule to never, I mean never date the same girl any of us liked it might be stupid but we always believed in 'Bros before Hoes'.

"GROUP HUG!!" my short friend Baekhyun said out loud "NO!" We said in unison except for Chanyeol "Aww I'll hug you Baeky~" "Noooooo!" Chanyeol bear hugged Baekhyun then we started laughing at their bromance. Chanyeol and Baekhyun go way back always liking the same girl, after their last encounter with a girl that broke both of their hearts, they promised each other to never like the same girl ever again and that's also where we started the bro code rule. "Okay stop it you two, others might think you're both gays or something" Our mother hen in our group Suho said. 

"Pffft Hey Everyone! Is it illegal to hug your buddy?? Huh? What?" he was put his hand behind his ear to look like he wanted attention all over school. Everyone that passed by was our old schoolmates so they just laughed at Chanyeol's loud joke again. He was a joker who likes to fool around in school a lot but he still knows if he has gone too far with his stupidity. 

"See mom? Nobody cares" Chanyeol said to Suho. He likes calling Suho Mom a lot. "Stop calling me mom, you giant" Suho said crossing his arms. "Ouch! Hard much?" Chanyeol joked again then we all started laughing. "Okay, Okay I missed all of you Guys so can we just hug now??" Sehun said while lazily placed his head on top of Xuimin's head, my chubby friend "Alright. Let's just get this over with." I said half-heartedly. We always do like a shout thing when we meet. "EXOOOO! WE ARE?!" D.O. said shouting waving his arms like nobody cared "OOONE!" we group hug then laughed it off, we always knew it was embarrassing doing that hug but we didn't care as long as we all have each other. I actually got that stupid exo name then they agreed to use that as our group of friends name. Then Chen suggested we always say that when we meet it's been more than three years since we formed this group.

 

It all started with just me, suho, and tao they were the only people i could talk to aside from my mom that is, then when years passed by this new guys came and they opened my heart and I got a lot of support with them and my mom. It was in 4th grade. First came Chen and Xuimin who were new in class then we found out we had a lot in common then In 5th grade came Chanyeol and Baekhyun, we weren't classmates with them but it was a time when Chanyeol pushed Baeeakhyun playfully and was really weak backed then, so he bumped into me. I glared at him and he got stiff and started to back away.

I didn't like people getting touchy with me and I was always the least sociable with my friends, Suho noticed that and told me to not be afraid and just get along with them or just a smile. So when I remembered that and smiled at him and he got surprised at my sudden change. "Are you okay?" I asked him then he just nodded "Whew. For a second there, I thought Baeky here was a goner. My name's Chanyeol and this is Baekhyun. Nice to meet ya!" This Chanyeol kid shook my hand, he was smiling with one lost teeth in the middle which i started to laugh and asked him what happened to his tooth then that's where they joined our group and I slowly stopped being cold. Then came high school we all were freshmen in the same school we all askes our parents to stay in one school if we kept our grades not falling, so we did with studying hard we all went to the same school. 

Freshmen. The lowest of the food chain. That's when we met Kai, Sehun, and Lay. They were secret street dancers and student found out about that and told the principal and teachers about it. They were about to get kicked out when Suho tried forcing the principal if there was another way for them to still stay (Suho is the Principal's Grandson) and well the principal agreed. If they can keep their grades up they could still stay by next semester so Suho, Me and the gang helped them since no one would even bother helping people like them. So they passed well mostly Kai was saved to even pass .5% of grade but it was great we became close and they also join the gang. Then in the next semester two new students came, their names were Kyungsoo and LuHan they were both transfers. LuHan couldn't communicate fluently and isolated himself a lot in school until Suho again noticed the strange boy, welcomed him and brought Tao and Lay to help him with the language. Kyungsoo was absent for two weeks when the semester started so when He got back to school people started forming groups and he was left out. We were on our way home when Kai left his bag at the classroom. When Kai came back he had Kyungsoo with Him which surprised us and explained why he brought Kyungsoo with him. He heard a voice singing and peeked at the classroom and who had that wonderful voice it was Kyungsoo singing, complimented him and asked him to join our group and that was when we formed this gang called exo. We came and found this group like aliens from different planets formed and stayed strong.

This people were my only family. And they were the only people I opened up my heart to. After that I never left my comfort zone and stayed there. Even when they hook me up with a girl, i agree to it but I never had real feelings for them. I would always say that my mom was the only girl for me. "You really are a Momma's Boy Kris" Chanyeol would always say. Yes, It might seem like a momma's boy but I don't care my mom's my only parent and I also have to support her. I've had many girlfriends but it ended fast since I only thought about as a Puppy Love kind of relationship.

 

Back to Reality someone hugged me from behind. "Hyung!! We missed you! Well mostly me." I smiled at this person who looks like he hasn't slept a week, this is my good old childhood friend Tao. "Hyung! Isn't this great? New school year means new chicks! OOOOH!! There's one coming right now!" My lady killer friend Kai is always giddy when it comes to our first day of classes. 

"Excuse me, could I ask where the principal's office is?" she didn't lool like a student to be exact but she still looked young. She had full bangs with large eyes. "Oh.. Ask this guy over here" Kai wasn't very fond of going to the principal's office, because of trouble all the time. Kai pulled Suho in and faced the older woman. "Kaiii!!" Suho said surprised, and blushing hard in front of the girl. It's not like he deosn't like Girls, it's just that he was always shy when it comes to the opposite or more likely he acts weird in front of them. 

 

~FLAAAASHBAAACK~

One time Chanyeol and Kai prank Suho, The dressed LuHan up wearing the school's girl uniform it was a short skirt just 2 inches above the knee well it didn't look cute on LuHan's legs since it was full of muscles so they put Stocking on Him and well.. It was weird since LuHan agreed also. He really looked like a girl. Well.. We just laughed whole heartedly since we also wanted Suho to get rid of his fear of being close to girls. "AHHHHHHHHHHH! GET OFF OF ME LUHAAAAN! NO NO NO NO! KRIS! HEEEEELP MEEE" His voice was screeching. He sounded like a little girl. Suho was being hugged and kissed by LuHan all over his face. We usually hangout at Suho's mansion but we decided it would be LuHan's house the prank was located there.  We just laughed our asses off "This is the best pranked we have ever pulled off!" Kai said to Chanyeol wiping his tears from all the laughter. "Okay Okay Now stop it you guys. LuHan, could you just get of off him? He's not getting help from this fear of his anyway" I said while still laughing at how Suho looked so helpless "Minseok, did you get all of that?" LuHan got off of Suho and went straight to Xuimin holding a video camera "Yup" he said while eating cheese sticks. "DON'T YOU DARE UPLOAD THAT MINSEOK!! OR I'LL KILL YOU!" Suho said seriously but we know he didn't mean it "Don't worry granpa, we wont" Chanyeol said patting Suho's back "I'm effing serious here!" "Will watch this in the future when all of us are married and Suho is still single" Sehun said on a lollipop lauging. "Can we just go to my house? I need to get home and take a shower, this is SO GROSS YOU GUYS!" Suho said about to leave "Don't be such a baby Suho" Luhan said changing to his casual clothes "Oh yeah. Chanyeol where did you get the girl uniform?" Lay asked getting his bag. "It's my sister's old school uniform, good thing it fit LuHan haha!" Chanyeol said "Cab we please just leave?!" Suho already out of patience "Come on Guys." I said "Oh! MORE FOOD!!" Xuimin, D.O. and Sehun said happily. Then we left for Suho's house.

~End of Flaaaaashbaaaack~

 

Suho cleared his throat "Yes, I would gladly take you to my gramp- I mean the Principal's office. R-Right this way p-please.." Suho placed his hand on the older woman's back and showed her the way. "WOOH! Go get'em cowboy!" Kai cheered as if Suho had found a girl that might remove his fears on girls. We laughed when Suho looked back and sent daggers on Kai. "You're so dead when he finds you" Chanyeol said "If he can catch me first" Kai assured not afraid of how Suho can get mad at times.

The bell rang.

"First period.. Let's all meet at break time okay guys?" Tao said. "yeah sure" "Bye guys!" "Kai, your homework!" "oh! Thanks D.O.!" "See you guys later!" We were all in different classes. Tao, Minseok, and Chen were in class 1, Suho, Sehun, Lay and I were in class 3, Kai, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, were in class 4 while LuHan, and Baekhyun were in class 2. 

 

"Good Morning Class. I hope you had a great summer because you need to get serious since you all would be graduating soon. I'd like to introduce you to a new student but.. She's late" Mr. Kwon my homeroom teacher looked at the wall clock. Whoever that new student is she's dead, Mr. Kwon is always very punctual it's not he gets mad He just wants the attendance filled out and everyone in the classroom are present.

The door slammed open. "I'm Here! Sorry I'm late Mr. Kwon, I couldn't find this class, I had to ask for directions and-" she was talking to fast and she was sweating. 

She looks like a he than a she. Sorry.. I really should stop judging people with their appearance.. But she does look cute. Okay I'll stop now.

Mr. Kwon used the talk-to-the-hand thing he does when he doesn't want people talking fast and you know what I  mean. "Okay, I get it. Okay class this Ms. Amber Liu our new student" He nudged her "Oh! Sorry! Hello, My name's Amber" "I just said that" Mr. Kwon said a little irritated then we laughed at their small conversation. They look like they know each other.

"Please sit in between Mr. Oh and Mr. Wu. Wait where's Suho?"

"Present!!" Suho burst through the door also sweating. 

"Good, just in time now take your seat." He checked the attendance marked check on the list.

I looked at my right and saw her fidgeting in her seat, then she took her bag trying to find something and I saw her face panicked then she stood up raising her arm.

"Sir, could I please go to the nurse's office? I forgot something.." she said worriedly.

"Okay fine, Suho."

"Yes sir? Could you take Amber to the nurse's office?"

"Y-Yes sir!"

"Are you okay? Why are you stuttering?" Amber said leaving patting Suho's back.

"Y-Yeah.." then door closed.

"it's only the first day, and this new girl is already everywhere.." i heard Hyoyeon whisper to Sunny. "Why? She looks interesting" Sunny said. 

Hmmm.. She did look interesting.

 

 

 

I'm sorry if some words are jumbled or something, i only did this on my ipod and english is my second langauge

Please comment on what you think of the first chappie :) or subscribe or something so i could upload the next chap because I'm really excited for this story ^^