150923

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had been SCAMMED. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong!"

 

So this was why he agreed to this so READILY.

 

Remember how I got approval to go back to work from Kwon sha jang nim himself yesterday so effortlessly? Well, I thought I was dreaming but in the evening when he returned home, he even accompanied me in choosing an outfit for work tomorrow. That really got me excited and hyped up. After near two months of absence from work, I was elated to go back and could definitely make use of some brain juice. 

 

But it turns out to be an utter SCAM by Kwon Jiyong. 

 

"Mwuh?" 

 

"You're a LIARRRRR!" I folded my arms across my chest and slumped at the sofa.

 

"Since when?" He continued to look at his document as he answered. "I remembered saying that I'll allow you to head back to the office. That's exactly where you're now isn't it?" 

 

"Are you trying to play the word game with me now?" I pouted and threw a cushion towards him in annoyance. "Kwon Jiyong!" 

 

"Araso araso," he put down the document with a laugh and looked at me. "Well, you're working now too." 

 

Yes, I had came back to the office. But no, I did not come back to work. Instead of going back to my office, I was brought to his instead. He sat me down and began his work. Initially, I thought he wanted to brief me on my job since I'd took over the title of asian purchase manager not too long ago and with my pregnancy and later our divorcement, I weren't able to settle in completely. Hence, I waited patiently for him to end his daily morning meeting. But meeting after meeting, commands after commands, I was getting bored. I felt uncomfortable under the stares of those employees who entered and left his office as well. 

 

The truth behind Kwon Jiyong's scam finally crept on me. Beside sitting on his Sunpan modern bugatti grain leather sofa and throwing glances and smiles at him from time to time, there was NOTHING else I could do. I wanted to head back to my office first but was stopped by his secretary with an apologetic smile. What made things worse was that even getting a glass of water on my own was impossible! Every little thing I do, things as simple as tidying up his coffee table, could get him all so worked up. This was worse than staying at home. Thus, I finally confirmed my suspicion. 

 

"I want to return to my position as asian purchase manager, not a VASE!" I sulked. 

 

"You're not a vase! You're..." He tried to fool his way through. "You're my personal assistant!" 

 

"Oh really? How is that so?" I glared at him, pursing my lips. "I see your new secretary is handling your stuffs pretty well. She even has the time to take care of me, bringing me water when I was about to go get a glass, tidying up your coffee table when I was about to do that. She did all those just by a wriggle of your eyebrow." 

 

Yupps. Lee Chaerin left and Jiyong got himself a new secretary. 

 

"Er..." He thought for a moment before breaking into a satisfied grin. "Well, she takes care of these physical duties. You take care of my mental health! Without you around, I'll be worried and tired. When I just look at you, my idea will just pop up! You're saving the ricebowl of hundreds here! What a noble job you're holding!"

 

"Kwon Jiyong!" I shrieked at his ridiculous excuse. 

 

"Okay okay!" He raised his hands up in defeat as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter