151104

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me why did I accept this crazy idea again?" 

 

"Cause deep down, you know that you love me~" 

 

I let out a deep chuckle as I wrapped my arms around Yoona's shoulder playfully as she complained. 

 

"Yah, hands off my wife you schemer," a slap was felt on my arm and before I knew it, Yoona was out from my embrace and into Jiyong's arms. "Just for that action alone, I'm going to dock off your one month salary." 

 

"You got your fair lady and now you're ill-treating your employee?" I raised my brows teasingly at the couple. "I think I've a part to play in gluing the both of you guys together you know." 

 

"I don't remember him helping in anything besides saying that I don't look like I'm married and I've no feminine personality," Yoona laughed as she nudged Jiyong playfully. "Oh, but he did say that I'm gorgeous."

 

"Wow wow wow," I raised my hands up in mock defeat. "And they say you should never offend women~" 

 

"Two months off your salary already, Choi Seunghyun~" Jiyong smirked as he rubbed Yoona's shoulders.

 

"How could you do this to me sha jang nim?! I was once your love before you met this woman!" I mimicked a feminine voice, making dramatic actions.

 

Yeahs, I started working in Kwon Corporation before Jiyong took over the chairman position. We worked alongside with each other and shared a close relationship. Subsequently, Jiyong set his eyes on Yoona and I encouraged him to go for her too. Then it came the situation whereby Yoona requested to be the overseas purchasing manager. Since he's the chairman, Jiyong couldn't be stationed in London and hence I volunteered to be stationed there instead. At first, I couldn't really get what Yoona was thinking and was even slightly regretful for asking Jiyong to go for her. But as time goes by, interacting with her made me realised that Im Yoona, was a unique girl. She seemed to have a really mysterious past and had herself wrapped up in her own protective cover. Only time could heal and only Jiyong's perserverance would be able to break it. The only thing I could do, was to be close to her to keep an eye and take care of her for Jiyong. 

 

Thankfully, it worked out for them in the end.

 

"What's making my Seunghyun so mad?" 

 

A voice rang from behind and all three of us turned towards the source. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong forsake me for a pretty woman!" I threw my arms around the guy dramatically. "I'm hurt Daesung!" 

 

Kang Daesung. I first heard of this name through Jiyong. I remembered very clearly. There was a night Jiyong called me, sounded really drunk. That was when he told me about this guy. I couldn't really catch what he was mumbling except for the repetition of 'Kang Daesung's and 'Yoona's beau's. So, I figured out that the reason behind Yoona's behaviour was due to this guy. I didn't have the chance to meet him until a few months ago where Yoona decided to relinquish from the overseas purchasing manager position. That's when I saw why Yoona would have a hard time forgetting this guy. Though Jiyong is definitely more handsome, Daesung is a very charismatic man. He didn't need to be handsome to stand out. There's a vibe in him that attracts people and of course, his work competency is superb. Since I spent more time with him, we generally got along really well and became good pals even. 

 

"You belong to me now, isn't it?" Daesung chuckled, playing along as he put his arms around my shoulders, pulling me in manly. 

 

"Kang Daesung is the best~" I mimicked Yoona, resting my head on Daesung's shoulders. 

 

"Ewwww! Don't act like that in front of my babies!" Yoona rolled her eyes in disgust. 

 

"Long time no see, Daesung-sshi," Jiyong gave a professional smile as he extended his arm. 

 

"Drop the formalities sha jang nim," Daesung replied with a firm handshake and a smile, turning to Yoona. "I see that you've been doing well, Yoona. I've heard quite a fair bit of stuffs about you from Bom." 

 

"I hope it's all good stuffs that she'd been telling you," Yoona too, gave a smile at Daesung. 

 

I smiled at the three of them. Though there were hiccups along the way, all three of them managed to find their own happiness eventually. 

 

"Okays, enough of all these formalities and work stuffs," I cleared my throat, trying to lift the atmosphere as I wrapped my arms around Daesung's shoulders. "It's my day today!" 

 

"I think I need a pointer or two from you," Daesung chuckled. "You actually could use Mr and Mrs Kwon's MANSION for your birthday PARTY." 

 

"Oh, don't get pointers fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter