Epilogue

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIVE MONTHS LATER...

 

"I'm filling for a divorce!"

"What happen to staying till forever ends?!" 

"I can't do this anymore!"

"Fine!" 

"YOONA/JIYONG!" 

The couple shouted, looking at each other in fury.

"Coming!" 

"Yoong, look at him! He'd changed! Utterly!" 

"Ji, I can't stand it anymore! She's practically crazy!" 

Wonder what happen? It wasn't Jiyong and Yoona who were bringing up the divorcement topic, it was their good friends, Yuri and Taeyang. Yoona and Jiyong shot each other meaningful glances before speaking up.

"Araso," Yoona suppressed her laughters and nodded seriously. "I'll get you a lawyer. Sunny is a pretty good one. She'll help you get the best way out." 

"Yeahs," Jiyong added. "Bae, you can settle this on your own. You don't have to waste another sum of money to employ a lawyer."

"Y-Yah..." Both of them became mortified. "T-This is not what I meant!" 

Both Jiyong and Yoona burst into chuckles, each of them wrapping their arm around their friend's shoulders.

"Yul," Yoona smiled, rubbing her shoulders affectionately. "I know you're angry that Youngbae oppa isn't being patient with you but sometimes, just sometimes, you need to give in a little too right? You know no one loves you and the baby more than him." 

"Yah, you're a man! Aren't you the one who tell me that women married to get love and adoration?" Jiyong talked to Youngbae too. "Whatsmore she's pregnant now. You know this isn't her real intention. She loves you so much Dong Youngbae. She even gave up dancing just to give birth to this junior Youngbae. Be more understanding dude." 

Both of their anger had subsided as the peacemakers stepped in, salvaging the situation. Youngbae sighed and walked towards the sulky Yuri, taking her hands up.

"Yeobo, I'm sorry..." 

Yoona gave Yuri a gentle nudge and a smile. Finally, Yuri sighed too, throwing her arms around her husband.

"I'm sorry too..." 

Yoona and Jiyong smiled in satisfaction as both of them shared a hug. 

"Now now, don't you guys ever bring divorcement up so easily!" 

"You guys did that five months ago!" 

Fruity laughters rang in the Kwon Mansion. 

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

Five months. It had been five months since they talked about divorcing, five months since they wanted to set things right, to walk the rest of the journey hand in hand. They succeeded. After the confession back at the beach, Jiyong and Yoona got to know each other all over again. Everything was back to the past when they were dating, with a lot more love and attention of course. Jiyong would take Yoona out for dinner or a movie, or even accompanying by her side as she did her shopping. Yoona's stomach grew bigger and bigger each day, stopping her work eventually and Jiyong had tried to cut down his workload too, wanting to spend as much time as possible with her. 

The night where they had talked things out, Jiyong had moved back to Yoona's room. It was all-foreign at first but there was an unknown warmth and familiarity as Yoona fell asleep in his arms. It was till to the point that whenever Jiyong was too caught up with work and couldn't cuddle her to bed, Yoona would feel something amiss and couldn't seem to fall asleep until he's back. Yoona had grumbled about this dependence on him but Jiyong had laughed it off, stating that he would prefer her to rely on him forever. 

"Ahhh, what can I do with them~"

"You think they will be fine?"

"Of course~ Bae wouldn't bear to divorce Yul. He loves her too much."

After sending their besties off, both of them sat on the couch, with Yoona resting her head lazily on Jiyong's shoulder. It was a rare Sunday where Jiyong didn't have any work on hand and could spend some quality time with her. However, early in the morning, their best friends had came knocking by their house, screaming their heads off each other, wanting a divorce. It's not the first time anyway. Yuri was at her 6th month of pregnancy and her moodswings had really been drastic. Youngbae was getting used to it but sometimes, he just needed a medium to vent his frustrations; which brought both of them to their house. Yoona and Yuri had became best of friends ever since they met up and now, they're like sisters, inseparable. 

"Right. Seohyun called a moment ago while you're bathing." 

"Really?! Where is she now? Rome?"

"Apparently, she's in Brazil already." 

"That girl," Yoona sighed. "I'm going to scold Seunghyun soon! He's bringing her ALL around the world!" 

"People who call Seunghyun seems to get on your nerves isn't it?" Jiyong laughed. "You're being too overprotective, Yoong. Seohyun is a grown-up already. She knows how to take care of herself. Besides, she was the one who agreed to Lee Seunghyun's proposal. She's exactly like you. Remember the time where you forsake your beautiful tiara for a penniless guy?" 

"And look what happen in the end," Yoona rolled her eyes. "I hope he treats her right. This sister of mine is way too precious to be a superstar's wife and to gain anti-fans!" 

"She will get used to it and didn't Seunghyun promise that he would quit being a superstar and just focus on composing?" 

"Yes, but still-"

"Mrs Kwon, you've a parcel!" 

Sooyoung's voice interrupted their conversation, bringing in a parcel from outside. 

"Ahhh, gomawo," Yoona smiled, taking the parcel from her. "Sooyoung ah, give yourself a day off! Aren't you going to have a date with Seunghyun tonight?" 

"E-Eh? H-How do you know?" 

Yes, in just five months, love had filled the Kwon mansion. Sooyoung was in love~ Choi Seunghyun, who was stationed in London, had came back to Seoul for vacation and dropped by at Yoona's house to pay her a visit. That's where he met his love-at-first-sight, Sooyoung. Sooyoung acted shyly around him as well and Yoona could see sparks between them. A week later, Seunghyun had came by even more often, using Yoona as an excuse. 

"That brat had asked for my permission to date you," Yoona chuckled. "I told him that if you like, he can even bring you back to London."

"E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter