160315

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congrats bro!" 

 

"We just went to see the baby! He's so adorable!" 

 

"Yeahs, but such a pity. He resembles Bae more," Jiyong joked.

 

"Yah! I was about to say thank you but I guess I'll save it up," Youngbae rolled his eyes at him and beamed at me. "I know right! The way he his thumb and he even responded when we called him!" 

 

"Are you sure he's really responding to the name? Maybe he's just thinking who's being so noisy," Jiyong laughed and shook his head. "Looks like you've become delusional after you have a child, Dong Youngbae."

 

"Wait till yours come out and we'll see about that," Youngbae rebutted.

 

"Alrights alrights. You two. One daddy-to-be, one daddy. Can you guys get anymore childish?" I smiled and shook my head, taking a step forward to grab Yuri's hand. "Congratulation for being a mummy now~"

 

"Thanks Yoong. Man, it's so scary I swear," she smiled weakly. "I thought my cervix is about to get torn apart."

 

"Yah Kwon Yuri, I don't think you should be saying such things to my wife now," Jiyong frowned as he covered my ears instinctively. 

 

"Protective much," I chuckled and removed his hands. "But when you hear his crying sound, it's all worth it right?" 

 

"Looks like mothers really are telepathic," Yuri chuckled but turned to Youngbae, frowning. "But that doesn't mean I'm going to have another one." 

 

"What? Babe! We said before! A guy and a girl!" Youngbae frowned and groaned like a kid. 

 

"We'll see your performance first before we decide further," Yuri said in a matter of fact tone. "Besides, I'm not your birth machine." 

 

"Thank god we're having ferternal twins," Jiyong mumbled under his breath.

 

"What did you just say?" I raised my brows at him, giving a threatening smile.

 

"N-Nothing! Just being excited about our babies too," Jiyong chuckled nervously, raising his hands up. 

 

Everyone laughed at his actions and it was all laughters-filled in the ward. 

 

Yes, months had passed and our marriage had been great. Awesome in fact. We sailed through smoothly and though there're several hiccups along the way, it's fine. Jiyong got increasingly busy with the new contract initially and as I'm nearer to my due date, the new contract was also beginning to be on track and he minimised his workload, spending more time with me. I stopped working just a week ago, handing my work to Bom for the time being. Not like Jiyong would ever allow me to head to the office, now that my stomach is like a huge hot air balloon. 

 

"Little Youngbae is really cute," I said as we were in the lift. 

 

"Our little Jiyong is definitely going to be cuter," he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in closer as he smiled. "Our genes are more superior."

 

"I wonder why would Youngbae even befriend you," I chuckled as I hit his chest lightly. 

 

"Yoong, thank you," he said out of a sudden, giving me a smile as he planted a kiss on my forehead. 

 

"Silly, what's with this thank you again," I felt like tearing up with his words.

 

"For..." He stuck his tongue out as he escaped when the lift door open. "For being swollen for these few months!"

 

"Y-Yah! Kwon Jiyong! W-Whose fault is this you tell me!" I shouted, wanting to hit him but he was already a distance. 

 

"I still love you very much!" He continued to tease. 

 

I wanted to chase after him but felt a sudden contraction on my stomach. I froze, counting in my head. The second contraction appeared within a minute again. Then the third. I didn't dare to move at all. 

 

"Yah Im Yoona. You used this tactic when you're in your second trimester. You can't fool me~" Jiyong sniggered but walked back towards me nonetheless. 

 

"J-Ji..." I think by now, my face had turned as pale as sheets as I dug my fingers into his shoulders hard. "I think they're coming out..." 

 

"M-Mwuh?! I-I thought there's still a month more to go?!" The usual calm, composed Kwon Jiyong's face had also turned pale as he looked down and back at me. "Y-Your waterbag b-b-broke!" 

 

"Oh goddddd," I could feel the contractions getting stronger, my legs feeling weaker. "G-Get the doctor!" 

 

"Y-Y-Yes! You-You'll be fine babe!" He scooped me up into his arms as he shouted frantically. "D-Doctor! Doctor! M-My wife is about to give birth!" 

 

I swore this side of Kwon Jiyong would carve into my brain for eternity. 

 

"Push harder Mrs Kwon! You can do it!" 

 

"Y-Yah! I-I don't want to give birth anymore! KWON JIYONGGGGGGG!" 

 

"You can do this babe! Push harder!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter