150905

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, you guys finally appeared," I mocked as I opened the door at the sound of the doorbell. "I'm so honoured to have the famous Mr and Mrs Kwon from the reowned Kwon Cooperation to my humble home~" 

 

"I'm so sorry Youngbae-sshi... I was down with a flu for the past two days and so Jiyong didn't allow me to go anywhere..." Yoona bowed her head in apology. 

 

"Drop the formalities," I smiled, inviting them in. "Do you need my legal advice? This is illegal imprisonment. He can be put behind bars." 

 

"Don't have to apologise to such a brat," Jiyong was quick to defend his wife as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, bringing her to the couch. "Besides, a 5000 square feet contemporary mansion is not humble at all."

 

"I'm hurt," I put my hand on my chest, feigning a hurt expression. "My best friend for the past 20 over years just called me a brat." 

 

"Stop fooling around Dong Youngbae. Pre-natal education," Yuri came out from the kitchen with tea and gave me a playful hit on the arm before giving Yoona a friendly hug. "Heys Yoona!" 

 

"Hey Yuri-sshi..." 

 

"Awww! Don't be shy! We can be best friend like both BRATS here!" Yuri laughed, breaking away from the hug, proceeding to hug Jiyong. "Jiyongggggg!" 

 

"Yah yah yah. Who do you think you're hugging, woman," I scoffed at her affection towards Jiyong. 

 

"Jealous?" Jiyong smirked as he put his arm around Yuri's shoulders.

 

"Yeahs, jealous?" Yuri played along too, giving a smug look as she rested her arm around his waist. 

 

"It's okays. I'm not a possessive husband and I'm not going to wrap my arms around Yoona because the real possessive husband will pounce on me definitely," I chuckled and shook my head. "So much for pre-natal education, Kwon Yuri." 

 

"Oops!" Yuri stuck out her tongue cutely before linking her arm around Jiyong's arms. "Okays. Back to serious matter. Yoona, let me borrow your husband for a short while? I need your help Jiyong. Our nursery... I don't trust that dude there. I need your professional advice." 

 

"In case you forgot, he graduated with honours in ECONOMICS. Not architecture either," I snorted. 

 

"But I would still be a rank higher than you if we remained in archi~" Jiyong smirked. 

 

"Sure, you can borrow him for as long as you want," guess Yuri's outgoing and bubbly personality had influenced Yoona as she joined in the fun. 

 

"Yeah yeah. Go ahead. I'll borrow your wife for awhile too," I smirked. "Right Yoona?" 

 

"I'm pretty sure we'll have fun talking to each other~" 

 

"Dong Youngbae!" 

 

"Araso araso! Stop being so possessive Kwon Jiyong! It's not like he would really do that! I would be the first person to pounce on him if he really did!" Yuri pulled Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter