150901

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes. It's the end of the beginning, as well as the start of a brand new chapter. Not all clouds have silver lining. Yes, she made a vow. I made a vow. We made a vow. Sometimes we keep it, sometimes we don't. It depends on how you're going to put it. She said she would walk with me till the very end. So, let's see how she's gonna do it.

 

"Er... Let me go get you something to drink?" 

 

Sometimes, it's easier said than done. I texted Youngbae, informing that I'd found her and that we wouldn't be going through with the divorce. Holding her hands tightly in mine, we walked towards my car and drove home. All in silence. Blame it on my paranoia. Even when I'm driving, I refused to release her hand, afraid that she'd be gone again. She didn't seem to resent either as she stayed still, squeezing my hand from time to time. It was a comfortable silence and when we arrived home, heading up to her room, it didn't feel awkward at all.

 

Until then. 

 

"Come here," I couldn't help but let out a smile as I sat on the bed and watched her fumbling around, trying to act busy. I stretched my hand out to catch her by the wrist as she was about to head downstairs. "Sit beside me." 

 

She nodded obediently and took a seat beside me, head bent down. I suppressed my chuckle, taking off my coat and draped it around her. She finally looked up and raised her brows at me. 

 

"You stood at the beach there for so long, wearing so little. What if you catch a cold?" I tried to keep my usual cool expression, tucking the loose strand of her hair behind her ears, as though that action was the most casual thing I'd ever done. 

 

"But the room is warm enough already though..." I caught her mumbles before she gave me a shy smile. "Thank you..." 

 

God knows how clammy my palms went at the sight of her smile. 

 

Silence loomed over us again as we sat shoulder by shoulder. I could feel her heat humming against my skin and honestly, I loved this feeling. Even without doing anything,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter